Sunday Cocconed (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sunday Cocconed (m/f)

Post by IreSabi »

Before telling this actually very short story I need to explain a couple of things.
The house where I live is part of an old farm with four different buildings, as well as stables and warehouses.
This farm has been in my family for generations, but the last one who lived there before us was my great-grandfather.
For a long time it remained uninhabited and almost abandoned, then my grandfather, when he retired, decided to make us a bed and breakfast.
He had the buildings renovated, and for this reason in the houses there are almost independent rooms with bathrooms.
Then he lost the desire, so he assigned a building to my father, one to my uncle and one to himself, and he sold the fourth and my friend's family went to live there (all this happened before I and I him were born).
Then a few years ago we came to live here, while my uncle and his family and my grandfather come from time to time on weekends.
all this to say that I have a camper with a bathroom and a French window that looks out, meaning I can enter and leave the house without going through other rooms, exiting onto an alley between my house and that of my friend.
he too has a French window and the alley is barely wide enough for a tractor to pass.
Even though the French windows are obviously locked, I have my friend's key and he has mine.

Yesterday morning, Sunday, I was still in bed, since the evening had been cold and with heavy rain, I was dressed as I usually sleep in the summer (but with socks because I often uncover my feet and feel cold), but I had taken a padded blanket and wrapped myself in it.
I didn't notice my friend who came into my room silently like a ninja, until he started rolling me up in the blanket and then passed a chain all around me, while I slowly woke up and realized what was happening .
When he saw me that I had opened my eyes and he had already closed the lock he said to me laughing "Wake up little kebab".

I probably replied something like "sbgrlbrwsbl?"
But I was still doomed, because first he took the bottom of the blanket and pulled the edges aside until my feet were exposed, and then took off the socks.
Once I fumbled with my feet I obviously started to wriggle from the ticklishness.
However, something prevented me from moving my feet, then I discovered that he had joined the two big toes with a ziptie.

After a bit of tickling to make me wake up, he picked me up and put me on his shoulder, taking me to his room, then he sat down on the floor and started playing with the Playstation again, but only after placing me on the floor, with a pillow under my head and my feet in his lap, so he could tickle me from time to time.
I was tied like this for a couple of hours and I was quite worried because I had to go to the bathroom and the tickling certainly didn't help, I was afraid of getting it on myself.
In those two hours I begged him but he kept saying that he didn't speak my language and didn't understand what I was saying.
After the two hours, however, he released me as long as he decides what I wear for Halloween.
Then when he freed me I was able to rush to the bathroom and then home.
However, I had a lot of fun.
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

OMG: heaven!
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Heaven? :lol:
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A cute little story! Thanks for sharing. Many of us here wish we had friends like that, that would play fun TUGs with us!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic