Chelsea comes back M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Keighdawhg112
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chelsea comes back M/F

Post by Keighdawhg112 »

I posted awhile back about tying up my gorgeous friend Chelsea. A few months later, I got another opportunity. Since the previous events, I left items around the house like duct tape, and pieces of rope just to see what might happen. For a while, nothing did. Then one day Chelsea and Ally came to visit. This time it was summer and she had her figure in a pink tank top with extremely short pink shorts. Her long legs looked amazing.

Ally had a lasso that I mad for her to play marbles in. She had a game going for awhile on the floor between me and her mom. We were picking up before they left when Chelsea dared me to lasso her! I was surprised, but I wasn't passing up this opportunity. It took a few tries, as she was moving her head around to make it difficult, but finally I landed it over her head and pulled it tight around her arms and body.

I didn't just go for it, though. I asked Ally, well what should we do now? Her response was tie her up! So I took the rest of the rope and wrapped it around her body. I tied her wrists together tight and then wrapped the rope around her thighs, pinning her hands down. I then finished with her ankles. As I was admiring my handiwork, she started yelling at Ally to call the police. (She was playing with an old broken phone). I went along with her role-playing by getting some duct tape and putting it over her mouth. Chelsea actually just sat there for about 5 minutes, bound and gagged, watching TV. It was pretty amazing. I had tied her up twice now, but I would get yet another chance thanks to an amazing game I found.
Last edited by Keighdawhg112 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for posting. Please don’t forget to gender tag your story.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Sounds like Chelsea was enjoying herself as much as you were! Looking forward to hearing what happened next.

You might want to link to the previous chapter in your posts, for the sake of lazy people like myself.
DopeAsHell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DopeAsHell »

Is Chelsea Ally's mum?
Kenzie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kenzie »

Sounds like a fun time, thank you for sharing!
Keighdawhg112
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Keighdawhg112 »

JohnnyRockets wrote: 3 months ago Sounds like Chelsea was enjoying herself as much as you were! Looking forward to hearing what happened next.

You might want to link to the previous chapter in your posts, for the sake of lazy people like myself.
I will try to do that. Thanks for the info.
Keighdawhg112
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Keighdawhg112 »

DopeAsHell wrote: 3 months ago Is Chelsea Ally's mum?
Yes, Chelsea is her mom.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic