Judo girl(F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Judo girl(F/m)

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Content:pinned and tied,hogtie,tickled and toe cuffs

I had a 15 year old cousin when I was 16,let’s call her Lucy,she also loved bondage and when we were kids we played them all the times until we grew out of it.
One day we were both alone for a day,and we brought up the games.
I would usually tie her up with rough rope which she easily escaped.
But she was extremely skilled with rope and managed to immobilize me completely with a few hijabs.
she was also trained in judo and was really good at it.
“I always let you win those games”I said
“Yeah sure you couldn’t move a muscle if your life depended on it”
“Yeah sure keep telling yourself that”
“Wanna bet?whoever manages to tie up the other one wins.
“Lmao sure”
We got to the basement and she dressed up,I was scared when I saw a black belt and a mat with ropes.She went into the laundry and grabbed some socks
“Ew”I said
“Don’t worry if you win I won’t use them on you”she taunted
She grabbed her belts and I grabbed rope,determined to win.
“Judo belts aren’t that rough and easy to tie someone up with”I whispered to myself and ran to her.
She grabbed my hand and BOOM.I was slammed heavily into the ground,before I had a chance to process she was tying my legs so I quickly pushed her away and got up.
I tried to get away from her to untie my legs,but as soon as I bent down,she jumped towards me and used the momentum to flip me forward.
I had never been flipped,and the first slam was already hurting,by the time I got her off me,my legs were bound TIGHTLY and I realized she could have won all this time but was playing with me.
“In sor…”
“Don’t wanna hear it”she said as she grabbed my hand,I prepared for it but nothing prepared me for my soul to leave my body from that impact,I couldn’t even move for a moment or two and before I could I was hogtied.
“Had to keep my rope skills sharp”she said as she stood back and looked triumph.
“Ok fine let me go”I said angrily
She quickly grabbed the wet sock and stuffed them before I could speak and I figured it what it was,SWEAT.she quickly dictated my mouth shut before I could spit it out and all of it drained in my mouth.
“MPHHH”I screamed angrily as I helplessly wiggled againts her belts which were equally as sweaty.
“Almost done she said as she grabbed her shoes and duct taped them around my nose
“MPHHHH”the smell was horrid,disgusting.
“Looks like you have a long road ahead of yal”She said as she mockingly left me squirming.
I tried to get the shoe off,anything to breath normal air but duct tape was tight,the sock also held its place.
MAN was she skilled, I couldn’t move a muscle,it’s like she paralyzed me.
This might sound stupid but she did way worse in the past when we were kids, she left me hogtied for hours and I was scared.
The boredom was killing me,and by the time she came down I was dying for it to be over.
“You are not done yet”she said as she stated untying me,I heard jiggling while she did it.
“I have done this to plenty of my boyfriends,but it’s not often I get to do stuff like this”she brought out toe cuffs,I loved them at the time but was too scared of her to let her try it.
As soon as I was untied,she grabbed my arm and slammed me again before I could react,destroying any hope of escape.
“Click”and I was exited until I realized that I couldn’t move,my hands were free but I couldn’t do anything other than wiggle like a worm.
“I was feeling generous today,my boyfriend hated them and said to throw them out but I secretly kept them because I just loved them too much”she said
Out of anger I shouted a curse word and immediately regretted it when she took off my socks.
She was also a tickle torture master,and that paired with her role skills were horrifying.
No wait please I begged
She just scoffed as she sat on my legs and started rapidly tickling them.
“AHHHH IM GONNA LEE MYSELF”I said laughing uncontrollably
She said nothing in return and just kept going,
“STOP,STOP!!”
“PLEASE I CANT HOLD IT FOR MUCH LONGER”
“IM BEGGING YOU”
And it Finaly released,and my pants were wet,really wet and I just cried.She just laughed and left the basement,
She unlocked the toe cuffs after I couldn’t even get past the first step.
The ecoubter left a sour taste of her in my mouth,but at least I never messed with someone who did judo ever again
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Wish I knew a girl like her!
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Go to any dojo that has jiu jitsu or judo,it’s the only martial art they can overpower you with
Girls in there also got really dominant personalities
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

rash357 wrote: 2 months ago Wish I knew a girl like her!
You can,just go to a dojo that teaches judo,jiu jitsu and wrestling,you don’t have to pretend to be weak to be tied up, they will overpower you naturally
They also have a dominant personality
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic