Longest 15 Minutes of My Life (ffff/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Acer95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Longest 15 Minutes of My Life (ffff/m)

Post by Acer95 »

I recently posted about one of my experiences being tied up so I thought I would share another. This happened about two years before my first story. I was at my cousin Rosie's house (who I mentioned in the previous story) with 4 of my cousins (including Rosie and Tiffany). It was a sort of family reunion and my cousins and I played hide and seek mostly upstairs where the bedroom's were.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was playing hide and seek with my being the seeker when I went upstairs into Rosie's room to search for my cousins. Suddenly Rosie lunged at me from behind the door when I came in and after a short struggle she had me straddled on her bed with my face smooshed against her covers. She yelled for all my other cousins to come and help her as she was losing grip of my wrists which she held behind my back. One by one they all came in and shut the door behind them.

All the events that happened next happened within thirty seconds. Like the pit crew of a formula one car I had 3 of my cousins rushing around to hold me still while Rosie held me still. A black leather belt which belonged to Rosie was strapped around my chest, restraining my upper arms. Another of the same belt was strapped around my hips which held my wrists in place behind my back. Just as I called out for help a white cloth (a long sock) was tied up behind my teeth, silencing any words I might speak (though I could still make muffled noise).

After I was bound and gagged, my cousin Rosie began to dig her fingers into my ribs to tickle me, this was soon followed by everyone joining in. Soon enough I had 40 fingers attacking me, tickling every part of my body. Every inch. My vision became blurry as I tested up from laughing while my body convulsed. With my upper body being strapped down, my waist pinned and my mouth gagged, all I could do was hope that they would stop soon. Essentially, I was entirely helpless.

After roughly fifteen minutes (what felt like 4 hours at the time) I was let go. I was in a delirious state from all the struggling. I was completely at the mercy of my cousin Rosie who could have kept me for hours if she didn't grow tired, like my other cousins did. Even though my torment was stopped, they kept me tied up and gagged on the bed for a few more minutes before loosening the belts and undoing my gag.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I would have loved to have cousins like yours!

Great story, once more
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 months ago I would have loved to have cousins like yours!

Great story, once more
Me too, I wish that I had had cousins exactly like that.

OP: Great story!
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
JadeAnn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JadeAnn »

Woow you had a great experience! Share if you have more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic