Tied in Traditional Clothes mm/ff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Beautiful experience FlaFla
I think about your experience knowing the details you telling.
And be envious of those villain who capture you, barefoot.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

when I stay in the mountains with my grandparents it's difficult for me to wear shoes, ever since I was little
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

flafla wrote: 6 months ago when I stay in the mountains with my grandparents it's difficult for me to wear shoes, ever since I was little
How is it “difficult”

For me , going barefoot was always a choose. It was difficult for mum to persuade to put shoes and socks on!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago
flafla wrote: 6 months ago when I stay in the mountains with my grandparents it's difficult for me to wear shoes, ever since I was little
How is it “difficult”

For me , going barefoot was always a choose. It was difficult for mum to persuade to put shoes and socks on!
I believe it was a mistake on my part in the use of words, what I meant is that it is very unusual that I wear shoes when I stay in the mountains with my grandparents, both my mother and they are convinced that kids should be barefoot in the summer and therefore they sent me this way since I was little.
Where I live, however, it would be problematic, because in summer the sun is very hot and the ground is not pleasant, in spring and autumn I am barefoot if I can, but having to go to school I have to wear shoes.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

@flafla you remind me so much of me at that age, except winter was the time I’d wear boots and thick socks, never had a problem with pavements burning my feet in England. From about April to September I never wanted to put shoes and socks on, I rode bicycles barefoot, played Tenis barefoot walked outside. I was the barefoot princess. My mum was a bit of a barefoot hippy chick herself, still is, bur even she’d argue with me sometimes to put shoes on.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

I live quite a bit to the south, here if the winter is good you can go barefoot even at Christmas (not at school), but in the summer you can do it if there is a lawn or near the water, or in the areas in the woods, but going around in civilized areas, where there are sidewalks and no asphalt, we do it for a very short time as penance when you lose at cards.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I got into trouble for taking shoes and socks off at school,a few times, but I often walked home barefoot in summer, and sometimes I wasn’t the only one!
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

The beautiful penance games. A must :-)
Many of us started in this way
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 6 months ago I got into trouble for taking shoes and socks off at school,a few times, but I often walked home barefoot in summer, and sometimes I wasn’t the only one!
Here at school, people are calmer, if I take off my shoes in class at most they ask me to put them back on, and when I went to middle school in the village I always went home barefoot, but now I have to take the train to go to school and I don't trust it, it's not clean.
Even here it is not strange for people to go barefoot, we are on the sea, they are all children of fishermen :lol:
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Great story!
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Thanks!