Duct Tape Challenge in My Aunt's House (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Duct Tape Challenge in My Aunt's House (F/m)

Post by Dukes_91 »

As I'm pretty new to the board I thought I would share one of my experiences from a few years ago. I have a lot of stories from over the years but this was one of my favourite times.

Context: When I was a kid I would go over to my aunt's house for a few days during the summer. This occasion that I'm going to talk about happened when I was 10. Also forgive my bad memory I'm mostly paraphrasing here. Another thing to note is that around this time in 2015 escape challenges were pretty popular on YouTube, not sure if anybody remembers that lol.

I was sitting in my aunt's living room watching YouTube on her TV, while my aunt was in the kitchen making dinner. I was going through videos on the home page when I played a video of a duct tape escape challenge between a group of guys. My aunt was probably confused/concerned about what I was watching and asked me. To which I explained that it was a challenge to escape from being duct taped to a chair under a certain amount of time.

She said "That is a lot of duct tape" (in the video one of the guys was basically fully wrapped to the chair)

At the time I really wanted to try it out so I nervously asked her and hoped she would say yes. She responded by saying something like "hmm... ok I think I have some gorilla tape. Only after dinner."

I waited impatiently in the guest bedroom to be called down to the dinner table for about 30 minutes. After we had eaten I put my plate in the sink and was sure to remind my aunt about the promise she made.

My aunt told me to wait in the living room until she brought in a chair, the black gorilla tape and some scissors.

I was sat down on the chair and she taped up my wrists in front of me. I tested it to see how strong it was, and I physically couldn't move them by an inch. After that she taped my ankles to the chair, then she wrapped tape from under the chair and over my wrists which were flat next to my legs. This held my wrists in place very effectively.

After this she wrapped tape around my body holding me to the chair at my stomach and my chest. I struggled a bit before my aunt said to me "There. How long do you need? 5 minutes?"

Realising how strong the tape was I asked her for 20 minutes. She said "are you sure? I get that it's strong but it's not much tape"

I think she wasn't aware just how strong it actually was because I physically couldn't move. She started a timer on her phone and watched me struggle for a minute or two and then she tore a strip of the tape and pushed it against my lips and smoothed it over with her fingers.

I tried hard to get it off but it was really secure. As I was getting close to removing it from my face, she added another strip and laughed to herself a bit. Eventually she kept adding strips faster than I could begin to get them off and the whole bottom half of my face was covered in the tape.

I think she would've wrapped it around my head fully if it wasn't extra strong gorilla tape lol. After all the strips were added she stepped back and said "How much tape do you need to keep one boy quiet?" I remember making a few muffles but I don't exactly remember what I was trying to say.

My aunt said "You know if anybody sees you through that window they're gonna think I kidnapped you or something" then wished me good luck in escaping and left the room.

I tried to pull away from the chair but the tape around my stomach held me still and I couldn't get much leverage with my ankles taped the legs of the chair.

I struggled really hard for about 10 minutes but all I did was slightly stretch the tape. After that I stayed still and waited for another 10 minutes until my aunt came back. I occasionally tried to work the tape off my mouth but it would not budge.

She walked over to me and said "Have you given up yet or do you need more time?" I tried to say yes but it only came out as a few hmphs. Then she said something like "Honey, I have no idea what you're trying to say."

After making few more muffles she deduced that I wanted out and so cut me loose. My aunt touched the tape holding my lips shut and said "Hmm... I think we should keep this part on for now." Sarcastically then helped me remove the tape from my mouth.

I talked to her about how difficult it was to even make a slight movement and she said "Good to know incase I ever kidnap anyone." After that I helped put the tape away then I went back to my room.

Overall it was a very fun experience. I did have a few more experiences playing games with people but this was one of my favourites. I feel like most people under estimate just how strong gorilla tape is lol.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Lovely story. Your aunt was awesome
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Oh that sounded like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

You're very lucky to have such an aunt and such good memories. No need to apologize, this was a great recollection and telling of something you remember fondly. Hope to read more of your stories!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 4 months ago You're very lucky to have such an aunt and such good memories. No need to apologize, this was a great recollection and telling of something you remember fondly. Hope to read more of your stories!
My aunt is great and thank you. I might post about some of my other experiences soon.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good story thanks for sharing
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Dukes_91 wrote: 4 months ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 4 months ago You're very lucky to have such an aunt and such good memories. No need to apologize, this was a great recollection and telling of something you remember fondly. Hope to read more of your stories!
My aunt is great and thank you. I might post about some of my other experiences soon.
Great story! You absolutely should post more.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage experience with your aunt.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

Sounds like it was a fun experience
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic