The Third Time (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Third Time (M/F)

Post by SighzAllDay »

Contributing, pls leave me alone right now, not feeling like talking yet.

The date of this is hazy, but I was still a junior in high school. We had done several small games in the mean time but they're so short they aren't worth mentioning. Same best friend, description in my first story, only this time her hair was was like a choppy bob I think its called. On this day she wore a grey sweater top with her sleeves rolled up, short grey shorts, grey stocking, and grey loafers. Today was more chill, we went to the practice room of our high school so I could listen to her play the piano. Such a beautiful sound, only I was about to hear a better sound.I had pre-ripped a bunch of strips of duct tape and hid them in my coat. So when I came in she didn't see them and was completely unaware.
I sprang upon, her but she was quick, she backed into me and we both fell to the ground. But she was in the perfect position to be gagged. Our hands flurried in motion as one tried to best the other, only I guess she was in a hurry that day because eventually she just stopped and sighed and said "Just put it on."
Now I was very confused by that remark as this had never happened before, but she just pushed the strip on (albeit not very well) and then said quite legibly "Thrr rr you satisfied?"
"Nope not yet." I said with a mischievous grin.
I ripped off the other strips off my coat and began to place them up and down the lower half of her face. She would squeal on occasion and giggle. But eventually when I ran out of strips, I got up and helped her up, and she looked at her phone. She then squealed and said "Ww hv to ggww!"
She kept screaming that under the tape and I said, "Hold up let me get it off first!" Quickly but gently I removed it and we ran.

We had a few more after that but more small ones, but its been awhile, plus she says she doesn't like the feel of tape on her mouth. And yet she still laughs when I bring tape up in front of her after she teases me and I still try on occasion to get her. I hope to get her one last time....maybe.
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Too short for a story
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago Too short for a story
I completely disagree; some true stories are short in the retelling but they certainly have their place here.

Thanks for sharing, [mention]SighzAllDay[/mention] . Add more stories when ready.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Agreed with Xtc, I read the three shorts and they were nice, quick reads. Feel free not to respond if you don't want to talk, just wanted to give some feedback. :)
freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago Too short for a story
Also agreed with Xtc here, no story is too short. If it happened that way then that is all there is to tell.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Lovely storie
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

This story and the other two were cute. Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic