Kidnapping Jala (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapping Jala (m/f)

Post by Shadow »

This story is another church kidnap game. It involves myself (Seth) and a girl named Jala. Jala had long brown hair that was naturally curly, and she was VERY cute in the wholesome
"girl next door" kind of way. Turns out she wanted me to kidnap her so she could try and escape. She was wearing a black T-shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes, white socks, and a blue bandana hung around her neck. She wanted me to get her properly restrained and then lock her up in a closet. She sat in a chair and took off the bandana.
Then she removed her shoes and socks. she asked me to help get the laces out of her shoes, I did. The shoes were double laced with one pink and one lime green shoelace each. Then I began binding her. I pulled her arms behind her back and pressed her wrists together palm to palm. Then I quickly bound them with a pink shoelace. I used a green shoelace to bind her arms to her body. She slipped her shoes back on her feet so they wouldn't get dirty. Then she said "tie my feet and legs too please".
So I tied her ankles together side by side and then I tied her legs just above her knees. I asked her if she would mind if I gave her a hug and a kiss on her lips. She said okay you might as well
since I'm all tied up and can't stop you. I helped her stand up and I gently wrapped my arms around her. My left arm was around her waist and the right arm was in the middle of Jala's back.
I asked her if she felt comfortable with how I was holding her. She said "I like it, it's very nice to hold me like this." Then I kissed her on her lips and she kissed me back. Once I was done with kissing her and all she sat back in the chair. She said "hurry up and gag me silly, time's wasting!" I wadded the socks up in a ball and pushed
them in her mouth. Then I told her that I would cover her mouth with the bandana and carry her over my shoulder to a storage room. She nodded her head and sat quietly as her mouth was gagged with her own bandana pulled over her mouth and secured behind her head with a double knot.
She stood up after I finished gagging her. I assumed she was ready to be hauled away, so I bent over and she leaned forward and allowed me to pick her up. I heard a faint grunting noise as Jala nestled herself in place. To be continued!
Last edited by Shadow 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

How old was everyone in this story?
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadow »

Yatta9999 wrote: 1 week ago How old was everyone in this story?
Jala was eleven or twelve, and I was thirteen or fourteen.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good Start to the story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic