Kidnapped teacher and classmates Part 2 (m/ffF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped teacher and classmates Part 2 (m/ffF)

Post by Shadow »

After capturing our teacher Ms. Farisa I untied the two girls imaginary bonds and gags from their mouths. Kimi walked behind Ms Farisa and held her wrists behind her back while also grabbing her around the waist to keep her still. Then Donita put her hand over Ms. Farisa's mouth to keep her quiet. They then explained to her that while they wanted to kidnap their teacher and hold her captive somewhere. They also wanted to be kidnapped themselves. They asked the teacher if she'd cooperate.

The teacher answered by nodding her head yes.
They uncovered her mouth and released her arms and hands.
Ms . Farisa stood up and handgagged both girls to keep them quiet. She said okay, how about we get you all tied right now and then Seth and I will figure out what to do with you?
The girls immediately and enthusiastically agreed.. She herded the girls over against a wall.and told them to sit down on the floor, back to back. Then she asked them for their shoelaces and socks. After both girls had handed us their shoelaces and their socks, Ms. Farisa told them to put the empty shoes back on their bare feet. Then Ms. Farisa asked me tie and gag Kimi and she would do the same to Donita.

We first crossed their wrists and tied them up with the shoelaces. Then we crossed their ankles and bound them with the other two shoelaces. We balled up their socks and stuffed the girls' mouths so they couldn't talk. We discussed where to take them. Ms. Farisa suggested that we all ride with her to her house in a neighboring county. I asked if we could go get whatever items we'd need to bind and gag them. We told the girls what we'd decided and pulled the socks out of their mouths so they could talk. They both agreed and asked to be untied so they could get themselves ready. After putting their shoes and socks back on their feet.

They stood up and grabbed their bookbags saying "We're ready to get kidnapped for fun now!" We all went and called our families saying we were having a surprise party at a friend's house. Since Ms. Farisa was single and lived alone she got her stuff together and waited for us three students. We left the school and went to a local store to get our supplies. The girls wanted to go and get everything themselves. So Ms. Farisa and I agreed. Twenty minutes later the girls came back carrying three bags a piece. After they climbed back in the van and shut the sliding passenger door. They dumped their bags out.

They both gotten white nylon rope, shoelaces, blue and red bandanas, and a roll of duct tape. Ms. Farisa asked me to bind and gag Kimi while she did the same to Donita. We crossed the girls' wrists behind them and quickly bound them with two shoelaces each. We then cleave gagged their mouths with two blue and red bandanas each. Then we made them sit down on the floorboard and tied their ankles and legs together. We decided to go ahead and put tape on their mouths to ensure that they couldn't talk or scream. We covered their mouths with three strips of the duct tape and made certain that their mouths were securely taped shut. We asked them to sit still and be quiet. They silently nodded their heads, promising that they'd do as asked.
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

Why you have two forums in same stories
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadow »

Shadow wrote: 4 days ago After capturing our teacher Ms. Farisa I untied the two girls imaginary bonds and gags from their mouths. Kimi walked behind Ms Farisa and held her wrists behind her back while also grabbing her around the waist to keep her still. Then Donita put her hand over Ms. Farisa's mouth to keep her quiet. They then explained to her that while they wanted to kidnap their teacher and hold her captive somewhere. They also wanted to be kidnapped themselves. They asked the teacher if she'd cooperate.

The teacher answered by nodding her head yes.
They uncovered her mouth and released her arms and hands.
Ms . Farisa stood up and handgagged both girls to keep them quiet. She said okay, how about we get you all tied right now and then Seth and I will figure out what to do with you?
The girls immediately and enthusiastically agreed.. She herded the girls over against a wall.and told them to sit down on the floor, back to back. Then she asked them for their shoelaces and socks. After both girls had handed us their shoelaces and their socks, Ms. Farisa told them to put the empty shoes back on their bare feet. Then Ms. Farisa asked me tie and gag Kimi and she would do the same to Donita.

We first crossed their wrists and tied them up with the shoelaces. Then we crossed their ankles and bound them with the other two shoelaces. We balled up their socks and stuffed the girls' mouths so they couldn't talk. We discussed where to take them. Ms. Farisa suggested that we all ride with her to her house in a neighboring county. I asked if we could go get whatever items we'd need to bind and gag them. We told the girls what we'd decided and pulled the socks out of their mouths so they could talk. They both agreed and asked to be untied so they could get themselves ready. After putting their shoes and socks back on their feet.

They stood up and grabbed their bookbags saying "We're ready to get kidnapped for fun now!" We all went and called our families saying we were having a surprise party at a friend's house. Since Ms. Farisa was single and lived alone she got her stuff together and waited for us three students. We left the school and went to a local store to get our supplies. The girls wanted to go and get everything themselves. So Ms. Farisa and I agreed. Twenty minutes later the girls came back carrying three bags a piece. After they climbed back in the van and shut the sliding passenger door. They dumped their bags out.

They both gotten white nylon rope, shoelaces, blue and red bandanas, and a roll of duct tape. Ms. Farisa asked me to bind and gag Kimi while she did the same to Donita. We crossed the girls' wrists behind them and quickly bound them with two shoelaces each. We then cleave gagged their mouths with two blue and red bandanas each. Then we made them sit down on the floorboard and tied their ankles and legs together. We decided to go ahead and put tape on their mouths to ensure that they couldn't talk or scream. We covered their mouths with three strips of the duct tape and made certain that their mouths were securely taped shut. We asked them to sit still and be quiet. They silently nodded their heads, promising that they'd do as asked.
Bilmik wrote: 4 days ago Why you have two forums in same stories
Because I got tired of typing, so I logged out and went to sleep.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic