Self-bondage (M) Home invasion scenario

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Mark2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self-bondage (M) Home invasion scenario

Post by Mark2 »

Premise: this is the first story I've published so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I make.
Until now I have only read on this forum but I gathered the courage today and will tell you about my latest self-tied experience. I hope you like it :)

It was a Saturday morning, I got up late and leaving the room I met my parents who told me that they were going to visit a distant aunt of mine so I would be alone in the house for almost the whole day. As soon as I heard those words I immediately thought "I have the perfect opportunity to bond a little!"
So as soon as my parents left I started preparing everything I needed. I decided to recreate a home invasion (my favorite scenario): intruders entering the house while I was sleeping and tying me up to keep me out of the way while they searched the house.
First I put on long blue pajamas and white ankle socks, then I started tying myself up.
I wrapped my ankles and knees with 8 turns of silver duct tape, took one of the socks off my foot, and stuck it in my mouth, it had a very strong sweaty taste, so much so that I almost thought about spitting it out, but a thief wouldn't give it to me. never allowed! So I pushed it in and closed everything with 5 turns of tape. Finally, I tied my hands behind my back with handcuffs. I kept my keys handy in case of an emergency.
As a final touch, to make the experience even more immersive, I set a timer on my phone: when it rang I could free myself, but I set the duration to random so I wouldn't know how much time would pass before I could be free.

And so my imprisonment began. I imagined two men who blocked me and tied me up against my will and in order not to hear me cry, they closed my mouth with one of my socks, leaving my foot exposed, and that once they had taken everything of value they would go away leaving me tied up on my bedroom floor.
I tried to pretend to ask for help but the sock and the tape transformed everything into incomprehensible muffled moans.
It was both beautiful and frustrating at the same time, both because I didn't know how long I would have to stay in these conditions (even though I always had the key to the handcuffs at hand)

Finally, the timer went off after 40 minutes. Once free, all my arms and jaw were sore and I was grateful for being able to spit out that stinky sock.
But I must say that I liked the experience, I felt like a prisoner!
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

Awesome story, i loved it
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Mark2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mark2 »

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
TapedUpBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedUpBoy »

Really enjoyed this story, has given me some inspiration :)
Mark2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mark2 »

TapedUpBoy wrote: โ†‘4 months ago Really enjoyed this story, has given me some inspiration :)
I'm curious to know what inspired you ๐Ÿ˜
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Great story, I would have liked to have been the intruder :D
Mark2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mark2 »

Gino wrote: โ†‘4 months ago Great story, I would have liked to have been the intruder :D
what would you have done to me? ๐Ÿ˜
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I would have tickled your bare feet for a very long time hehe :D ;)
Mark2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mark2 »

Gino wrote: โ†‘4 months ago I would have tickled your bare feet for a very long time hehe :D ;)
no please, they are my most sensitive part ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
TapedUpBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedUpBoy »

Mark2 wrote: โ†‘4 months ago
TapedUpBoy wrote: โ†‘4 months ago Really enjoyed this story, has given me some inspiration :)
I liked the scenario you were imagining!
Mark2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mark2 »

TapedUpBoy wrote: โ†‘4 months ago
Mark2 wrote: โ†‘4 months ago
I liked the scenario you were imagining!
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

There's a good use of a day alone
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic