Gagged By Mom For Movie Night (FFf/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Acer95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gagged By Mom For Movie Night (FFf/m)

Post by Acer95 »

I have been an avid lurker of this board for a few months now and only recently made an account so I thought that a good first post would be my very own experience. This story happened soon after I turned 14, and even though I didn't discover that I liked the idea of being tied up until my late teenage years, this still stood out as an exciting memory for me.

Context: I'm an only child and even though I was 14 I still had a lot of toys from when I was smaller that I had not yet thrown out (this would come important later). This happened on Halloween and my two cousins came over to my house to stay over. One of them was 18, we'll call her Rosie (not her real name), and another who was 15, we'll call her Tiffany (also not her real name). Also I had a notorious reputation when it came to talking during movies which was the catalyst for this event.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, Tiffany and Rosie came home from trick or treating an hour before and by this point we were out of costume. Me and my younger cousin Tiffany chased each other around the house while my older cousin Rosie sat on the couch on her phone while my mom tried to calm us down. When all 3 of us were in the living room, my mom asked us if we wanted to watch a movie (I can't remember exactly what film it was but it wasn't a horror movie but still Halloween related) and as I was paying attention to what my mom was saying my younger cousin put my toy handcuffs which she found from my room on my arms.

She giggled and pushed my forward which made me stumble for a second. As these were handcuffs for kids there was a small bit of plastic which released the cuffs when you pushed down on it but because these were just under my elbows, at the top of my forearms I couldn't get my hands up to them, meaning I couldn't free myself. This was something which I only realised after some struggling, making me look like a dog chasing it's own tail. The only thing I had on above my waist was a black hoodie and the sleeves were bunched up just above my elbows, meaning that the cuffs were directly on my skin. The material of the cuffs was plastic but it definitely felt like unforgiving metal when I struggled some.

In-between the commotion of this happening my mom has the movie set up and everyone was sitting on the couch watching, except for me. I asked for someone to undo them for me and I was met with stony silence followed by "come on sit down already" by my mom. I sighed and sat down on a two-seater by myself with everyone else finding their spot on the large three-seater in the middle of the room. The opening scene hadn't finished yet and I was already struggling and trying to move the cuffs down my arms. During the entire process of this I was nagging at them of course until my cousin snapped "oh my god please be quiet!" She said with some real annoyance behind it. That didn't stop me of course because I didn't want to spend the entirety of the movie in this uncomfortable position.

I thrashed my elbows some more when my mom got up and went to the neighbouring kitchen without saying a word. My cousins looked passively at the screen while I looked at the door leading to the kitchen in confusion as I heard cabinets opening and shutting. She walked back in with a lone sock, duct tape, and scissors. I asked her what it was all for "to get you to be quiet" she said. She grabbed my cheeks and held them still while she got the lone sock and stuffed if into my mouth while I tried to pull away and twist my head but her grip was too strong. The sock didn't look long but it felt very big in my mouth, I'm also not entirely sure if it was washed before hand.

She got on her knees while I sat on the couch and peeled of some duct tape and cut it off with scissors. Normally I would've spat the sock out but I was so transfixed by this whole event that I was frozen in place while she plunged a strip onto my lips and smoothed it over with her fingers. She cut off five more pieces and put them over my mouth with each new piece tightening my lips further, then she stood up and said something to the effect of "let me know if you need more tape" then sat down on the couch next to my cousins. I did my fair share of huffing and puffing and pleading and everything that I could which amused my cousins. I spent the next 10 minutes or so building up a sweat while pulling and grunting into my gag. My mom interrupted my struggling by saying something like "don't make me come over there" so while looking straight at her I moved my jaw to work off the tape which made her stand up and sit down next to me where she held my wrists in place with her left hand and held my mouth still with her right hand.

It resembled something of a submission hold and I did submit to her and stopped struggling against my restraints. The tape on my mouth now would not move and any attempt at moving it would be met with a harsher grip over my jaw. Close to the end of the movie after I had spent something like 90 minutes in her hold I remember her saying something along the lines of "I would have taped up everything but I didn't want to ruin your hoodie"

Now the next part is a bit fuzzy and I don't remember much but my big cousin Rosie came up to me at the end of the movie and said something like "I think you've learned when to shut your mouth" in no place to argue I nodded my head. Next my mom said to me "I'm going to take the gag off but I expect no arguing" to which I profusely nodded and spat out the sock as the tape was peeled from my face and the cuffs removed from my arms. I stood up and gave a big stretch and then went about the rest of the night as usual.
Last edited by Acer95 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for posting. I hope it’s the first of many.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

This was great 😃 I hope you have more stories.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story, sounds like it was a fun experience. I hope it was the first of many !
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wonderful story! :D
Hope you will post more of your experiences.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the league of TUGs writers.
In my opinion, we need more of such 'innocent' stories so thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Acer95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Acer95 »

gaggedbyawoman wrote: 2 months ago This was great 😃 I hope you have more stories.
I do have a few more stories which I might post here soon.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

I hope for more, I loved this!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Fun story! Would love to hear more!

What made you think the sock might not have been washed? Did ot taste unpleasant? Who did it belong to? Your mom?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A great and very well written first-time story! Thanks for sharing, and hoping to read more stories from you @Acer95 !
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic