Bound by the Stars (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound by the Stars (f/f)

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Katie again.

The door of my bedroom closed behind my sister Jessica as I playfully yell “mmmmmppphhh!!” She left me bound in duct tape on my bed, my hands behind my back with my ankles bound as well, with several strips sealing my lips. I was dressed in a white shirt and red shorts, my blond hair tied back in a ponytail with my purple glasses over my blue eyes.

About 5 minutes earlier……….

My 16 year old sister Jessica was hanging out with me in my room, sitting on my bed leaning her back against the footboard. She has blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a grey tank top and matching shorts. I was laying down on my back with my feet in Jessica’s lap as she worked on painting my toe nails a dark purple, matching my fingernails that I painted minutes ago while we were talking as I scroll through TikTok, occasionally showing Jessica funny videos I’ll find.

When Jessica was done with my toes she got up and put my paint up on my dresser with my makeup before coming back to sit on the edge of the bed to continue talking. We just came home earlier from a jog around the block that we do together every two to three days, our conversation was about this weird older guy sitting on his porch when we jogged by and how he gave us a creep, thinking about changing our route to avoid going past that house.

Eventually Jessica took noticed of a roll of duct tape I had hanging on the post of the footboard of the bed. It was a cheap roll that had a design on it that’s supposed to look like the galaxy with stars and a hue of purple and black. “This is kind of pretty” Jessica said picking it up to examine the tape.
“It is isn’t it” I said, Jessica nodded and said “it matches your nails now too.” She turns to me and tear the end free from the roll and said “hands behind your back Katie.” I was taken by surprise and I asked “what?”
“Hands behind your back” Jessica repeated with a smirk. I smiled and rolled onto my stomach placing my hands behind my back. Jessica wrapped the tape around my wrists. Without a word Jessica tapes my ankles together.

“Do you like kidnapping me Jess?” I asked jokingly. “Maybe I do” Jessica said “or give you more practice if that guy decides to do something.” “No” I start saying “don’t say stuff like that. That’s creepy.” Jessica chuckled.
Jessica rips off a strip of the tape, being the cheap roll of duct tape it was difficult and it wrinkled some. But she places it over my mouth and adds more strips over top.

“Mmmmpphh!” I yell as i playfully wiggle around, the tape gag felt loose but I played along with it. “See it as you like to escape from things like this” Jessica said “are you able to break out of this?”
I switched from playing around to actually trying to free myself. I grunted as I try to pull my wrists away from each other, trying to make a rip in the tape. I make fists in my hands as I try to lever my wrists for more momentum only for the tape to hold securely as I moan in my gag as I make the effort.
I make a playful frustration grunt as I start twisting my wrists this way and that to try and slip the tape off, started to do the same with my feet as I kick my legs up and down.

After a good minute of struggling, I find myself resting on my side looking up at Jessica who was watching with interest. “You stuck?” Jessica asked, and I nodded my head. Jessica smiled and waved her hand as she said “okay, bye!” And Jessica quickly walked out of my bedroom.

Now that you’re caught up and see why I was in this situation, now that I was left bound like this I made a new determination to free myself. I worked my jaw until the tape gag was pulled off my lower half of my face. I shake my head and rubbed my face into my bed until I could get the tape off my upper lip.
Once I got my gag off, I sat up on my bed as I tugged at the tape around my limbs. I fell back on my back as I kicked my legs up in the air as I try to free my feet, then roll onto my side as I pulled my knees to my chest to find some kind of lever to pull the tape off before straightening myself out and rolling onto my stomach for more struggles before rolling onto my other side.

I sat back up and swing my legs over the edge of the bed, placing my feet onto the carpet floor. I was a little out of breath so I took a moment to rest as I look around my bedroom. I moved myself to the footboard and rubbed the tape around my wrists against the bedpost for a minute to find it had no affect.
Remembering a video I found on TikTok, I stood up and hopped a little away from the bed for more room. I quickly squatted down hoping to make enough lever to rip the tape around my ankles. It didn’t work and I lost my balance and fell down. For a few minutes I struggled on the floor, then placed my back against my bed to help me stand back up.

I tried squatting again, it didn’t work but kept my balance this time. I stood back up and tried again, and the tape around my ankles ripped in the front. “Can’t believe that worked” I said to myself as I lay on the floor and kicked the tape all the way off my ankles. It might have been easier if the tape wasn’t on bare skin I thought, as I worked to pull the tape off my ankles using my heels.
Once my ankles were free, I worked to pull my wrists underneath me, then slipped one leg at a time out from my arms. Then just like that, my hands were in front of me.

I used my teeth to work and peel the tape off my wrists, and within two minutes I was free.
I picked up the loose tape around me and walked out of my room with a smirk on my face. I find Jessica sitting on the couch talking to mom when I tossed the tape into Jessica’s lap. Jessica looked at me with a surprised look on her face “try better next time” I said.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

This is so well-written!and it’s fun!
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Thank you 😊
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story! Very well written and a lot of fun to read. You made me feel like I was in the room with you. Definitely can’t wait to read more from you! 😊
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Nice story. My escape method was always slip wrists over my bum then under my feet. Remove gag with hands, free hands with teeth, untie legs. Of course when I discovered tied elbows the plan failed.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story thanks for posting.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

This is too very nice, Katie. But you needs to be tied with more quality, to be really "in distress".
Also because you like it...
Hello, good day
Ciao
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
KristiKR
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KristiKR »

Nice fun little story :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Another gem. Keep em coming.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

You ever get your sister back?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic