My first roll of duct tape (M/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My first roll of duct tape (M/self)

Post by silvertejp590 »

Full disclosure: This isn’t a terribly exciting story, but it’s one that’s weirdly special to me and I felt like sharing it. If you’re bored by the preliminary stuff, skip towards the latter half of this for the fun parts.

As I was growing up and discovering my interest in bondage, it didn’t take me very long to develop an attraction to tape gags, especially the forever iconic silver duct tape. This proved to be problematic though because, for whatever reason, my parents never kept any around the house. There was masking and electrical tape, which I happily used whenever I had the privacy and wanted to get my self-gagging fix, but they simply weren’t adequate substitutes. I wanted to use that wonderful gray stuff that I saw in movies and on TV. But I knew even back then that I needed to keep this little curiosity of mine a secret, and randomly requesting duct tape when my mom was running errands was going to raise eyebrows. Despite lots of brainstorming, a convincing ruse never came to me and I decided that I would just need to wait until I lived on my own and had the money to buy all the tape I could possibly want. Little did I know, that day would arrive sooner than I could imagine.

Fast forward a few years to my freshman year of college and one day in mid-November I had an epiphany: If I really wanted my own roll of tape, there was absolutely nothing stopping me. I was involved in a university work program that provided me with a tiny bit of income and my roommates went home every weekend, which guaranteed me privacy; the circumstances couldn’t have been more ideal. I started to plan out when I’d go out to the drug store to buy the tape and withdrew some cash from the ATM to make my purchase (even though my plans for the tape were 100% harmless, I was still paranoid about having this particular transaction recorded by my credit card company). I couldn’t help but be kind of consumed by it; I was *finally* going to be able to explore this part of myself in a way I hadn’t been able to before.

I have trouble recalling the exact specifics of the trip to buy it. All I remember is that it was a Walgreens and my heart was racing, getting that adrenaline rush from feeling like I was doing something illegal. I picked up a roll of Duck brand duct tape. It was a nice, fat roll, something I’ve mentioned really loving on here before and was attracted to that even back then. I think I picked up a Hershey bar to go along with my purchase in an attempt to make it look less sketchy, and to my immense relief, the cashier didn’t make any comments on my items and I was home free.

And now we come to the fun part: testing it out. The first thing that struck me when I took it out of the shrink wrap was the smell. That strong adhesive scent was something I immediately took a liking to. Another thing I discovered was that I just enjoyed holding the roll; it made me feel like a kidnapper. I can recall pulling on the end of the tape and the slight extra physical exertion required to peel it off the roll. Even though I had the place to myself during weekends, I had to keep myself from making those loud ripping noises that I absolutely loved so neighboring rooms wouldn’t hear.

I can’t recall the exact first time that I got to cover my mouth with duct tape, but I do have a composite of the sensations I felt in the various instances that I was able to do some self-gagging. There were aspects of it that I wasn’t expecting. I was surprised at how warm it made my face feel, something I eventually grew to take an odd sort of pleasure in. I was also taken aback when I looked at myself in the mirror. TV and movies always make tape gags look so neat, tidy and aesthetically pleasing. But it always looked quite sloppy to me when I did it myself with multiple strips.

But man, after waiting for years to smooth some duct tape over my lips, it lived up to everything I wanted it to be. The feeling of having my mouth sealed was, for a lack of better terms, so sexy. I didn’t even have a fantasy playing in my mind when I did this (nowadays it’s being taped up alongside an attractive Swedish or Czech lady, but that’s another story for another time), I just loved the feeling. The raw pleasure from stretching that lovely wide strip of silver from ear to ear is still so nice, even 10+ years later.

Anyways, I don’t have a cute or witty way to wrap this up. That was just a random anecdote that I’ve been wanting to share for quite awhile but was a little too shy to post. I’ve got one or two other decent self-bondage stories that I might share at some point (as well as some fiction), but for some reason this one is the most joyful to revisit in my mind.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Welcome to the board!

Yeah, your fascination with duct tape is more or less how I felt growing up, too.

Particularly the part, early, when there just wasn’t any around the house (I remember that all too well). XD
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Hopefully you have a phony kidnaping story coming up soon .
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Detective-Gag wrote: 4 months ago Yeah, your fascination with duct tape is more or less how I felt growing up, too.

Particularly the part, early, when there just wasn’t any around the house (I remember that all too well). XD
It was so frustrating! It’s one of the most common household items, why did I have to be born into the one family that never had any around? 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic