what a friend can do with a drill (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

what a friend can do with a drill (m/f)

Post by IreSabi »

Forgive me for not writing anything for a while but school takes me up a bit.

It all starts with school, there's a subject, history, in which I'm not doing well, and in view of the mid-year report I have to improve, and I asked him to help me.
Of course he said that he would do it and that he had to motivate me at all costs.
Furthermore I should have accepted his method without discussion.

For a few days, after school, we studied together for an hour, he is very good at history.
Then one day he told me: get ready, after school, today I will question you and see how it goes.
She told me to put my bikini top under my shirt and meet him in the warehouse.
the complex where I live is an old farm and had a warehouse that was once a roof supported by concrete pillars where tractors were parked.
Some time ago it was transformed into a covered car park, but since it was very high and there was a way to make a mezzanine floor with wooden floors and walls, to be used as a warehouse (so much so that a goods lift was added).

However, the warehouse is practically almost empty, apart from a few old furniture and household appliances and some cardboard boxes.
Obviously it has become one of our places to play, also because there are brackets that connect the pillars and a series of hooks to be able to chain someone (usually me).

when I reached him he had set up a heavy armchair in front of one of the concrete pillars and a low table, all of which were piled up in there.
He also had a drill, extensions and a drill stand to keep it horizontal already fixed to the table.
Of course there were quite a few chains.

He asked me to get ready, which usually meant taking off my shoes and socks, then my sweater and t-shirt (winter has arrived here, but we have a heater in there).
I was left alone with my jeans.
I sat down in the armchair and he immediately wrapped a chain around the back and my stomach, securing me to the chair, then placed my wrists together and began to wrap a thin chain around them before closing it with a padlock, trapping me.
He hooked a thicker chain to the one on his wrists and pulled it over a stirrup, starting to push his wrists up until his butt was almost off the chair.
I was now well stretched.
He likes it when I'm like this because he can see my ribs.

Then he proceeded to chain his ankles together with a thin chain and finally with a thicker chain he stretched his legs forward, extending them completely and fixing the chain to the pillar.
As a final touch he tied the two big toes together with a string and fixed them to one of the rings of the chain so I couldn't move my feet at all, they were stuck.

Then he brought the low table with the drill and its support closer to my feet. He had fixed a bottle brush, the long, cylindrical ones that fit inside the neck, in the drill's chuck.
He adjusted the distance so that the brush touched the soles of my feet, I had already understood and started to say that maybe it wasn't a good idea.
He told me that I could give up as usual, but I would have to give up his help in studying.
He plugged the drill into a power strip with a switch, luckily it was off, he checked the speed of the drill to ensure it was at minimum and, standing behind me, turned on the switch with his foot.
The brush moved slowly tickling both soles of my feet and there was nothing I could do but scream and laugh.

It only lasted a few seconds but it was making me crazy.
He told me that now he had prepared a list of 50 questions, each wrong question would activate the machine for thirty seconds while he instead tickled my sides, ribs and armpits for the same time.

In the end, if I hadn't answered at least 30 questions correctly (sufficient) he would have turned on the machine for an additional minute for each question that was missing from 30 while he would have continued to tickle my torso with his hands.
(obviously he would have broken it up into bursts lasting at most a minute)

I was in a panic, thirty seconds of that was real torture, I told him it wasn't a good idea, he replied that he would free me, but if I wanted his help I had to be motivated and he officially asked me for permission.
I couldn't get bad grades and even if terrible, that seemed like a good way to motivate me, and then if I'm here on this forum it means that deep down I like these things.

In fact, apart from the panic of having to be tickled a lot, the idea of how I was tied up and the machine that would torture me turned me on quite a bit.

Well, to explain what I suffered last Saturday I can only say that I only got 13 right answers, this means 37 penances lasting 30 seconds and 17 minutes of tickling afterwards.
Every now and then he made me drink and wiped the sweat from my face, while, to my great surprise, every correct answer, instead of tickling me, massaged my shoulders in a very pleasant way.
And even when it was all over, after freeing me she made me lie down on a beach bed that was there and massaged me a little to release the tension in my muscles after that ordeal.
He told me that the more questions I answer correctly, the more massages and cuddles there will be.

Next Saturday we'll try again, I hope to reach the pass mark this time.
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

OMG sis.
it is what you said me... lol... i have to ask your friend for help in studyng too. :lol:
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

That is some serious tickling!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 months ago That is some serious tickling!
Ho it was for sure, also i'm supermotivated to study, it was supereffective!
Director Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Director Wolf »

Very intresting, thanks
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

thanks to you
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Thanks for sharing, I can guarantee that is an effective tactic! Used an electric toothbrush before in a similar fashion
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic