Office Fun (M-Self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
arizzle34

Office Fun (M-Self)

Post by arizzle34 »

Hey all,

This will be a quick story about how I ended a day at my office job with a little self bondage. Quick background about me is that I am 24, 5'11 on the hefty side. I found my love for bondage and self bondage in my early teens seeing damsels in distress on tv shows and games. I was hooked, but could never find that partner to experiment these urges with so self bondage was the way to go. I work as an account manager for a tooling manufacturer, I have my own office where the magic happens ;). We are a small company with two account managers, one HR rep, and one Office Manager. So here we go, I hope you all enjoy!

Office Fun

It was Friday and the day was almost over. My coworkers and I seemed to be gazing at the clocks in a trance waiting for 5:00 to arrive. They all wanted to get home to see their loved ones, but I had a different agenda. My manager however was already long gone. Off to China to conduct business with a potential client. This meant that the office would be deserted after 5:00 (perfect for my special hobby). As quitting time arrived everyone fled the office quickly. I followed as to not look suspicous and as we all said good bye I patiently waited in my car for it to "warm up". Once everyone was long gone my car was turned off and my trunk opened quickly for me to retrieve what I call my "bondage bag". A simple draw string sack that looked like an ordinary gym bag, but only I knew its intended purpose. I punch in the security code and walk back into our suite with a huge grin on my face. I opened up my office and could barely contain my excitement. "Finally!" I said as I had been looking forward to some self bondage for a long time. I quickly unloaded my bag on my desk which contained a pair of handcuffs, two leather belts, a heavy duty carabiner, and a pair of used/sweaty ankle socks and tube socks from the gym. The plan was to make a very strick hogtie attaching the carbiner to my cuffs and leather belt attached to my ankles and add an amazing gag.

I love being hogtied, I think it is because you lose the ability to stand up and hop around. I also love being gagged with socks...especially soiled ones. The goal was to leave my key on one end of my office and I would start by being hogtied underneath my desk. I would have to inch worm my way to the keys to let myself out. Nothing special just wanted that helpless feeling for a little while. So I begin by looping the first belt around my ankles and pulling it tight. Next I wrape the other belt just above my knees so my legs would be immobilized. Next I attached my carbiner to the handcuff chain and the back of the belt loop round my ankles. Ahh my favorite part arrives as I ball up the sweaty ankle socks and slowly place them in my mouth as the taste invades my taste buds. I wrap the first tube sock around my lips creating an efficient OTM gag, but I wasn't done there. I take the other tube sock and wrap it a little higher on my face so that the heel of the sock is covering my nose and I could breathe in the aroma until I was free. Once I was in bliss there I lay on my stomach and arch my legs and back so that I find the cuffs and ratchet them around each wrist. "Click...Click"

The adventure began and I took my sweet time just enjoying the helpless feeling. I squirmed and even mmmphmmed in my gag for several minutes dreaming that a burglar had done this to me before reality came back. I needed to start heading toward the key or I would be there all night. I inch wormed out from under the desk and had to pause to remeber which corner of the office I laid the keys. After finding the path I continued my pursuit to freedom and after 20-30 minutes of inching the keys were in reach. I would lay on my side feeling for them and once obtained rolled back on my stomach to begin the escape process. I always took my time making sure not to panic and drop the keys somewhere out of reach and finally my left arm was relased. Next came the right and my hogtie was broken. I undid the belts, but left the gag on since it was my favorite part. Finally taking it off and packing up all my gear I left my office with the same grin I had when I came in. "Good thing boss was out of the office or I may have been caught." Throwing the bag back in my trunk thinking "Until next time."

The End

(Sorry about my grammar, I will work on that so that future stories are easier to read and follow!)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is great! An honest true-to-life selfbondage game, well written with no drama. Just an ordinary guy indulging in his hobby. In spite of your apology, I saw little in the way of bad grammar. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to any future tales from you.
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Maxroper:

Thanks a lot for your kind words! I’m hoping to post some more of my true self bondage stories in the near future. Thanks again for the encouragement!!!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story and it was very well written. I like how you gagged yourself with a dirty sock and tied another one over your nose. That is one of my biggest fantasies. Can’t wait to read more
Keep up the great work.
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Beeble:

Thanks for the encouraging words, I really appreciate it! I’m all for a great sock gag and feeling like I’m being tortured by them. I always fantasize that a burglar has soiled socks at the ready in case I need punishment ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic