The second and best time (so far) (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The second and best time (so far) (M/F)

Post by SighzAllDay »

Again just contributing but if I wish to talk I will talk to you.

So this was another time in high school. The same girl my best friend. This day she wore jeans, a black top, grey loafers without socks, and a necklace. Description of her in the first story. This day I was at lunch, she was in class but her art class allowed her to do art outside. So we often spent the period together. One day however, she decided it was time to tease me and provoke me again. I gave my warning, "My dear, you know what will happen if you continue....." I gave her a sly look. But she smiled and continued. So I brought out my role of duct tape, and asked "You ready?"
Then she got up and we walked to a more secluded area in the school by the theatre. And there I ripped off a strip and she smiled at me. However she wasn't as docile as the first time. She wacked the tape and messed up the strip, and continually would try to bite my hand or the tape. My solution was to lightly (and yes it was light, I would never be rough with someone for the sake of a game, especially not someone this important, not to mention she can hit hard if she wants to) pin her agains the wall, but she continued her resistance bitting and turning her face away.

I figured if I was going to get my chance it would be to wait for an opening. So I tore off another strip off the role and sat down with her on the floor in the corner of the hallway we were in. We talked a little and I sat there watching, watching, and waiting for the perfect moment. I knew I had to be quick or it would fail. So after a few minutes she dropped her guard, and SLAP! Both hands went up and I plastered it over her lips. She gave me her side line disappointment look and did that heavy breathing that comes with tape gags for some reason.

Now the best thing about the tape I had was it was really sticky but also very flexible. I had gotten it from my old house where my grandmother kept it and if you look at it it's like the adhesive kind of leaked out to the sides. But any way because of how flexible and sticky the tape was, as I smoothed out the tape her nice sized lips began to show.
She smiled and started to mmph into the tape. However the tape began to come loose and she started to tease me more.
"You haven't shut me up yet. Ha ha ha." she would laugh.
So I ripped off another strip and placed it right under the first one. Smoothing out and her lips were still pretty visible especially with her smiling. She kept talking, only now it was just mmphs. She continued that for a good few minutes and I celebrated my semi-peace and quiet.
That was until her friend came by to look for us, and saw what we were doing. My friend just waved, and mmphed "Hmmph," of course I was kind of nervous. But as she left I realized it would soon be time to go, so I looked at her and put my hand to her cheek. She nodded and I slowly peeled it away. I helped her up and we went back to ur classes, but it certainly wouldn't be the last time.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

What di you mean: "just" contributing? Contributors are what will keep this board alive.
Welcome and, please, continue "just" contributing. OK, you can talk as well if you like!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic