The beginning of everything (mm / mmm) New Chapter 4 and 5

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story and I think your style is improving with each part
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

CHAPTEE 5

I could say that I made an incredible escape and managed to escape the mansion, but that would be a lie, unfortunately. Mark and Robert were supposed to be waiting for an escape, because as soon as I got out running my two cousins rushed after me, a tip: never run too fast without paying attention on the way, on account of that, as soon as I went into the little forest that surrounded the mansion I tripped on a branch and fell to the ground, to my luck the large amount of leaf that was scattered on the floor cushioned my fall, but this gave enough time for my two cousins to reach me.

"You fool!" Robert shouted as he approached me, I tried to get up and walk away but Mark pulled my shirt, which made me fall again.

"Not even to run well you're useful" Mark said laughing, he got me up and grabbed one of my arms and held tightly to my back.

"Ouch!" I complained with the pain of me arm being forced on my back "You can't do this, let me go!" I yelled, that made Mark punch me in the stomach with his free hand.

"Fuck you, idiot" he shouted after me. "When you tortured me, you didn't care if it was right or wrong"

"I left you tied for about 5 hours! I've been tied up for 14 hours!" I told him

"Have you ever heard of the saying 'I wish everything double for you' ?" He argued "So this is being applied here, maybe a little more than double, but I've never been very good at math"

My two cousins took me back to the court, I tried to get out of Mark's grip, but he was bigger than me and kept his firm grip, apart from the fact that Robert punched me in the stomach telling me to stop fighting, finally I gave up and let me be taken back to my torment

When we returned to the basketball court I could see that Lucca was in front of Albert, he seemed to be talking to the boy, I could see him asking a question and Albert nodded, as soon as he saw us he stopped talking to boy stuck to the pole and gave a forced smile

"I hope you're not planning anything" Robert said, finding that strange "I think we've talked about it"

"I wasn't doing anything too much" the boy replied, I knew Lucca enough to know he was lying, but Robert seemed to believe, or else he thought it best to deal with the fugitive cousin's problem

"Get my bag in the kitchen" Mark said to Lucca as he led me to the pole across the court. "I have a runaway animal to tie up" Lucca obeyed and ran into the mansion.

Mark took me to the pole, he released my arm and placed me with his back to the pole, he asked Robert to hold me in place, Mark took some of the rope he already had in his shorts pocket and began tying my body to the pole of the court

When Lucca returned with Mark's bag he had already used the rope he had to tie me tightly, Lucca handed the bag to Mark and he began to fiddle inside the bag , taking out several reels of rope and two rolls of adhesive tape, he started using the ropes to tie me even more to the pole.

"Shit!" I complained as the rope pulled my body harder "It hurts!"

"I could be kinder, but you decided to run away like a fearful little boy" Mark commented as he tightened another rope around my chest. "Now hang on to it without complaining, if you complain a lot I can make it worse if I want to" he threatened

Mark spent the next few minutes mummified me with rope, after he tied my arms he went down to his legs and did the same, when I thought he had used enough rope Mark brought the tape, I complained in disapproval:

"This is crazy, I can't move a muscle anymore, it doesn't need any more tape"

"Come on, man, stop whining" Mark said, "If I wanna mummify you on tape, I'll do it, and you'll not be able to do anything about it, by the way, there are some great photos on the internet of some mummified guys, I'll try with you some day " he commented as if my opinion about it didn't matter

"You're crazy!" I yelled at him "Get me out of here, I want out!"

"Shut up!" Robert intervened, "I think it's time to shut up the crying baby" he said, starting to take off one of his black nikes, when the sneaker was out he pulled the white ankle sock off his foot, the sock was not whiter, the sock was completely dark with dirt, he started to make a ball with the sock, leaving the side of the sole as exposed as possible, I looked in disgust at the dirty cloth

"No! No! No! This thing ... urgh ... look at the color of it, just thinking of something like that in my mouth makes me wanna vomit!" I screamed at my cousins.

"Bad for you, I don't care" Mark said taking the dirty sock from Robert's hand "Time to silence your crying"

Then I had a fit of rage, tried everything to get out, tried to move all my muscles, I shook my head from side to side screaming, screaming a lot, but nothing was enough, the ropes didn't move, Mark grabbed my chin with a hand and forced me to look at him

"What're your last words?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"FUC...URGH...NO!...MMMMMMHHHHPP!" I tried to scream

"On second thought, you've said enough for today" my cousin laughed as he shoved the dirty pack into my mouth

"Mmmmmmmmppphhhhg" I grunted

The dirty sock was not all stuck in my mouth and I already had my cheeks stretched to the max, my mouth was almost full with the dirty cloth

"That tiny mouth doesn't live up to the noise it makes," Mark complained. "Look, it's already full and only half of the sock is inside"

"Let me take care of it" Robert said, he asked to take up the task of clogging my mouth with his dirty sock. Mark left Robert, my cousin began to push the sock deeper into my mouth with all the strength of his fingers

"Uuugggmmmmmhhhhhhuuuugmmmmmm!" I gasped, I couldn't even move my tongue to try to push the intruder in my mouth

The next minute passed with Robert forcing the sock into my mouth, he filled the sock as much as he could, covering every space my mouth could provide, I felt like vomiting, the taste of the sock began to hit my palate, it was still half moist, I didn't know if it was Robert's sweat, Albert's saliva, or both, but no matter what it was, it was disgusting and tasted terribly bad

"Mmmmmmmpppphhh!" I grunted for the thousandth time

"It's...the sock doesn't go any further than that, if I force more the sock will go down his throat" Robert said, finally giving up pushing the sock into my mouth

"Okay then" Mark said, he held the silver tape in his hand, he started pulling the ribbon toward my face "Let's finish this soon" he began to tape the ribbon over my lips, about 1/3 of the sock still it was out of my mouth but he passed the tape over anyway, he brought the tape around my head and lips about 6 times and then stopped, passing her hand over the tape to her fixed on my lips

"Done!" He finally said "Wait..." he changed his mind. "Robert give me your other sock, please" he told my other cousin.

I stared wide-eyed as Robert obeyed pulling on the other shoe and taking off his other very dirty white sock.

"Mmmmmmmppppppphhhhhhh! I yelled

Mark grabbed Robert's other sock, but instead of making a ball with the dirty cloth he stretched the sock, he then turned the sock sole to my face and placed the sock over my nose. The smell struck me immediately, the smell of the sock almost made my nose burn, it smelled horribly, I screamed at my gag

"Calm down, I need you to control your breath before you die suffocated by the scent of Robert's foot" Mark said in a friendly tone, if he hadn't mummified me with rope, gagged with a dirty sock and was forcing another in my nose, I could tell he cared about me. But I knew he was right, the sock over my nose cut off some of my air, and since I couldn't breathe through my mouth, this was very bad, I told myself I needed to calm myself, I tried to control my breathing, tried to control my anger, after a few seconds I was calmer, breathing deeply the rotten smell of the sock that Mark held on my nose

"That much better" he said As he pulled out another strip of tape and slipped it on my nose, keeping his sweaty sock preached over my face "Enjoy your air purifier" he gave a playful grin messing my hair

Mark finished tying me around, wrapping tape around my body, covering spaces where the ropes didn't cover and running tape over the ropes, squeezing my body harder against the basketball court pole, after he finally thought it was enough, he stuck it his remaining stuff inside the bag and gave to Lucca, who was still looking at everything that was happening attentively

"Take it back to the kitchen" Mark told the boy. "If you behave I don't think I need to use it anymore" he said to Lucca when the boy took the bag, Lucca looked at him, I had the feeling he wanted to say something for Mark, but he just turned and ran out toward the house

"Work done, can we start to play?" Robert said as he shoved his feet, now without socks, into his shoes.

"Yeah" said Mark, beginning to lengthen his body, he ran to the middle of the court and shouted to Robert "You and Lucca against me, what do you think?" He asked

"Ah my friend!" Robert exclaimed, "You know, I'd take you down without any help" Robert boasted.

"I doubt it, but anyway we have to keep an eye on Lucca, I still don't trust him," Mark said looking at the kitchen door to see if my cousin was not coming "So best to keep him where we can see him"

Robert agreed, the two of them lengthened out as they waited for Lucca to return, I could see the mark looking at me while lengthening its limbs, certainly trying to tease me, since I couldn't move a muscle. Lucca returned about two minutes later, Mark explained to the boy how they would play, so Robert picked up the basketball on the corner of the court and they started playing.

The game lasted about an hour, many times during the match, Albert and I were hit by the ball, most of them I knew it was on purpose, in a moment Mark didn't even disguise it and instead of throwing the ball in the basket he she simply threw her in my direction, the ball hit my arm and I screamed in pain

"Sorry!" Mark pretended a voice of regret "It was unintentionally"

After my cousins finished the basketball game they were drenched with sweat, and as much as I hadn't played (since I was tied up), I was no different, I was dripping with sweat, I felt my shirt wet with sweat stuck together in my body, the sun of the day was very hot and getting mummified from under him was certainly not a cool thing. Mark came to me along with Robert and Lucca

"We're gonna come in for a drink of water" he said to me. "Let's bring some for you and Albert" he warned, running his hand through my sweaty hair. "Don't leave here until we get back" he added laughing.

"I can stay here?" Lucca whispered to my cousins, "I'm not thirsty" Mark looked suspiciously at him.

"Are you sure about that ?" Mark asked suspiciously looking at Lucca.

"Yes, I promise to stay quiet, I'll not do anything," he said, once again I knew he was lying, but it seemed that my cousins didn't notice since Mark agreed to leave Lucca there, he warned Lucca not to try anything, and then he and Robert entered the house

As I expected, Lucca was lying!

The boy whispered to me: Silence! (As if I could make a lot of noise!), And then ran off towards Albert, I couldn't see much from far away but I saw Lucca picking up something that was in Albert's tied hand, a table knife! Lucca took the knife from Albert's hand and began to work to cut off my other cousin restraints, in less than a minute Lucca had cut the entire tape of Albert body (not face), he cut the ropes that kept Albert tied up, when Albert had his free body he started to take Robert all star that was glued to his face, then he did the same with his gag tape when he finished Albert spit out his grandfather's socks that were in his mouth, he smoothed his chin, probably sore. Then Albert straightened up, my oldest cousin looked at me and I could see his lips moving, speaking the word: REVENGE!

Then he is Lucca ran out towards the mansion. Leaving me alone
Last edited by Tsuhaya 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
Excellent work Matthew-boi!
You're grasp of the language is getting better and better.

Those boys definitely are cruel. I mean, poor Albert.
That gag AND the AllStar shoe taped to his face. Can it get any worse?!

As for you, I'm glad you were caught and securely bound up and taped up.
You should've kept your mouth closed, boi! 8-)

Only two things I can point out here.
I saw the word "purse" being used.
Usually a purse is a shoulder carry bag for women. So while I understood that you meant "bag" the word "purse" doesn't really fit in very well.

The second thing being that the sock you were gagged with here could not have been an ankle sock. Even your tiny mouth could take an ankle sock. Crew socks are short, but are about twice the size as an ankle sock and are usually thicker ;)

Just minor typos.

Super hot! Would have loved to partake in all the fun.
I'm sure I would get along with these guys 8-)

Keep writing, boi!
I love your work.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

It's always good to hear your comment.

Really "purse" it was typo, whenever I think of a bag the word "purse" comes in my mind, but thanks for the warning, I'll correct this. As for the difference of socks, thank you! This is one thing I really was having difficulty differentiating, in my mother tongue we have about five kind of popular socks (taking off sports socks), so I always get confused about this

Once again I'm glad sir enjoyed this so far. And I can't imagine, Mark, Robert and sir, a very creative trio, so to speak
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Forgot about those adventures of yours ... Mansions with a basketball court, kinky kousins... Some guys have all the fun ;)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Finally all caught up with this and reallly enjoying it [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] . I look forward to more!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Just passing by to warn you guys that this week I'll take it out of the refrigerator!

I promise that by the end of the week I'll finish telling you how my weekend was with my crazy cousins 8-)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Tsuhaya wrote: 5 years ago Just passing by to warn you guys that this week I'll take it out of the refrigerator!
Yeah! :P
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

I love these true tales so much! Had a similar tale I will reveal in time.
Sorry you went through all that...but then, what an amazing experience!
We got away with so much when we were younger.
We never knew we had it so good!
Write on!
- boygagged
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] That's great news, man!
Can't wait to see the next part of this. Don't make us wait too long ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic