Not allowed to eat (Ff+/ff+)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Not allowed to eat (Ff+/ff+)

Post by Jennyjay »

OK. First these stories happened nearly 50 years ago. So firstly the detail is vague, my brain will have filled in the blanks with what I think I remember or want to remember, and I’ll blatantly invent the things I can’t remember. But they are essentially true.

@johopp , author of “Susan’s crazy arrest” ( https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=18219 ) asked be to elaborate on my last comment about not being tied up and gagged when my friends ate.

I’ve loved the idea of being tied up and gagged for literally as long as I can remember. I was born in the 60s and was a teenager in 70s so many things were different then. Girls wore dresses as school uniform always, and often outside school. No computers, internet, and about an hour of children’s tv per day after school, with another hour in the morning on school holidays, which was supposed to cater from pre+school to teenage. So we played together more, and made our own entertainment more.

My school uniform in primary school was white blouse, green tie, grey skirt, white knee socks (ankle in summer) and buckle or lace up shoes, no trainers. In cold winter we’d wear tan tights under the long socks. I would often come home from school and go to my bedroom, take my shoes, socks and tie off then tie myself up. I’d use one long sock round my ankles, tie the second one over or through my mouth as a gag and use my tie still knitted, to twist round my wrists behind my back . Sometimes I’d even use a piece of tape instead of a sock for a gag and use the sock to blindfold myself. I could stay tied up like that for an hour easily, loving the feeling of restraint.

Now, I did have other activities and interests besides but tying myself up was a regular pass time.

As Children would often be left to play by ourselves outside all day in summer, and would often randomly turn up in friends’ houses. As girls we did play with dolls and have tea parties or play house, but we’d also do cops and robbers games, play capture the flag with the boys, or play games where one of us got captured. And that is where my love of tie ups came in.

The bank clerk or hostage girl or kidnapped princess or child snoop would be captured and would hold her hands behind her back, press her lips together and make “mmmpphh. Mmmppphh” noises. But I’d find ends of garden twine, strips of cloth tape (brown plastic parcel tape, not modern duct tape) and using skills learned from Guides, tie my friends hands behind her back, or feet together, or I’d be the “victim” and I’d give my friends the tools to restrain me. Later , we’d have sleep overs and play truth or dare. I’d often make dares of being tied up using socks, scarves , ropes, elasticated hair ties / scrunchies, anything really. sometimes I’d tie up, but my friends noticed I’d dare them to be tied so returned the favour. We did a couple of things which today we’d call an escape challenge, but no camera and no YouTube where two,or more of us got tied ( taped upThere was one particular friend who seemed to be more keen on being tied up than the others, maybe more of her later, but no one who avoided it.

I often stayed tied up for longer than others, because I would not escape even if I was not tied up too well, or I’d ask not to be untied before I’d really escaped. Sometimes I could get my older sister (three years older) to tie me up, and if she did she’d really tie me up so I had to struggle to escape. I loved that.

OK. Not allowed to eat. A few times one of us would be tied up and gagged, often me if I was lucky, and we’d get a pack of crisps or some biscuits. Then we’d eat them in front of the tied up girl. Not just eat, but really tease her my friends would wave crisps under my nose so I could smell them, or sit in front of me staring into my eyes as the slowly ate a chocolate biscuit, crunching it slowly telling me how good it tasted, and how much I’d enjoy eating it. Once I even had some chocolate smeared on my nose and cheek as I sat all tied up and gagged.

There is one occasion I remember my mum getting involved. I honestly think now my mum knew a lot more, possible everything, about me tying myself up than I believed at the time . Well this time a friend and I were tying each other up when she came in on us. She needed up tying our hands behind our backs, feet together, hogtying us then laughing as we rolled around trying to open a pack of biscuits, using our mouths with our hands tied behind our backs.

Hope that was entertaining for all.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks for sharing these memories. Sounds like it was fun. Growing up in the early 70s, I can relate to having more time to actually physically play with cousins and siblings. We played tie-up games too, but having a person bound and gagged while their captors teased them with food and drinks never came up. Glad these memories were enjoyable!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great memories, the 70s were a great time to be a teenager weren’t they?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic