Best Sister Ever? (m/m, f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Best Sister Ever? (m/m, f/m)

Post by Jeff K »

In my last story, I (m13) had tied up my little sister Ashley (f13) at her own request, and she had promised me it was my turn the next time. As a sub (not that I understood what that word meant at the time), I was quite thrilled at this prospect and waited eagerly for the day I would find out what she had in store.

One day, Ashley called me into her room. She had two coils of rope in her hands, and my heart began to beat quickly at the sight. However, my expectations were thrown off a bit when she handed them to me and announced that she had a mission for me.

“A mission?” I asked. I was slightly disappointed, but mostly curious as to what she had in mind.

"Yes,” answered Ashley, very sternly as if she were a mercenary boss. “I need you to capture the outlaw Henry and bring him to me alive!”

My eyebrows shot up. Henry was our older brother, and he was a whole lot stronger than I was. “How am I supposed to do that?” I asked.

"He is currently distracted playing video games,” she replied. “Simply wait until he takes a bathroom break and when he comes back, you jump him! If you're quick enough, you can pin him down, and then force him to surrender.”

"That could actually work,” I admitted.

“Of course it could! Now get a move on it!” barked Ashley. I couldn't quite stifle a laugh as I took off to accomplish my mission.

Sure enough, I found Henry downstairs plastered in front of his computer, headphones on, playing one of those military video games. He did not even notice when I entered the room, so I sat down on a couch that was situationed behind his gaming chair and waited. After a few minutes, he got up and gave a start when he saw me.

“Jeff!” Henry exclaimed. “What are you doing here?” I had no interest in video games, so my presence was surprising for that reason alone, let alone that he hadn't seen me show up.

"Oh, nothing,” I said, shrugging as innocently as possible. Henry merely rolled his eyes and headed towards the bathroom. As he rounded the couch, his eyes fell on the rope in my hands.

“Why do you have rope?” he asked. I didn't know what to say, so I just stared back at him. He frowned, then turned away to continue his business.

In a sudden burst of energy, I leapt without even thinking. I managed to catch the back of his knee with my foot and knock him off-balance. He reached out his hands to steady himself, but I landed on top of him, and this resulted in his arms being pinned under his body.

“Surrender!” I demanded.

"What the hell?” Henry called out.

“I'm taking you prisoner!” I announced. “Now surrender!”

“Never!” he retorted.

I quickly weighed my options. I could sit on him and hope he couldn't shake me and would eventually give up, or I could grab the rope off the couch and get to work tying him up right away. I chose the latter.

As soon as I reached back for the rope, my pressure on his back was weakened and Henry managed to roll over and shook me off. I tumbled onto my back and Henry threw himself upon me with a snarl. His knees pinned my legs down as his hands grasped my wrists and he towered over me.

"Nice try, Jeff!” he gloated. I thrashed and struggled mightily, but it was no use. I was well and truly pinned.

Finally, tired, I gave up the struggle and lay there, breathing heavily. “What now?” I asked.

“I'm going to use the bathroom and go back to playing games and you aren't going to disturb me anymore,” said Henry.

"I can't promise that,” I stated defiantly.

“Jeff, it's not funny,” Henry grumbled. “I don't like being disturbed.”

“I guess you could tie me up so I can't bother you,” I said.

The words left my mouth without even thinking about it. But something about being pinned and helpless really brought out the submissive side of me.

Henry raised and eyebrow, then cautiously rose off of me. “Fine,” he said, turning to fetch the rope, likely suspecting a trick. But I had neither the will nor the strength to attack further. I simply rolled onto my stomach and put my hands behind my back, waiting expectantly. As Henry bound my wrists firmly, a thrill shot through my whole body. He then moved down to my ankles, and it was wonderful feeling the rope across my skin. Once I was tied up, Henry went to the bathroom and then came out and resumed his game. I simply lay there in my bondage, enjoying every minute of it.

After a little bit, I heard footsteps on the stairs, and then Ashley walked into the room. In the excitement of being taken captive, I had forgotten about my mission until I saw her. I turned bright red with embarrassment.

“What happened here?” Ashley asked. Henry couldn't hear because he had his headphones on, so I responded sheepishly.

"He captured me. I did what you said, but he was too strong.”

Ashley started laughing. “Well now, isn't that embarrassing for you?”

“Oh come on, Ashley,” I pleaded with her. “I'm embarrassed enough as it is! Don't make this worse for me.”

Ashley gave me a sweet smile, then said “Noooooooo of course not,” very sarcastically. “I'll just tell Henry how much you like being tied up and then leave you in his control.”

“Please don't do that!” I begged.

Ashley turned towards Henry and opened her mouth as if she was about to call out, but then stopped when she saw the desperate look in my eyes and gave another laugh. “Fine,” she said. “But on one condition.”

“Anything!” I agreed.

Ashley bent down and began to untie my ankles. “You need to be able to get to your room without me catching you.”

"Um...okay,” I said, as she freed my hands as well.

Ashley smiled at me as she looked me in the face, a smile which had me concerned. “On your mark, get set, go!”

I took off running. Our house was 5 stories, and my room was two floors up. After descending the first set of stairs, I glanced back and noticed that Ashley was walking leisurely behind me. This made me even more worried, but I continued onward as fast as I could. By the time I reached my room, she was nowhere in sight. Confused, but relieved, I reached out to open the door and reach safety.

The handle wouldn't turn.

Now it was clear. This whole thing had been a trick, a setup. Ashley had locked the door. In denial, I continued to try the handle over and over again to no avail, growing more and more desperate. A series of firm, deliberate footsteps approaching caused me to look up where I saw Ashley with a wicked smile on her face. She held rope and a bandana.

“Having trouble, big brother?” she asked innocently.

"No fair!” I protested. “You cheated!”

“I set the rules. I can break them. Now turn around.”

“Please don't do this,” I begged, embarrassed and worried about anyone else finding out my secret.

“Turn around or I'll never tie you up again,” ordered Ashley.

This was a no-brainer for me. As much as I didn't want Henry to find out I enjoyed being tied up, I didn't want to lose my new TUG partner. I hung my head and rotated myself, offering no resistance as Ashley bound my hands and arms with the rope, then fastened the bandana gag in my mouth. She then seized my arm and began to march me downstairs.

As each step drew me closer to Henry, my humiliation grew, but also my excitement. I really felt helpless, totally at the mercy of my little sister. Finally we reached the room Henry was in, and to my surprise, I found him sitting facing us without headphones on. I “mmmph'd” through my gag, which set my siblings laughing.

"We really got you good, didn't we?” said Ashley. I was confused, but fortunately, she explained. “Henry was in on it the whole time. I set you up to be captured by him.”

I would have stared open-mouthed if my mouth were not filled by a gag. Henry gave me a smile of genuine affection. “Ashley told me you like being captured,” he stated. I turned bright red and lowered my face. “And it's okay.”

My face shot up. “Mmmph?” I said.

"Yeah,” Henry shrugged. “I like video games, you don't. You like being tied up, I don't. We all like what we like.” I smiled through my gag. “I must admit, I did enjoy tying you up, though,” he stated.

“Mmmph!” I agreed with him.

I was kept tied up for awhile longer, but nothing of note happened. Not that time, at least. Next time, on the other hand...
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Not that time, at least. Next time, on the other hand...
I would love to hear about the next time. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Another very good story. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very cool story. And I like the cliffhanger at the end 🙂
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Another fun story! Hope to read more!
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Appreciate all the kind words! Looking forward to writing more!
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic