Cops and Robbers With My Little Cousin (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cops and Robbers With My Little Cousin (F/m)

Post by MelissaMade »

I've loved playing tie up games for as long as I can remember, over the years I have done them a good few times. As I'm new to the forum after being a lurker for a long time I thought I should at least share some of the games I did. Also, sorry if this doesn't come out as coherent I'm not very good at writing :D

I was about 17 (I'm now 22) when my younger cousin who was about 10 at the time was staying over at my house. I was doing my homework in my room one morning after my mom left for the store and he kept pestering me to play with him. I felt bad so I obliged after a while.

He asked me if I wanted to play cops and robbers with him and I gladly took him up on it. I quickly volunteered to be a cop and offered to use my room as the "prison". We didn't have anything to use as handcuffs so I went downstairs to the kitchen and got some of the duct tape out of the drawer and ran back upstairs.

We started the game and I came out of the police station (my room) and caught him robbing the bank (my mom's room) before he could escape. I told him to surrender and read him his rights while I taped his hands together behind him which was hard to take seriously lol

I practically dragged him back to the jailhouse (my room) where I sat him down on the chair at my desk. I put his hands behind the chair and wrapped tape around the chair to hold his hands and body to the chair as well as his legs to stop him from kicking.

I sat down on my bed, facing him to interrogate him. I asked him who he was robbing the bank with which he refused to tell. After a few more minutes of him refusing to answer questions I poked his ribs a bunch which instantly made him start lauging and struggling.

He still refused to tell me so I did it much more intense which is when he was screaming with laughter. I didn't want my neighbours to think I was killing him or something so I put a good 5 strips of tape over his mouth and kept going.

I kept poking his ribs for about 5 minutes which must've felt like 5 hours for him. I sentenced him to 10 years in prison and then I dragged the chair into my closet which barely had enough room. Then for the next hour I did my homework and studied, occasionally hearing a few banging sounds and what sounded like him trying to shout.

I did have to let him out after my mom came home and he did not appreciate the police brutality I did to him :D

Overall it was a very fun experience for the both of us even though I did torment him a bit.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TuGs Writers.
Don't apoloogise for your writing; it is lucid and you have started with an entertaining tale.
Write on!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Welcome to TuG, great story. I hope you have more.
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

Agreed. Great story :D
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MelissaMade »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 months ago Welcome to TuG, great story. I hope you have more.
Thank you! I ought to write about the other games I did :D
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

MelissaMade wrote: 4 months ago
Dpsiic wrote: 4 months ago Welcome to TuG, great story. I hope you have more.
Thank you! I ought to write about the other games I did :D
We’d love to see it :D
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Fun story! Loved playing TUGs with my cousins.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Wow! I think I would have liked to have been your cousin in that situation! :lol:
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Sounds like an awesome experience :) I used to play cops and robbers with an old friend when I was younger, using an old washing line as restraints til we got some handcuffs
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MelissaMade »

abcdefsmith3 wrote: 4 months ago Wow! I think I would have liked to have been your cousin in that situation! :lol:
Would be fun :D

The last time I played with him was a few years ago
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MelissaMade »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 4 months ago Sounds like an awesome experience :) I used to play cops and robbers with an old friend when I was younger, using an old washing line as restraints til we got some handcuffs
Sounds like you had a lot of fun :lol:
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

MelissaMade wrote: 4 months ago
yorkshiredude27 wrote: 4 months ago Sounds like an awesome experience :) I used to play cops and robbers with an old friend when I was younger, using an old washing line as restraints til we got some handcuffs
Sounds like you had a lot of fun :lol:
Tons of fun :)
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A cute little story, and well written. Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MelissaMade »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 4 months ago A cute little story, and well written. Thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed it
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

Great story :-)
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Great story, Melissa! Thanks for sharing it.
I used to play "cops and robbers" a lot with a younger cousin when I was about 15 years old. There were no ropes involved, but there were handcuffs. I would always be the criminal, and he would be the cop. He would point a gun at me, say "put your hands up!", then he would frisk me, handcuff me, and take me to "jail", which was in a corner of his room, where I had to sit handcuffed behind my back. After a while, I would escape, and he would catch me again.
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MelissaMade »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 2 months ago Great story, Melissa! Thanks for sharing it.
I used to play "cops and robbers" a lot with a younger cousin when I was about 15 years old. There were no ropes involved, but there were handcuffs. I would always be the criminal, and he would be the cop. He would point a gun at me, say "put your hands up!", then he would frisk me, handcuff me, and take me to "jail", which was in a corner of his room, where I had to sit handcuffed behind my back. After a while, I would escape, and he would catch me again.
I loved those kind of games when I was younger :lol:
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

MelissaMade wrote: 2 months ago
Were you the cop or the robber?
MelissaMade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MelissaMade »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 2 months ago
MelissaMade wrote: 2 months ago
Were you the cop or the robber?
I was usually the robber who would become the prisoner and robbers weren't allowed to speak whenever I played :lol:
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

MelissaMade wrote: 1 month ago I was usually the robber who would become the prisoner and robbers weren't allowed to speak whenever I played :lol:
Why weren't robbers allowed to speak?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic