an unforgettable selfbondage session (M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bondagefranz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

an unforgettable selfbondage session (M)

Post by Bondagefranz »

Hello everyone, I’ve been reading your exploits for a while and decided to join you by sharing my self-bondage experience that happened exactly a week ago.

I’ve been practicing self-bondage for years, using very advanced tying methods that leave no possibility of freeing myself unless you have keys, knives, or scissors. I’ve never had problems or dangerous situations: I’ve always had very long sessions where I was tied up from head to toe in total “safety” (even though we know that safety in our passion is never guaranteed).

This was the case until last week, when what I had always read about happening to others finally happened to me—I got stuck and was discovered.

Last week, taking advantage of the truly wolfish weather outside despite it being June, I decided to treat myself to a special session, since I hadn’t done anything for practically months (due to having two jobs and my roommate practically always being home when I was). But last week he wasn’t home, and I finally got to take out all my gear.

First, I put on a Lycra suit, not only because I love Zentai, but because I adore the mix of sensations on the skin given by Lycra and ropes together. It’s a very tight suit that covers from the neck down. After that, I gagged myself with a ballgag and started a sequence I could do with my eyes closed, without hands, because I’ve done it so many times.

I started by tying my big toes and worked my way up: ankles, below and above the knees, and then the thighs. After that, I started with a five-diamond karada. While the ropes wrapped around my body, I also passed them around my arms: above and below the chest (basically connected to the second and third diamonds for those familiar with Japanese bondage). The black of the suit, with the geometric shapes and contrast with the white color of the rope, drives me crazy (I practice self-bondage/bondage not only as an art form but also as a way to relax, almost like a long meditation session. Believe it or not, the sexual part is not important even though I left strategic knots on the genitals and anus: they stimulate, but not enough to have an orgasm).

After everything was done, I took the last and most exciting step: first, I placed the knife within reach for escape, then I took a zip tie and closed it very loosely, attaching it to one of the knots on the rope running along my back. It was basically a well-secured loop that could neither go up nor down. I passed the loop of a rope through it and the rest was simple: I put my wrists inside the loop, pulled the zip tie tight, and my wrists were perfectly secured behind my back with my arms perfectly parallel to the floor. Just like the pictures you see online of Japanese bondage.

I started to enjoy the situation, looking at myself in the giant mirror in my room and trying in every way to untie myself, which was absolutely impossible (knots far from the fingers and a zip tie that could only be opened by cutting it).

After about a couple of hours like this, I heard my roommate return. I panicked a bit because he came back much earlier than usual, but knowing he was practically a video game addict, I knew he would go to his room and stay there for many hours.

And that’s exactly what happened: I heard him go to the kitchen, prepare something, and then close his bedroom door. Not even 10 minutes later, I heard his screams while playing CoD with his friends online. Everything as planned.

After another hour of enjoying my beautiful Japanese self-bondage, I decided it was time to stop. I was on the floor, the knife was on the bed, and I just had to make the final effort to try to get up and reach it (this was also planned: I love struggling to free myself).

While using the wall as a base, I started pushing with my legs to try to stand up, something I have done hundreds of times in my life, but this time something happened that has NEVER happened to me in all my self-bondage experiences. As I pulled myself up, somehow the entire karada was pulled down, pulling my hands behind my back upwards so that instead of being parallel, they were now in an X position in the center of my back, with the wrist ropes obviously tightening even more. I tried to pull everything down again, but nothing moved. Oh well, I thought, I have the knife and I’m about to untie myself.

Wrong.

The new position of my hands made it impossible to get a decent grip on the knife, which didn’t give me enough force to use it: every time I tried, the grip was so weak that the knife fell out of my hands (imagine trying to cut a steak using a knife with only your index and ring fingers, for example!). I tried for at least another hour, but nothing, impossible.

I started to panic a bit, trying to figure out how to free myself, and decided that maybe the best solution was to use the scissors you use to cut nails or beard: being smaller and with rings, I might have a better grip and force.

I slowly pulled myself up again and started hopping to reach the bathroom. Here another problem arose: having my hands so high and in an X position didn’t allow me to reach the windowsill where they were resting. If they had been parallel like at the beginning, it wouldn’t have been a problem, but having them so high, with very little room, was literally impossible. I needed something long to reach them. I had to go to the kitchen.

I resumed hopping, entered the kitchen, tried to reach one of those long wooden spoons I use for cooking when suddenly my roommate walked in.

Panic, embarrassment, and the whole pantheon of emotions and sensations a person can have at that moment.

He looked at me and said, “Cool! A friend of mine also practices bondage!” He turned around, opened the fridge, grabbed a beer, and went back to his room without adding anything else. I was left stunned, in the middle of the kitchen, tied up like a salami, with a thousand question marks popping up around my head as if we were in a cartoon.

I recovered from the surprise, reached for the wooden spoon, hopped back to the bathroom, used the spoon to reach the scissors, and finally managed to free myself.

In total, it was a 6-hour session that I will never forget.