Kidnapping Kylie Part 1 (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapping Kylie Part 1 (m/f)

Post by Shadow »

Participants in this adventure: Seth (myself) as the captor,
and Kylie as my willing captive. The games started when I was fourteen and Kylie was seven. We were talking in my bedroom. She asked if she could have a stick of chewing gum. I told her yes, if you want to play kidnapper then you can have a piece of chewing gum. So Kylie asked what she needed to do for the game. I told her sit down next to my chest of drawers. She said okay, now what's next? I told her "lean forward and put your hands behind you. She did but I asked her to cross her wrists. She played along with me pretending to tie her up. She asked if that was all but I told her no, I'll have to finish binding you first. Then I said put your legs together and cross your ankles. Then I pretend bound her ankles and legs together. After I was done binding her, I told her that I'd have to keep her quiet. I acted like I was rolling a cloth up in my hands.
I said time to be quiet, kid. Kindly open your mouth for me. She did and acted like she had been cleave gagged with a rag between her teeth. I told her to just curve her lips in and pretend to be cleave gagged. I finished securing the gag and said I'm going to blindfold you to encourage you to not try and escape or anything. She mmphhed okay and closed her eyes as I applied the imaginary blindfold. Then I said there's no point in trying to free yourself, so just take a nap and you'll feel better in the long run. She did and writhed in her bonds after waking up. I released her and rewarded her with the piece of gum for her efforts.