Christmas present in advance [MM/FF]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
silver_orion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Christmas present in advance [MM/FF]

Post by silver_orion »

Hi people here!
It's been a long time since my last post, isn't it?
I've been busy between the pandemia and many other natural disasters affecting my country nut now I'm here writing for you or to be more precise, to share with you this "little" surprise.

I'll try to be concise but small preface.
I(M32) have a little sister(F22) who loves TUGs since age 9.
She got married two years ago but we still play (in my presence, she is basically a grown child), even with her husband(M26) who is my best buddy and a "comrade" on the field during biggest calls (he is a firefighter USAR-certified, I'm an EMT and MR-operator).
My sister has a spare key of my home so they could use it when I'm on night shifts.
After them, I have a girlfriend(F32). We are a long distance couple since 2019. We met in that 2019 and then she somehow managed to visit me in the middle of the pandemia to "mend" my injuries, the result of a helo incident.

This happened yesterday.
I came home at dinner time and I noticed the door was not double-locked.
"cool, sis must be here. Strange, she didn't text me."
I walked in and noticed her flat shoes laying at the entrance.
I put my bag on the floor and headed to the kitchen.

"Hi there!" I screamed but none answered me back.
I looked into the kitched and I found my sister tied to the chair.
I wasn't surprise at all, her and my BIL pulled this "stunt" many times at my home to greet me.
"Are you ok?" and she nodded. I was so used to it that I didn't even bothered to check on her face lol.

At a fast look, the tie was decent, maybe a little bit dirty speaking from a merely aesthetic point.
Elbows were tied together, same her wrists.
I noticed her chest were solid bound to the chair.
Looking at her legs, I saw her ankles linked to the back of the chair, like she was sitting hogtied.
Her feet were pulled back, exposing her soles covered in a nice skintones reinforced pantyhose (pantyhose feet are my weakness).
She was wearing a t-shorts and jeam shorts (my favorite outifit) even if it's winter; probably she changed after "conquering" my home and basically turning my heater to "sun surface temp."

"Where's BIL? Bathroom?" she nodded again.
"ah ok, I'll change then I'll ask him why you're here. Anyway, it's good to see you again guys! Atleast you should had asked if you could be tied up again." My sister gave birth to a beautifull baby girl four months ago and to not stress too much my sister, we all agreed no TUGs during the whole pregnancy time a some months after the delivery. Anyway she looked fine while tied up.

I was heading to my bedroom and I heard giggling behind the bathroom door and I noticed a girly giggle.
"WTH?!" me be like.
I slammed open the door like Jack Nicholson did in shining.
To my surprise, my sister and BIL were there.
"EHI... WHY... YOU HERE... WHAT... THEN WHO'S THERE?!"
"Hi onii-chan! It's been a long time huh? Why don't you check your special guest there! ;)"

I rushed to the kitchen.
I tried to look the special guest's face but she used her hair to cover her face: I pulled back the hair and...

People usually call me "Iceman" because I'm a mountain lover and the most unbothered guy in world (except for my inner circle).

Well, they got me really well.
I uncovered her face and to my biggest surprise...
That guest is my girlfriend.
I was literally speechlees and all my words were just gibbering stutters (while my girl were ROFLING, I could hear her muffled laughs).
I took a seat and after few minutes I finally said something intelligent; "you really got me... When did you arrive?".
She tried to speak, forgetting the tape on her mouth (she kept staring at her chin).
"mfhe mgahfm pflsssh!" were here first "words".
"Oh right, the gag. Sorry my love" I proceeded to ungag her. She was gagged with my medical tape wrapped around her head, three strips of duct tape and a rolled handkerchief as stuffing.

me-"ok, want some water?"
gf-"no, I'm good, thanks... Did you like the surprise?! How dare you not checking me if I was ok? You left me here bound and gagged!"
me-"well, it was really unexpected. You know, normally my sister loves playing those stunts on me so I automatically she was you. Sorry if I didn't chek you up!."
gf-"ahahah, I know well your sister, it was her idea and... Well, I missed being properly tied up! Oh, I landed yesterday and your sister and BIL accomodated at their home."
me-"Her... That girl... eeesshhhh... Anyway are you okay? how's your arms and legs?"
gf-"all good! Your BIL tied me well."
me-"good to hear it. Let check your feet. Wiggle and spread out your toes." I love watching wiggling toes in pantyhose and she gave the best show. "ok, your limbs looks good... Guys, come here, both of you!"

sis-"onii-chan! You look happy. I think we got you! You looked like an innocent puppy when you saw her ahahaha."
me-"I fell in with both shoes."
sis-"you're not angry?
me-"not at all. I appreciate your plan. Before I ask you, how are you? Feel good and in shape?"
sis-"feeling good and happy our plan worked!"
me-"so, wanna start again?"
sis-"look at my outfit onii-chan!"

She was wearing almost the same gf's outfit. Plain whit t-shirt, shorts,sheer brown reiforced toes pantyhose and no shoes (she showed me her feet while wiggling her toes); that's her outfit when she want to be tied up.

me-"fine... BIL, help me up. Bring more rope. We'll "teach" her a lesson".
I'll leave out this part, I'm sure my sister will write up her side of this story after reading this one.
(@Silver_noro we need you!)

I went back to my gf after we tied up my sister.
me-"wanna be untied?"
gf-"ooh no, I'm good. Maybe can you release me from the chair? My butt hurts eheheh".
I undid the rope linking her ankles to the chair back and released the ropes tying her upper body to the chair.
I picked her up and laid on the sofa.
gf-"waaaahhhh, finally I can stretch a little bit... so how ya doing my hub? Tell me..." I put two finger on her lips.
me-"you're talking too much. Anyway I was tired but now I think I could run a marathon. Wanna go to the bedroom?"
She instantly flushed and gave out an imperceptible nod.

me-"good but we have to fix your tie and your lips, you ready?"
Big nod from her now.
From a chest harness, I changed her tie to a pentagram.
Thighs, knees and ankles were good.
Time for the gag.

me-"so, what would you prefer to be silencd with?"
gf-"I wanna try a ballgag, do you have one?"
me-"of course hon... Open wide!... Here, good girl... How you feel?"
gf-"mmmhhhhhoddmmmppp".
me-"good, let's go".

I picked her up and...
Well, maybe I'll post this second part on the adult section ;)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This is great! I’m so happy to see you gf made the trip to surprise you! And that your sister is still up to her same old tricks. I bet you all had fun and I’m jealous now 😁
silver_orion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silver_orion »

TightsBound wrote: 4 months ago This is great! I’m so happy to see you gf made the trip to surprise you! And that your sister is still up to her same old tricks. I bet you all had fun and I’m jealous now 😁
Thanks man.
It was probably the biggest surprise I ever had.
She will stay with us for a couple months.
My sister will be her tourist guide😁.

Stay tuned, I'm sure she will write the whole setup and her tied up time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic