Truth or Dare 2 (mm/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheyCallMeTeun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Truth or Dare 2 (mm/m)

Post by TheyCallMeTeun »

Hey all!
Recently I posted a story where I was tied up for the first time by 2 friends.
If you’ve read that story, you know that they promised that they we’re being tied up next time.
So the next time we came together in the weekend. We started again with some truth or dare’s.

We we’re all 13 years old at this time.

Lets start with what everyone was wearing.
I was wearing a white t-shirt with black shorts, black ankle socks and low green nike shoes.
Jake was wearing his soccer training outfit again. (Dark green sport shirt, black sport shorts, green soccer socks and high Nike blazers.
Justin was wearing a black t-shirt from Nike, white shorts, high black Nike socks and high Nike blazers too.

We went to Justin’s house. His parents we’re away for the weekend. So we had the whole house for ourselves.
It was like 28 degrees outside so we started to play soccer in the garden, we did some different challenges, all related to soccer. Nothing crazy.
After some time we went back inside to play some truth or dare. (As we promised to each other.)

We did multiple rounds of truth or dare. We all did some truths, and some dares.
After a couple rounds Me and Jake gave Justin the dare to drink a full bottle of water in 5 minutes, which he did.
We did like 2 rounds more, nothing crazy happened in these 2 rounds.
When we didn’t want to play anymore Jake stood up and said: “Well it might be time to tie the next person up now, as we promised last time”.
We both agreed to Jake and I said: “I think you should play rock paper scissors to decide who should be tied up next. I don’t play because I was tied up last time”.
Justin lost, and so he became the one who was going to be tied up next.

Jake: “Yes! I still have time to practice escaping” he said jokingly.
Jake: “I brought the rope from our home with me, and I still have some duct tape left”.
Justin: “Are you going to tie me up the same way or are you going to try something different?”
Jake: “I don’t know yet, we’ll see what happens. I think you need to start with a blindfold on, like your being kidnapped for real.”
Justin: “No, you’re just going to do the same thing to me! Your going to gag me when I can’t do anything!
Jake: “No.. I don’t even know if we’re going to gag you, don’t worry. You’ve seen it last time, it’s not that bad!”
Justin: “Pfff, okay. I put the blindfold on, but take it easy on me please. “
Jake: “Yes queen” answered he jokingly.
Jake: “Put your hands behind your back and don’t move!” Shouted Jake.
Damn I thought, Jake was being for real this time.
Jake tied his wrists behind his back and started shouting again.
“Stand up and follow me slowly! We’re taking you downstairs!”
“Why” asked Justin”
“Shut up and do exactly what we say, otherwise we help you a little bit! So stand up and follow me slowly, we don’t want you to hurt yourself”.
Justin stood up and I walked behind him, steering him. We went downstairs to the garage, Justin still being blindfolded.

“Lay down on the ground, face down and don’t move!” Said Jake.
I helped him to the ground so he won’t fall, or hurt himself.
Jake started tying up his ankles, and also taping his knees together.
He was quickly put into a hogtie so he couldn’t move. I don’t know if Jake had been practicing but he really tied him up very tight. There was no way Justin would get out.
Jake spiced things up a little bit. “We ask you 5 questions, when you give 3 or more right answers, we won’t gag you. It’s all up to you “.
Jake started to ask 5 random questions, which he found on the internet.
Justin answered question 1 and 2 right, and 3 + 4 wrong.
Jake: “Don’t get this one wrong, or you’ll know what happens next!”
Jake proceeded to ask his question which Justin answered wrong.
Jake: ‘Wrong! Say your last words, I’m going to search for something to gag you with!”
Justin: “Dang! Give me 1 more chance, please…”
Jake already left the room to search for a gag.
Me: “No you lost fair and square, last time you didn’t even give me a chance.
Jake came back in the room with nothing. “I can’t find anything to gag you with.”
Me: “We’ll do the same thing as last time, we use a sock to gag him.
Justin: “WHAT?! Just use an apple like in the movies or something, or a small piece of tape”.
Me: “No that’s not fair, last time you gagged me with your own sweaty socks!”
Justin: “They we’re not sweaty! I just put them on when we gagged you with them. Today we played soccer so yours are sweaty!”
Me: “Well you’re going to find out if they are sweaty or not “.

I took of my shoes and socks, and shoved the socks in his mouth. I was wearing ankle socks so they we’re to small to really shut him up, he could still talk trough them.
Me: “Jake, this doesn’t work. My socks are too small so we should use yours.”
Jake: “I’m wearing soccer socks still, I think mine are to long, they won’t fit in his mouth”.
Jake: “Take of Justin’s socks, gag him with his own socks.”
Justin: “What, no! We just came back from playing soccer, I think they’re still sweaty.”
Jake: “Perfect, your lucky you’re being gagged with your own socks, and not from one of us”.
Justin: “Omg yes I’m so lucky.” He said with big sarcasm.

We took of his Nike Blazers and Nike socks. We put one socks in his mouth and wrapped the other one around his head.
He was now gagged with his own sweaty socks.

Jake: “Eww, I can smell them from over here, I hope you can still breathe”. He said, while he was laughing.
Me: “I think we should go outside and play some more soccer. Don’t worry about him, he’s laying on concrete he won’t get hot in here. “
Jake: “You’re right, he said he was sweaty so let him cool down a bit”.
Me: “Don’t you think he’s going to take a bigger revenge the next time, since you’re the last on to be tied up?”
Jake: “Maybe, but I’m not going to complain, since you both already did it”
Me: “That’s fair, now let’s go outside. We’ll see you soon Justin!” I said while walking out with Jake.

Justin didn’t make a noice, he just accepted his fate.

Outside me and Jake talked about Justin.
“Do you think he’s trying to escape right now?” Asked Jake.
Me: “I don’t think so, when I was tied up like that, I couldn’t even move. There’s no way he’s getting out of that”.
Jake: “Is it really that tight? I don’t want to be mean, but maybe we should let him be tied up for 2 hours or something, is that possible you think?”
Me: “Well you 2 left me tied up for an hour and a half, so 2 hours isn’t much of a difference. And yes, it’s really tight. It doesn’t hurt, but there’s no way of getting out.”
Me: “Maybe we should remove the gag, right now he’s sniffing his own sweaty socks!”
Jake: “No, why do you want to help him? He’s the one who gagged you last time, with his own socks!”
Me: “I think you’re right, he’s lucky it’s his own socks.
Jake: Agreed, let’s play some soccer, and afterwards we can get some ice cream. We also buy ice cream for Justin and give it to him while he’s hogtied”.
Me: “Hahaha, that’s a good idea. He also might think it’s funny. But after that, we untie him right?”
Jake:”Yes, otherwise his revenge will be to hard on me.” He said with a laugh.

Some time passed and we were done playing soccer. We walked to a nearby ice cream store and bought 3 ice creams.
From the shop to the house was like a 10 minute walk, so we ate our ice cream while we’re walking back to the house.

We arrived at the house and walked to the garage.
Justin was trying to scream, or say something trough the gag. While he was laying down in a wet puddle.
I immediately removed the gag from his mouth and threw it to the side.

“Justin? What happened?” I asked.
“What the hell do you think what happened! You left me here for hours! I couldn’t hold it anymore! I drank a full bottle of water for one of your dares! Remember?!” Justin answered very madly.
I checked my watch and he was right, we left him hogtied for 3 hours!

“Omg, we forgot about that dare. We’re so sorry. We really didn’t know it was 3 hours.” I said.
Jake pulled him away from the wet spot so he could untie him.
He untied Justin and he immediately went upstairs to take a shower.

Me and Jake we’re scared that Justin would be very mad.
Justin came back and shocked us both with what he said.

“Sorry guys, I might have reacted to mad. I know it wasn’t your intention to leave me there for so long. I also did the same thing last time to you”.
We we’re happy that he wasn’t angry at us.

“But NEVER tell anyone about this. And remember Jake, you’re next..
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Another very good story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another great story, looking forward to the next one!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I wonder what will happen to Jake now... :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Good story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic