to medieval re-enactment various/ff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

to medieval re-enactment various/ff

Post by flafla »

I dunno if this can be considered TUG but i will share.

Where I come from is full of small medieval towns, and many of these organize medieval festivals, with a large part of the population dressed as in the Middle Ages, parades in medieval costume, inns with medieval cuisine and typical activities of the past.
Some time ago a group of older boys and girls had an idea: since in these medieval festivals everyone always wants to be knights and princesses, they would instead be beggars.
Then it's not like this because nowdays at many medieval festivals people dress like commoners and noly few as nobles, but this group of beggars still organizes themselves to be present at medieval festivals and act as a side dish, even organizing skits with those dressed as men-at-arms.
Obviously who is part of this group now? Me and my friend, after all one of the founders is an uncle of hers and he brought us in as soon as we were old enough (9 years old if I remember correctly).

One of these villages has a group of re-enactors who act as city guards and this year they have also set up a series of pillories, both the one for the wrists and head and the one for the ankles.

this summer, the day before the start of the medieval festival, which would last 4 days, the head of the group of guards came to ask us to organize our usual skits and my friend and I proposed ourselves as usual, we are the most the smallest of the group and the fastest, we really look like two street urchins ready to do some little thefts.

Our costume, which we redo every year because at the end of the season it tends to be almost destroyed and made of raw fabric, first aged with special products, and then badly sewn.
Usually a tunic made by cutting a hole for the head in a strip of fabric and then sewing it to the sides, and a fairy skirt from torn fabric turned at the waist and with slits for running.
Then the face and exposed skin is smeared with makeup.
I don't even have to say that we are barefoot

the usual scene is that at a certain time we try to steal something from a stall (the merchant agrees) and the guards run after us and catch us, then they take us to their barracks and after a while, secretly, we we go out and prepare for the next theft.
It is not difficult to run barefoot in medieval villages, almost all of them have smooth stone floors, or at most rounded stones, in fact we with bare soles grip the ground better than others with leather boots.

At the first of these scenes, however, instead of taking us to the barracks, they dragged us to the square where the two pillories were.
"Oh no" said my friend and the two guards who were taking us asked us if it was okay, that in any case a guard would always be near us and that they wouldn't lock the door.
You can imagine what our response was and therefore we ended up in the pillory.
My friend was locked in the one that catches your wrists and head and you have to stand, while I was made to sit on a low stool, then they locked me in another pillory with only two holes in my ankles, this instrument had a ring on top and immediately they tightened leather thongs around my wrists which would then have to be tied to the ring making me bend forward, they put them loose enough that I would free myself, what fools.
I immediately asked him to really tighten them so I could pull on the laces because maintaining that position while pretending that the laces were really holding was tiring.
I told him that I would cry and ask for mercy, but that I was pretending, in reality my only concern was that I had felt a couple of stitches break in the side seam of the shirt and I was afraid that in that position from the side you could see everything , I wasn't wearing anything under my shirt.

they kept us like that for about twenty minutes, then they released us and asked us if everything was ok and if it was okay to do skits like this.
Obviously we were very happy, and we suggested that we implement something, such as allowing the kids to tickle the feet of the one of us who would be tied to the pillory by the ankles, but since we already had black feet from walking barefoot before they would I found a bucket with a brush to clean them once in the pillory, and then some bird feathers.
For the remaining four days we did this skit at least eight times a day, alternating places, so as to share the tickles.
Last edited by flafla 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Director Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Director Wolf »

That's looks very funny
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, sounds like fun.
Please gender-tag the tale so that I don't get bugged about it. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Xtc wrote: 5 months ago Hi, sounds like fun.
Please gender-tag the tale so that I don't get bugged about it. Thanks.
i tryed, but not easy do it :lol:
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

ahahahaha! the hell!
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds like a lot of fun
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, @flafla, looks like you've done it. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I have a fantasy of being locked in stocks (feet) or pillory (hands and neck) in public for hours on end. Dressed as a peasant and barefoot but I’d like to be gagged too. More than a nine year old could and certainly should have to deal with though.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

we can't be gagged due to the fact we have to warn if something is going wrong and we need to be freed.
but is really funny, maybe you can find some medieval festival, but you need a swarm of kids tickling your feet without mercy
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

As long as you were only tickled by other children it’s OK.

I’d like to be locked in stocks barefoot, hands tied behind me and gagged, but I only want to be tickled by other women.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Ah yes, we were an attraction for children.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Beautiful.
Where I am, also full of medieval villages and during the historical re-enactment at the end of July, heroines, thieves, etc. are captured. Females. So very vulnerable tied up and barefoot. Unfortunately I have no connections or friends to play a role as a captor.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

Wait, you get to see that? Do you have any pictures of the tied up, barefoot people during the historical re-enactments?
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

I like this type of scenario a lot.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Need more medieval binding festivals for everyone. At least for me, yes
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Director Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Director Wolf »

Yatta9999 wrote: 5 months ago Wait, you get to see that? Do you have any pictures of the tied up, barefoot people during the historical re-enactments?
try this channel
https://www.youtube.com/@laszlo_canelli/featured
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

Director Wolf wrote: 5 months ago
Yatta9999 wrote: 5 months ago Wait, you get to see that? Do you have any pictures of the tied up, barefoot people during the historical re-enactments?
try this channel
Thanks for posting this link! I didn't know the channel yet. :o
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

Ah yeah, the tickling stocks. I'm quite familiar with those. I hear they're super rare these days.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

OMG: the hell ahahahah
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Director Wolf wrote: 5 months ago
try this channel
Love that 💗
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

IreSabi wrote: 5 months ago OMG: the hell ahahahah
oh no.. i will tickle you :lol:
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

OK so heres a thought on these tickle stocks.

How many men running them (it is always men) actually have a foot and bondage fetish and are “kidnapping” innocent women, mothers etc to indulge there fantasies and fetishes. I think a lot of the,

Second. How many of these “innocent” women (they are always women) have a bondage / tickling fetish and willingly partake?
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Jennyjay wrote: 4 months ago OK so heres a thought on these tickle stocks.

How many men running them (it is always men) actually have a foot and bondage fetish and are “kidnapping” innocent women, mothers etc to indulge there fantasies and fetishes. I think a lot of the,

Second. How many of these “innocent” women (they are always women) have a bondage / tickling fetish and willingly partake?

Always wondered that myself , might just have to go ask one lol
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Good point. I’d love to be tied in stocks in public and humiliated. I wonder what they’d do when they found out I wasn’t really ticklish!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hmmm. Good point. I’d volunteer to be tied up in stocks if Hailey could tickle me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic