Report from holidays in the mountains (mm/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Report from holidays in the mountains (mm/ff)

Post by flafla »

Hi, I recently visited my grandparents who live in a fairly mountainous area, where obviously there was quite a bit of snow (to be honest, less than in previous years, there were areas with still visible grass)

I often go to those mountain areas and I have friends, and obviously they often tie up us for fun (me and my bestie).
Obviously a few incidents also happened during the holidays, mostly at home, but also a couple of times outside, in the snow.

Once it happened that we were out for a walk one morning when we didn't feel like going to the ski slopes, me, my friend and two boys who were our friends.
As a joke they told us that we were only capable of being tied up inside the house and outside only in the summer.
We took it as a challenge and handed ourselves over as prisoners.
They took us to the land of one of them, just outside the town, where there is a wooden gazebo, which in summer has fabric on it, but in winter it is just wooden poles and crosspieces.
They tied our wrists together and then threw the ropes over the crossbars and started pulling us up until our heels were off the ground.

Being in the snow we were dressed warmly, with windbreakers, padded trousers, sweaters and thermal t-shirts and heavy socks and snow boots on our feet.
They tried to prod us to tickle us but it was useless, too many padded layers
It was then that one of the two had an idea, he approached me with an evil look and put his arm around my shins, lifting them and making me bend my knees, then at a sign from him the other took off my snow boots and socks, leaving me barefoot.
When he dropped me I tried to hang by the rope so as not to touch the snow with my bare feet.
They did the same to my friend who kept saying, "you don't dare do that." but she laughed.

We were hanging like two provolas, with our arms starting to get tired of our weight, but evidently the two of them were not satisfied, they took some brinicle, the cones of ice forming under the roofs, and approached with an even more evil look.
We were helpless as they slipped one of those brinicles into our clothes by spreading the collar of our clothes from behind and sliding them down our backs.
And then another one in front.
They obviously ended up stuck at the waist in contact with the skin.
Our hopes of hanging with our feet raised were dashed and we had to rest our bare feet on the snow as we tried to contort ourselves to avoid the cold on our bellies and backs.

For there was no hope of avoiding the frost, but it really didn't last long, our friends are not inconsiderate.
In exchange for continuing to be their prisoner, but indoors, they untied us from the crossbars, but kept our hands tied in front, and as a final outdoor torture they placed our boots and socks on the other side of the field, scattered, so that I and my friend had to walk barefoot in the snow for a few dozen meters to get everything and get dressed, with the brinicles still lying around inside our clothes.

Then we went to the house of one of them and there we were able to warm up and dry ourselves.

Walking barefoot in the snow isn't that terrible, in my opinion with a little training you can do it for longer.
Of course, for us girls from the hot south it was quite difficult and annoying.
Last edited by flafla 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

You got the snow :lol: :lol: :lol:
now we need to see how you train over there
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

the training could be hard, I don't think it will ever snow here :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll have to stick myself in the freezer
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, glad you’re back.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Fun story! Being tied arms over head was always one of my favorites. I love that you two "handed yourselves over as prisoners". That was always the attitude my guy friends and I had growing up as well.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Jeff K wrote: 3 months ago Fun story! Being tied arms over head was always one of my favorites. I love that you two "handed yourselves over as prisoners". That was always the attitude my guy friends and I had growing up as well.
it's more fun that way, and then they wouldn't do anything to us if we didn't give our permission.
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Sounds like quite the fun experience :)
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Forced walking barefoot in snake tied up sounds excellent fun