Revenge time F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Revenge time F/M

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

Hello my name is Barbie and as you saw on my first experience with ropes( my last storie) I got kidnaped by my friend Peter while playing hide-and-seek. After this experience that was very good for me, I decided to try for a revenge time. On this story( which happened like a week after what happened on the last story) I kidnaped my friend Peter for almost an entire day, but I need to say it was one of my funniest days.

It all started on a hot morning a week after the kidnaping. I got up and got dressed again with some short shorts and a blue t-shirt this time( since most of my stories happened in summer I will usually be wearing short shorts or skirts).

I went to get breakfast and after this time I decided that I would go to see my friend Peter and then try to kidnap him after what happened on the last storie. Some days later I told peter if we could make an sleepover on this day and he was very happy with the idea.

I got my backpack( which had some clothes and also rope and tape and went to his house to have the sleepover.

Peter received me on the door and told me to go and leave my backpack on his room. I went there and he followed me too. After leaving the backpack he said he was going to get some boardgames so we could play.

When he went to get them from his closet, I went to my backpack to get a little bit of rope. I started to get to his back and said this is my revenge and I started to tie his hands. Peter made a scream after I said that and was telling me to let him go. After I tied his hands, I went to the backpack and got the tape out and said the hostages shouldn’t talk and I put him some tape on his mouth so he couldn’t talk.

After gagging him, I tied his feet and he started to make noises behind his gag.

I started to talk like if I was a real kid apee asking him questions like talk now and started to make some tickle torture.

He stayed very well all day tied up ( I wasn’t bad so some time I took out his gag and gave him some food)

I was planing to continue my kidnaping for all night too but something bad happened. Like I said I was making some tickle torture and one time I tickled him a lot that he actually pee his pants. He was so embarrassed and I felt so bad for what I made. I untied him and took about his gag so he could change his pants.

After he changes, I apologized to him and we actually right now laugh about this storie but at the same time we fill ashame for both of our actions, but we are still good friends.

After all this, we continued the sleepover normally and thankfully none of his parents were in the house when it happened, because I would had got on real trouble.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Poor Peter! But he should know good hostages don’t talk. Great Story!
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

Tough break for Peter. Great story though.
Tapejake101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapejake101 »

I like it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic