to medieval re-enactment various/ff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Director Wolf wrote: 5 months ago
Yatta9999 wrote: 5 months ago Wait, you get to see that? Do you have any pictures of the tied up, barefoot people during the historical re-enactments?
try this channel
https://www.youtube.com/@laszlo_canelli/featured
Great site. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Jennyjay wrote: 4 months ago OK so heres a thought on these tickle stocks.

How many men running them (it is always men) actually have a foot and bondage fetish and are “kidnapping” innocent women, mothers etc to indulge there fantasies and fetishes. I think a lot of the,

Second. How many of these “innocent” women (they are always women) have a bondage / tickling fetish and willingly partake?
The men, definitely. How do I sign up?
The women, maybe some, maybe not.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Trammel wrote: 4 months ago

How many men running them (it is always men) actually have a foot and bondage fetish and are “kidnapping” innocent women, mothers etc to indulge there fantasies and fetishes. I think a lot of the,

Second. How many of these “innocent” women (they are always women) have a bondage / tickling fetish and willingly partake?
The men, definitely. How do I sign up?
The women, maybe some, maybe not.
Are there any groups of women who kidnap men at these fairs?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

If there were medieval fairs where it would be groups of women putting men in stocks, I'd beg my wife to take me to one of those fairs :!:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

flafla wrote: 5 months ago Ah yes, we were an attraction for children.
Sounds like a fun experience, thanks for sharing !
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

JulieG wrote: 4 months ago

Good point. I’d love to be tied in stocks in public and humiliated. I wonder what they’d do when they found out I wasn’t really ticklish!
Maybe they could have you tickle others instead, or still do other things to your feet
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Python_Struggles wrote: 4 months ago

Good point. I’d love to be tied in stocks in public and humiliated. I wonder what they’d do when they found out I wasn’t really ticklish!
Maybe they could have you tickle others instead, or still do other things to your feet
I’m not sure being caned on the soles, or having candles held against them is really family entertainment.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Python_Struggles wrote: 4 months ago

I’m not sure being caned on the soles, or having candles held against them is really family entertainment.
Oh definitely not, but perhaps writing on your soles or coloring could be rather entertaining and friendly
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

We never had anything like a mediaeval fair with stocks when I grew up but we had a fund raising “ducking stool”. No bandage in this tale.

We would wear a swimming costume instead of underwear under our guides uniform (blue shirt, blue skirt, yellow neck scarf. And we’d sit on a wooden seat held by a rope over a tank of water. Usually no shoes or socks. People then paid to kick footballs against a target. It was a bit unreliable but after two or three hits the target would tip back and we’d be dropped into the cold water. It was usually July we did this but the water was unseated from a hose pipe so it was cold.
Dominika
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominika »

This sounds very fun. I am a little jealous of being able to do that at a place like that
Nika
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I’ve often imagined what I pt would be like to be tied up in stocks. I’ve put my feet through antique sticks a few times for a few minutes, but I want to be tied up and locked there, for hours on end. Gagged too, and left to struggle as hundreds of people take turns to tickle my bare feet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic