TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - The Escape Artist (Minister's Son)(M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - The Escape Artist (Minister's Son)(M/M)

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

True Bondage Tale posted with the kind permission of my friend, Utah Jake, a man who never met a hunky guy he couldn’t manipulate into a tied-up situation! Enjoy! - boygagged

The Escape Artist (Minister’s Son)

I met a young man who was a student at the university nearby.  I honestly don't remember how we met or why, but one day he sought me out to ask me some questions.  I think he was seeking some support for a particular program that he was trying to get started on the campus — but I can't remember the details now.  He presented his material and I told him that I would give whatever support I could.

He was a nice looking young man:  black hair cut quite short, dark eyes, tall and somewhat thin.  We chatted for a while after we had finished the business part of the meeting. He was telling me all about his personal life: he had recently divorced his wife of just a few years and was concerned about that because he was the son of a minister and was not sure how something like that would be looked at by members of his father's congregation. He went on about other things, but I was only half listening — I was trying to figure out a way to get this young man tied up!!

I think he was glad to find a listening ear from someone who would be open-minded and not pass judgement on his actions.  Maybe that's why he opened up to me.  I didn't want to betray his trust in anything he was telling me, but an idea came to me as he was talking.  I have mentioned before that I assist with activities in the cub scouting program.  There are times when I act as a mentor to young boys from single parent families.  One young boy in the cub scout group was trying to complete a school assignment that his mother did not really have time to help with, being a single parent.  He was supposed to complete a report on a famous person of his choosing.  I had been trying to help him brainstorm about how to present the report and who to do it on.

The idea came to me just as the young college student was beginning to slow down his conversation.  I continued to make small talk for a few minutes, then asked him if he might assist me with something.  He told me that being a minister's son, he was always on the alert to help others whenever he could.  I told him that what I was about to ask might be somewhat embarrassing to both of us, and if he didn't want to help out, it was totally okay.  I told him about the young cub scout that I was trying to help with his school report, but then added that the boy had wanted to do a report on Harry Houdini, the famous escapologist.  (I was making this up as I went, but later it worked out perfectly as a way to present the report.) I told him that the young boy wanted to present the report as though an interview had taken place, and back it up with photographs of the famous person being interviewed.  Would he mind having pictures taken of him as if he were Harry Houdini?

He smiled slightly and said that it sounded like a good idea, but Harry Houdini was no longer alive.  I explained that is what would make the report that much more interesting and creative — an interview with a dead person and photographs to support the interview.  He got the idea, and his smile grew bigger.  He wasn't sure that he looked exactly like Harry Houdini, but I told him that the interviewer could question that and the answer would be that death can do strange things to people's appearance.  He laughed at that comment, and said that he would be happy to help out.

This all took place during the winter months, and I had worn a long, tan, wool coat to work that day (somewhat old-fashioned looking).  I got the coat and grabbed my camera (along with my box of ropes that I always have nearby for when the opportunity presents itself for a tie-up adventure). He was wearing a white t-shirt with some pop band's logo spread across the front and back, dark trousers, and warm, dark socks with open-toed sandals.  His coat was an orange parka — much too modern for the time in which Houdini lived.  I gave him my wool coat and asked him to put it on over his clothes, then took the first picture of him walking through the door into the room where the interview was to take place (a small conference room nearby that was private and not scheduled for use that day).

I took pictures of him sitting in a chair and gesturing with his hands as though he were answering questions. There were other pictures of him from the front, side, and back — but in all of them he was wearing the coat (buttoned to the top) to hide his "modern day" clothing.

I told him that I had exhausted all my ideas for "interview" pictures, then asked if he would agree to pose for some photos that were taken as though the interviewer had asked for a demonstration of his unique talent as an escape artist.  To my great delight, he agreed!!  I told him that I had no handcuffs or straitjackets, but I did have some rope that we could use to photograph him escaping from restraints.  He seemed quite comfortable with that, and said that he was still glad to do whatever he could to help out.

I asked him to stand and take off the long coat.  When he did, the pop band logo printed on his shirt stood out in full glory.  He looked at it as he took off the coat, and said that there would be a major problem if he were wearing something like that!  I rubbed my chin as I stared at the floor, pretending to be in deep thought.  We had gone this far, and it was obvious that he wanted to help finish the photographing project.  He looked at me and raised his eyebrows as though an idea had come to him and told me that he could take the shirt off if it would be better.  (I love it when these guys come up with the idea on their own that I have been thinking of all along!!)  I told him that Houdini often did his escape acts wearing no clothes at all, but since the rest of his clothes looked enough like the period in which Houdini lived, just removing the shirt would be adequate. Besides, I would never ask him to pose for elementary school photographs while wearing nothing at all.

He laughed at that remark and pulled the t-shirt over his head.  I did not expect to see what I did--his chest was a forest of dark hair!!  It had been totally hidden by the shirt, but not now!  He saw me staring at it, and misinterpreted my thoughts when he said that maybe this wasn't a good idea since all the pictures of Houdini showed him having a smooth body.  I told him that a hairy chest on Houdini would be no more unusual than interviewing a dead person.  He laughed again and nodded his head.

I asked him to stand in an open space in the room where there was little furniture.  I tied his hands together behind his back with the white rope from my box.  I took a picture of him from the back showing his bound hands. I took another length of rope and wrapped it around his elbows, pulling them close together — in fact, his elbows were touching when I looped more rope around them and knotted the rope.  Another picture was taken!  I wrapped a long length of rope around his chest and arms, encasing the rope
binding his elbows together and circling his body several times.  Another picture was taken from the back and front, where the white rope made a fantastic contract to the dark forest of chest hair.  These pictures were awesome!!

I asked him to kneel down and helped him to the floor so he was laying on his stomach.  I tied his ankles together and brought them up to his wrists, tying him into a tight hogtie.  I took pictures from all sides, and even asked him to roll onto his side a few times for more pictures of the white rope against the black forest of hair.

As much as I wanted to keep him tied-up like that for the rest of the day, I didn't want to arouse his suspicions that I was enjoying this too much.  I untied him slowly, stopping periodically to take pictures of his "successful" escape.  Once he was completely untied, I asked him to sit on the floor and tossed the ropes around him and over his shoulder as a final picture that he really was Houdini and had managed another escape from the impossible restraints.

He pulled his shirt over his head and actually thanked me for allowing him to help out.  He told me that it made him feel good, but I couldn't and didn't tell him how much better I felt than he did at seeing him tied up like that.  We shook hands and he left with a large smile on his face — sort of like he had done his good deed for the day!

For the record, the interview part of the school project was very well received by both the young boy and his teacher.  But the famous person that the boy interviewed was not Harry Houdini (though it was someone else who had passed away many years ago).  So .... I got to keep the pictures I had taken!  I still have them today — and enjoyed looking at them just before I wrote this story to share with you.