TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Deputy" (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Deputy" (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

True Bondage Tale posted with the kind permission of my friend, Utah Jake, a man who never met a hunky guy he couldn’t manipulate into a tied-up situation! Enjoy! - boygagged

The Deputy

There is a restaurant in Salt Lake City called the Old Salt City Jail.  It is quite a popular place:  the building is very old and was a former jailhouse back when Salt Lake City was being built.  The building still has the original jail cells, and tables are placed in the various cells where patrons eat.  The old metal bars are in place and still work.  It is close to a university, and most of the waiters are university students who are dressed as deputy sheriffs out of the old West.  (They even have a badge attached to their vests!)  When they come to the table to take an order, they are stern and in-character, announcing "I will be the deputy taking care of you today.  Hope you enjoy your stay in jail."  It's a great environment.

I took a friend to the restaurant one day while staying the night in the city.  We had a friendly conversation, but the western attire of the waiters was getting to me.  I was wondering how I could entice one of them to become my prisoner, or how I could kidnap one of them and not spend the rest of my life behind bars for real!  An idea came to me, but I wasn't sure if I could pull it off.  But, it never hurts to try.

When I returned to my hotel room that night, I telephoned the restaurant and asked to speak with the manager.  I explained that I did volunteer work with the Festival of the American West in northern Utah (not a lie, I really did at that time).  I asked if it might be possible to come back to the restaurant before they opened to the public to take some pictures.  I couldn't guarantee that my idea would be acceptable to the festival promoters, but if it was, it might also give them some positive publicity.  All I would need would be a somewhat private jail cell and one of the waiters/deputies who would allow me to take some pictures of him.  The manager was willing to help, and gave me directions as to which door to come to and we set a time before the restaurant opened to the public.

The next morning, I gathered some ropes and purchased a large red bandanna handkerchief. I met at the restaurant door as planned and was shown into a private dining area.  I was told to wait just a moment, and a waiter would be with me shortly.  Within a few minutes, a handsome young deputy appeared at the door of the cell.  He was short in stature, brown hair more wavy than curly, dressed in cowboy boots, blue flannel shirt, brown vest, and light brown trousers.  He also wore a cowboy hat, and had his badge prominently displayed on the pocket of his vest.  He appeared tired, and apologized, explaining that he had been involved in a late night activity that was zapping his strength.  I felt bad for him in that regard, but promised him that he would not have to do too much in helping me with my plans.  I explained things to him similar to what I had told the manager the previous night, but included his part:  I needed a picture of him locking me in the jail cell, then a few more pictures of the results of a jail break.  They would ultimately include a few pictures of him tied up and locked in the jail cell.

He was expressionless, probably because he was tired.  He didn't look excited or upset, just expressionless. He asked me if I wouldn't prefer to wait until the "real" sheriff came in.  He told me that they hired a pot-bellied, whiskered older guy who sat at a sheriff's desk and welcomed patrons at certain times of the day, and thought maybe he would work out better as the model for pictures.  I told him that I was short on time, and assured him that he would work out great — besides I wanted to finish the task before patrons started to arrive for their meals.  (I actually wanted to get this handsome cowboy into the ropes asap!)

He resigned himself to his fate — secretly, I think he was flattered — and asked me what he needed to do.  I stepped into the cell, and had him close the cell door with its heavy metal bars.  I took a picture of him standing on the other side of the door pretending to lock it.  I took a couple of pictures from different viewpoints with him standing there.  I did detect a slight smile on his face as he was posing for those pictures. It seemed that for a few minutes, he had control over me!

Next, I had him sit at the sheriff's desk with his cowboy hat and booted feet resting on the desk, sort of leaning back in the chair and a newspaper in his hands as he pretended to be reading the newspaper.  I took a couple of pictures of him in that unconcerned position.

Next, I asked him to stand next to the cell door with his arms casually raised in the air, as if he were caught by surprise and told to raise his hands.  A couple more pictures of that were taken, but I had to ask him to remove the smile from his face and look upset.  I think he was into this now!!

Now for the moment I had been waiting for!!  I told him that I would need to tie him up for the last pictures and put him in the cell.  He extended his hands in front and held them close together as I removed the rope from my bag.  He was actually smiling now, and didn't seem to look so tired.

I told him that it would look more real if his hands were tied behind him.  He looked at me and for a moment I thought he was going to protest and tell me to go and eat rocks.  But then he shrugged his shoulders and turned with his back to me.  He moved his hands to the small of his back and crossed his wrists.  I tied them together looping the rope several times around his wrists to make sure the camera would pick up the white rope against his blue shirt and brown trousers.  I then wrapped the rope several times around his arms and torso, pinning his arms to his sides. The ropes showed up perfectly against his blue shirt and brown vest, and the deputy star was showing just above where the ropes circled him.  I took a few pictures of him tied that way from the front, side and back.  It was awesome!!

I then asked him to kneel down and wrapped rope around his boots, securing his ankles together.  As he was kneeling with his hands tied behind him, his fingers were touching the heels of his boots. Once his ankles were tied, I had enough rope left over to wrap the rope around his wrists in a kneeling hogtie then pull the ends up to the ropes circling his chest and tie them off there, knotting the rope behind his back.  It was a tight hogtie, but because he was kneeling and not laying on the floor, he could not really feel the strictness of the hogtie.  I wanted so badly to "accidentally" nudge him so that he would lose his balance and fall to the floor while still hogtied, but I fought the urge.  I took more pictures of him kneeling — from the front, back and side, then placed the red bandanna over his mouth as a gag (not tight) for some more pictures.

I thanked him for his time as I untied him. I mainly worked from behind him so he hopefully would not notice how hard I was. I tipped him several dollars and told him he had earned it and a lot more.  He disappeared into the "employees only" room and went to the manager's office to thank her for her great assistance, and to tell her what a tremendous help the young deputy had been.

As I passed the "employees only" room on my way out, I heard laughter coming from the room into the hallway.  I paused, and listened as the young man was explaining to his coworkers what he had been doing for the past 45 minutes.  Most were enjoying the moment and found it quite amusing, the young deputy explained that it was a good experience, and he wished he hadn't been so tired so he could enjoy it more, and a few other voices spoke up with various comments:

"I haven't done anything like that since I was in grade school!"
"Neat!  Nothing like that ever happens to me."
"I'll be happy to do it to you again when you aren't so tired."
"Let's get something like that going to initiate all the new employees
hired."
"I wish it had been me."
"If I had only known what was going on, I'd have taken your place!"

I'm sure not everyone would agree with those comments, but I guess that's why there are at least two political parties!

I walked out of the restaurant.  I felt okay — maybe I had even started a new tradition with the work force.  If I did make a change or a new tradition, to my way of thinking it would definitely be a change for the better!!!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

. . . and the treasure trove continues.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nothing ventured, etc. Amazing what you can get away with if you have enough nerve. Ol' Jake has quite a set, doesn't he?

I hope there are a lot more of these. Thanks for posting!
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Will you continue??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic