Gagged by Teacher & Classmate: Ff/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gagged by Teacher & Classmate: Ff/m

Post by Handgagger17 »

This short memory was inspired by a recent story posted. I had a similar experience, so I thought I’d share here in a little bit more detail rather than a reply.
……….
I was nine years old, in the third grade, and I was a rather talkative boy.
Never rudely, but definitely a chatty individual.
One day (I was in jeans and tennis shoes with tshirt), at the end of class, a few of us were up by the teachers desk asking questions as most left the classroom that afternoon. She (~5”6, slim/petite, brown hair, ~30 years old) was taking a few of them one at a time, but while she faced one of the students asking a question at her desk, myself and another girl were standing to her right.
I started whispering (loudly) to the girl next to me (on my right), but after a few seconds, I felt a smooth feminine hand go around my head (from my left) and slide firmly, yet gently over my mouth,
After two or three seconds, I felt her hand pull me towards her hip/side, with the hand still firmly over my mouth.
She held me like that for the next 20 to 30 seconds while the other student finished talking and she gave her answer.
I saw both classmates look at me in my predicament, but the girl to my right, slightly chuckled…
After the 30 seconds or so of being held in this position, The teacher looked down at me, saying it’s rude to interrupt, and I need to quit talking so much in class as well. she said, I’m not trying to be mean, but if you can’t stop talking so much, I will have to make sure you stay quiet so you don’t disrupt the other students.
This, I nodded, with big eyes, as this was one of my earliest memories of feeling something like this.
I had played a few cops and robbers, damsels in distress and bandit games with an aunt, but this was one of those first three or four experiences of something more than two or three seconds.
The teachers hand slowly slid off my open mouth, at which time I asked the question I was going to, and the girl next to me nodded as that’s what we were talking about.
I remember the girl next to me, let’s call her Molly, kinda smiled and chuckled while it was happening, but had a look of sly humor and curiosity at what the teacher did.

The next day, Molly was still sitting next to me in class (near the back), and we were chuckling/talking in hushed tones in the back of the class,
Of course the teacher did not catch her talking, so she looked at me, in front of everyone, and said, what did I tell you yesterday? I nodded at her knowingly, but raised my eyebrow and looked over at Molly, as if to say with my eyes, of course I get caught, but not you.
No sooner do I do this,… but the teacher, maybe a little more irritated that day than the day before, looks at molly, and says, if he talks again, do what I did yesterday afternoon. of course, Molly‘s eyes got big, and smiled slyly at me.
Not that I minded, but I noticed that she inched her chair a little closer to mine, slightly at a cornered angle over my right shoulder, and no sooner did I raise my eyebrow, opening my mouth to say ‘what do you think you’re doing…mmmppphhh mmmppphhh..’
—she put her hand over my mouth rather firmly (for a 9 year old) over my mouth!
Not that I minded this, given my recent experiences at that time, with New cops/robbbers games, but since it was in the classroom with a lot of my friends there, I felt embarrassed really quickly, yet simultaneously reveled in the moment.
Luckily we were at the back of the class, so only a few in the rows right in front of us noticed and kind of laughed.
Molly kept her hand there for the next 5 min or so, while the teacher would occasionally look back, and slightly smile,
I did notice, towards the end of those minutes held in such a way, that the teacher conspicuously moved the (yellow-ish) masking tape from her drawer to the desk where we could see it.
After about five minutes, Molly removed her hand to keep writing some things in her notebook,
But after class, both her and I were asked to stay behind.
The teacher lectured me on talking so much in class, and thanks Molly for helping her. of course, Molly beamed with a smile, kind of a teachers pet, but not in a really bad way. just a sweet girl who was eager to please.
I can’t really complain about the whole situation, except for the slight embarrassment I got from some of my classmates.
However, the teacher did say, that because of that, we fell a little behind, due to my distraction.
She asked Molly if she’d like to stay for an extra 10 or 15 minutes to wrap up what she could not get in class, but told me that I had to sit in the front row in front of her desk to get my last notes (this is during lunch period).
I was chastised not to bother Molly while she did so, and had her sit next to me.
However, The teacher glanced at the yellow masking tape on her desk. at which time, she said, ‘no talking however…so…(she picked up the tape), having me sit down in the desk in front of her.
Feeling like I was a little bit of trouble actually, I complied, and the teacher tore off a strip of the masking tape, and as I put my notebook in front of me, she came from a side angle between me and Molly, and put a strip of it over my mouth!
(This actually happened, but in the 90’s, it was ‘different’)…
I spent the next 10 to 15 minutes sitting there with that piece of tape over my mouth, noticing Molly dart glances at me with a smile…
At the end of which, the tape was removed, and I received a more gentle chastising, but the teacher did not seem as upset as before.
…….
I hope y’all enjoyed! Thank you for reading my experience at that time in life.
Sincerely,
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Wow! That was spectacular! I love teachers doling out mild corporal punishments.
Great story! Thank you for sharing.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Thank you kindly! So glad you enjoyed it.
After reading a recent experience by someone else, similar to this, I had to share it in more detail.
I agree, mild corporal punishment like this, is fascinating!
Especially given the subject matter. it was surreal.
Sincerely
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic