TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Brave" (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Brave" (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

True Bondage Tale posted with the kind permission of my friend, Utah Jake, a man who never met a hunky guy he couldn’t manipulate into a tied-up situation! Enjoy! - boygagged

The Brave

I was leaving for a vacation in California, but needed to have some brickwork done in my home (I was putting in a wood burning stove and needed brickwork on the floor and on the wall).  I searched in the classified adds and contacted a man who specialized in that sort of work.  He came to my home; I liked him right off as he was newly married and needed the work and seemed quite friendly.  I felt comfortable enough to give him the keys to my house so he could let himself in and do the work while I was away.  I agreed to pay him when I returned from the west coast.

I came home about 10 days later;  the brickwork was completed and looked great!  He called me the next day and asked if he could come by that night to collect the payment, after he had a chance to shower and change clothes after work that day.  I agreed —that would give me some time to get a plan together.  You see, this guy was a knockout.  He was quite tall, well over six feet, quite thin and had almost shoulder-length dark brown hair that was well groomed.  I wanted to somehow get him tied up, and had to develop a plan.

I do some volunteer work in a number of different organizations.  One of them involved storytelling to cub scout troops in the area.  I felt that I could use that to my advantage.  My basement was only partially finished at the time.

He came to pick up his money, and I was amazed.  He was dressed just as I would have hoped, based on the plan I had come up with.  He was wearing a white tank top, short cut-off jeans that reached just below the groin area, and white athletic shoes with no socks.  It was evident that he spent a lot of time outdoors doing his brickwork; he had a beautiful tan on his arms, legs, and what I could see of his shoulders and chest.  He indicated that the amount I needed to pay was slightly more than we agreed on, but apologetically explained that it did cost him a little more than he thought. When I didn't complain about the added cost and told him that the finished job looked great, he was greatly relieved — and I seized the moment.  I asked him if he would do me a favor, to which he replied "Anything!"  I explained that I was a storyteller to several groups of cub scouts in the area, and said that sometimes I liked a picture to illustrate the story I was telling. I was going to be using a story about a Native American warrior — or brave — and with his long hair and fantastic tan, he would be great.

He was more than excited to pose for some pictures, and readily agreed with a big smile.  Besides, his new wife had worked with cub scouts for a long time and loved it.  I told him that it would involve him having to be tied up, but that didn't seem to dampen his mood.  I took him to my basement and laid a green blanket on the floor.  I told him that a brave would not be wearing athletic shoes, and he quickly kicked them off.  He asked me if I wanted him to take off his shirt as well — this guy was reading my mind!!  He slipped it over his head, and sure enough the tan was everywhere on his back and chest.  He had a small amount of hair on his lean torso, especially around his nipples and in the center of his chest and a small trail of it leading down into his cut-off jeans.  He even went so far as to ask if I wanted him to remove the cut-offs, but I told him that wouldn't be necessary.

I asked him to lay on the blanket, face down.  I had some lengths of rope handy, and crossed his hands and tied them tightly behind his back.  I figured that since he was so tall and thin, he was probably quite flexible as well — and he didn't disappoint me in that.  I attempted to tie his elbows, and just as I thought, I was able to tie them together so that they were touching.  He said that it wasn't too uncomfortable, and he was actually smiling.  I tied his bare feet together, then pulled them toward his tied hands.  He really was flexible, and I tied his ankles to his hands so close that they were actually touching.  I also tied a rope from his ankles to the rope binding his elbows together.  He looked great!!!  In fact, a little too great!!!

I excused myself. In my haste to get him tied up, I had forgotten to bring my camera to the basement with us.  I hurried to the drawer where I kept the camera and hurried back.  I didn't want to waste time missing the sight of this great looking guy tied up.  I snapped a few pictures of him hogtied on his stomach, on his side, laying on his back with his hands and feet tied tightly together behind him.  I had to remind him to not smile, because he seemed to enjoy being tied up as much as I was enjoying the moment.

Reluctantly, I finally untied him.  He left, with smile and a spring in his step that I am confident wasn't there before.  Okay, there was a slight spring in my step too as I put the camera away, and an even bigger smile.

I saw him a few times after that in stores and on the street.  He always smiled when I saw him and waved.  He has since moved away.  Sometimes life is so great, and at other times it seems so unfair!!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another great tale from Jake. Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic