How i first learnt about bondage (f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Yorkshiredave
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How i first learnt about bondage (f/m)

Post by Yorkshiredave »

I would have been 9 years old when this true story takes place, and the year would be 1975, a much more nieve and innocent time to be a kid. There had been two major upheavals in my life that had recently happened, the first was my move from Primary school upto Middle school with the resulting loss of most of my old school friends, and at the same time the loss of John, my best friend and neighbour who had moved away that summer. I was left isolated from my new school mates in need of someone close by to play with.

I had known Ruth for quite along time but we had not really played together. She was 2 years older and much more mature than me and anyway i played with John. She lived across the street from my house so was now my closest neighbouring kid. It made sense to become more friendly with her and to my suprise she was also into become better friends with me. Straight off she was the dominant personality, in truth i was naturally quiet and inclined to be submissive and was very happy that Ruth was willing to spend so much time entertaining me. For her i am sure it was a novelty, like having a little brother to play with, and she enjoyed being dominant and directing much of the activities. We did all the usual stuff like hide and seek, board games, cycling out into the countryside. But of course you can already guess where this is going.

My avatar is from a school photo from my last year of primary school so you can put a face to the story the middle face thats me, i was cute. Sadly i have no picture of Ruth so a mbrief description must suffice. Dark hair, quite short. Boyish clothes, she was definately a bit of a ruff and tumble tomboy. Plain face rather than pretty. Much taller and stronger than me at 9.

At school we had played cowboys and indians occasionally in the playground and this always involved capture and pretend tie-up but until then it had never occurred to make real tie-up into a game. That was Ruth's idea. We lived on the edge of town and it was safe and easy to cycle out into quiet countryside, and in 1975 no parent bothered if you disappeared for a few hours on your bike even at 9 years old. On our little expeditions me and Ruth had discovered a small, very quiet piece of woodland, an exciting place to enter and play. Clearly this had sparked an idea in Ruth's head, on this particular expedition she had come prepared with a small backpack containing supplies. We entered the wood though the hole in the wire net fence and entered the trees. We knew of the location of the sunny clearing well into the wood and made straight for it. All was quiet, we had the wood all to ourselves, which we knew would be the case. At the clearing we felt private, hidden and safe. This would have been the reason why Ruth had chosen this location to introduce a new game. She wanted to play tie-up and I was to be her prisoner.

She explained why this would be exciting for both of us. How it would be a bit scary to be helpless and in her power but at the same time i would know i was safe in her hands. The explanation made sense, it would be novel and exciting to play such a game. She probably needed no more than a couple of minutes of persuasion to get me to say yes. Then she showed me the contents of her backpack, a drinks bottle, some chocolate, two short lengths of rope and a length of cotton bandage. The rope excited my interest rather than put me off, the blindfold ( for that was clearly its intended purpose) was a little more worrying, but I already liked the idea of being Ruth's helpless victim.

The day was warm and sunny, late spring, i was dressed in t-shirt with an undervest, my favourite cut-off denim shorts, socks and trainers. Ruth explained that i would both look and feel even more like her helpless prisoner if i removed some clothing, she wanted me to strip to the waist and be barefoot before she tied the ropes. This took a little more persuasion, i was natural quite shy at 9 years old and not one to go around bare chested in public, but she was both persistent and insistent. But this was'nt public, it was our private wood, here i felt safe, it was just me and Ruth and things had just got very exciting. I wasnt going to say no at this stage and Ruth knew it. She got her way. I said ok, she said "lift up your arms", i obeyed. She lifted both t-shirt and vest over my head and tossed them away. "Kneel down with your hands behind your head" she said, again I obeyed, she untied my laces and removed both trainers and socks and again tossed them far away. "Cross your hands behind your back" was the next order. There was no turning back now, i did as i was told. She turned out to be excellent at knots, must have practiced this moment many times. She looped the soft rope 3 times around my crossed wrists then 3 times more between them to created a tight clench before tieing off with a double knot. I tested the rope, as she intended there was no getting my hands free, I was not meant to escape, that was not the intention of this game, I was now helpless. The fear and exileration i experienced at that moment was strong enough to make the memory vivid even to this day. I had never played a game like this one before!

So her game began. She had me down on my knees, my bare chest vulnerable. She grabbed a nipple and gave it a good squeeze so that i squirmed. She laughed. Having me squirm was to be the main excitement of the game for her. She lightly dug her fingers into my sensitive ribs and tickled. The game continued in that way for a few minutes. She tested each area of my exposed flesh to see how ticklish i was there. My neck, ribs, chest and bare feet all got the treatment. I should have been screaming for her to stop but a mixture of excitement and false courage kept me involved, i did try to stand, to escape the fingers even for a short while, but she had the strength to force me back to my knees. After a few feeble escape attempts she was ready to tie my ankles too so i got physically pushed chest first onto the grass.

She showed herself as adept at binding feet as she had already shown with wrists. She forced me to cross my ankles. Again 3 times around the ankles then 3 times between to clench the rope tight, with a tight double knot to secure. With my feet bound that way i would be unable even to stand let alone flee. So now as she began again to tickle test my sensitive bare skin and tweek at my exposed nipples, all i could do is squirm helplessly in the grass. As i squirmed she kept up a constant banter, mocking my helplessness and laughing at my increasingly feeble attempts to avoid her tormenting touch. After a few minutes of such intense torture I needed a break and she was clever enough to understand that she had to recognise my limits if the game was to continue. And believe me i wanted this game to continue for along time as the excitment easily outweighted the suffering she was putting me though.

She allowed me to sit up, the crossed ankles tie letting me assume a crossed legged sitting position with some discomfort around my ankles. I remember the warm sun on my bare chest, the pleasure of this brief period of relief she was allowing me. I was sweating from all the exhaustion of tickle torture and needed just to sit quietly for a few minutes to cool off and recover, this she allowed. She broke off a piece of chocolate. It was soft from the warm day but when she placed the piece in my mouth it tasted so good. She explained to me that this was a reward for me playing the game so well. I had no intention of stopping the game yet but the combination of rest and chocolate fortified me for what was undoubtedly still to come. Five minutes was probably all she allowed but it was enough. She fetched the length of cotton bandage and began to wrap it across my eyes, 4 times it circled my head before she tied it off at the back. All had gone dark, the blindfold was doing its job.

To be tightly, helplessly bound hand and foot was scary, but for a nine year old to be blind too was terrifying. But i had to endure by this stage, pleading to be let free no longer felt like an option, it sounds corny but i had become her toy and subconsciously recognised this dynamic, and yet at the same time i loved it. Such is the ambiguity of bondage. The tickling began again. She seemed to want to see me thrashing around this time, not just squirming, i was ⁸perspiring, reddening flesh glowing against the cool green grass.
She tweeked at my nose, ears and nipples, she kept returning to them, they were clearly a prefered place to attack. She laughed often, it was fun for her, i was performing my role perfectly.

Again i needed a break. It was so close to being too much for me to bare. I needed to rest but she had this part planned out too. She gave me a cool drink then broke several pieces of chocolate off the bar, one piece she fed to me, the rest fell onto the grass close by my head. She explained that if i wanted to be released i had first to find every piece of chocolate with my tongue and eat them, only then would i be untied. It was a great challenge that i'd been given to do, but i did my best. It seemed to take a very long time, maybe 30 minutes judging from the ache in my wrists and ankles, for me to locate all the pieces. I think she deliberately and silently moved some pieces away from my searching tongue in order to extend the game. I had to control myself to methodically explore every square inch of grass with my extended tongue moving though the groundcover, thats all i could use to search with. I shuffled my body around still on my belly, using all of the limited movement she had allowed. Every so often Ruth would move me. She claimed to be helping me locate the pieces but the pieces never seemed to be where she suggested and instead of chocolate i would get mocking laughter from Ruth. After finally locating 5 or 6 pieces and wolfing them down Ruth acknowledged that my task was complete. She finally removed my blindfold and i blinked in the sunlight.

That wooded glade looked so good. And contact with the cool ground had done the trick of cooling my hot sweaty body down to a comforable temperature. My wrists and ankles both pained me now but not so much i couldn't cope. I sat up again and just sat there crossed-legged, enjoying the warm sun and cool breeze against my bare skin, the massive relaxation finally in my tensed body and the freedom from torment. Just why had i enjoyed Ruth's torture, for that's truely what it was, too much for my 9 year old brain to analyse, i just knew it was the best game i had every experienced. I did not ask to be released and for some time Ruth made no offer to do so. We sat and talked. Instead of mocking she praised my bravery, asked about my experience and asked if we would ever play again. I think she expected a no, so it must have come as a suprise when i said yes I'd like to play again, not so soon and perhaps with less tickling, but the game had been exciting and scary just as she had said it would be. I did want her to tie me up again. It had to be very private though, our secret. She of course agreed.

So after a final few minutes of increasingly relaxed bondage it was time to finish.The knots Ruth had tied proved nearly impossible to undo given all the struggling i had put them though. I became serously scared she could not release me and now my wrists really did pain me. She persisted however, finally getting a grip with her teeth and the ropes fell away, by then much to my relief. I rubbed the paining welts in my wrists and ankles. Now it was Ruth's time to be scared, had she done me serious harm. I said no, the red marks would fade, and they did, although it took perhaps an hour. We spent that hour alone in the wood just talking, me gently sunning myself on the flattened grass in the warm spring sunshine. Finally i dressed and we rode home. What an afternoon.

We did play again, and quite soon, both of us eager to explore the possibilities. If Ruth was to do less tickling she would need to come up with other more creative entertainments, and she did. The games over that summer mostly took place in the wood where we were guaranteed privacy, but about this time my mother decided i was old enough to be trusted to be left alone in the house when she went shopping. With my father at work and mother away for a couple of hours the house and particularly my bedroom offered new ways to be tied and a way to play even when the weather was too cold to be comfortable while minimally dressed out of doors. There was also the advantage of being able to change anytime into my gym shorts or cut-offs which was always what Ruth prefered me to wear while i was bound. The games finally ended about my twelfth birthday. By then the age difference was too much, but we had enjoyed alot of scary fun before then.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

This is well-written with a few typos that don't detract from the narrative.
I would like to see more innocent tales like this on the board.

We do ask that all stories are gender-tagged. I must have been in a good mood, because I've done it for you.

Welcome aboard.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really enjoyed reading your story. These must have been awesome tie up experiences. Hope you come back and tell us about your other adventures with Ruth !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic