The school play (MMFF/MMFF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
soyoutie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The school play (MMFF/MMFF)

Post by soyoutie »

This story was already posted on the old forum.
First of all I apologize for eventual grammar mistake, English is not my native language and I hope my stories will still be able to convey the message despite the grammar and or punctuation mistakes.
Second, as said elsewhere, my stories rarely include direct speech. So far I wrote just real stories so I don't feel like reporting dialogues that for most of the time I don't remember and would be to some extent "fictional". I hope this doesn't slow down the action.

Everything took place at school many years ago, when I was 13 (30 now).

I was in what in US would be 7th grade and I was part of an after-school class of drama. I really didn't like drama, but this was kinda a must-do for kids who like me (not boasting) had the best results and marks.
My teacher, a woman in her mid-50s, was fond of plays and she annualy organized some recital hiring professional drama directors and gathering the best pupils from 7-8-9 grade.
Even if we were just kids, things were pretty much serious and we would be performing some challenging plays by great authors of the past and present. Usually, she started to organize everything in september and we would perform by June, going on some hard-rehearsing in May.
As I said, I wasn’t really much into acting and despite being teacher’s pet, I never made it to primary roles. That year we were preparing some adaptation of a comedy by a latin author and I got the minor role of a guard which didn’t imply much talking.

Now, few weeks before the show itself, a groupmate of mine fell ill and I was given his role. Once again it wasn’t much of a big deal, but it involved, in a certain part of the play, to be tied up along with a girl who was a few years older than me and...pretty much attractive! The scene was pretty elaborate and didn’t require to speak many lines, so we didn’t rehearse it seriously (with actual ropes and stuff) untill some days before the show, in order to give the priority to parts in which screenplay was more dense.

The girl I had to act with, was very tall, maybe a bit less than 6 feet, had long, straight dark hair and some elegant features in her face. Sharp yet straight nose, beautiful dark penetrating eyes, very beautiful lips. She also had a nice body, having long legs, wide hips, a nice bum. She didn’t have very big breast but overall she was slim and felt absolutely proportioned. I think she was 15.

As previously said, the plot involved us being tied and gagged on stage by some felons who then would attempt to scam a rich man and the scene lasted overall some 10-15 mins, that trust me, can feel pretty much long in certain situations.
I have to say that I was already a bit embarassed to be tied up in front of everyone, in my understanding I didn’t consider it much of a manly role.
A part of me would like to be a important, heroic character, but all in all there were no heroes in the whole play and I accepted it quite passively or pheraps being secretly attracted by it. In addition, I was the kind of pupil that obeys whatever teacher commands.
So during one of the last rehearsals, the “director” made us do the whole scene in which we were assaulted by the villains, tied with ropes with hands behind our backs and gagged with handkerchieves (pretty realistic to be a kids play, if you ask me).
Then we would be laid on the ground where we would have gone on twitching and mmmpffing for some minutes before the guards would eventually find us and free us.

Well, while I was lying tied and gagged next to this pretty tied and gagged girl, i started feeling a very weird sensation, that I would describe at the same time warm and upsetting. Back then i couldn’t yet understand that it was a very "primitive" kind of sexual arousal.
I think more or less all of you can remember the first times you’ve been aroused, when it’s not yet clear what is happening yet you feel something is out of place.
I have to specify that I was a very naive boy, yet to become “a man” and almost completely unaware of anything concerning sex apart from what was taught during science classes. But nevertheless, being in such a situation led me to grow an erection which if memory doesn’t fail me, was my first ever. I didn’t completely get what was going on: i knew it was something that happened to grown ups but I didn’t yet consider it could happen to me. I felt kinda dirty and excited at the same time.
I managed to hide it from everybody but unluckily the costume I was wearing was tight and my teacher must have noticed it: when the rehearsal was over, she called me to have a brief talk.

Being a very professional woman, she never mentioned explicitly the erection I think in order not to make me feel ill at ease. I perfectly remember her words that, roughly translated sound like “we have to do something for you and the audience to feel more comfortable during the scene”.
I knew what she was referring to and I felt as ashamed and humiliated as never before, I blushed, almost cried, and said that I was sorry and I didn’t really know what happened.
She knew I was a decent, rule abiding and chaste boy and said “it’s not the end of the world”. Somehow her words got so stuck in my head, I can even remember clearly where she took me to talk. She then told me that to avoid any embarassing bulge I should have put some wad of cotton wool in my underwear in order to smoothen everything out.
I was very confused by this talk, being at the same time relieved by the fact she wasn’t mad at me but humiliated by the fact of being caught in such a way and given such a task to “hide” my manhood. Anyway, I did it.

The night of the show I was as nervous as if I was going to the gallows. Hands were ice cold, heartbeat racing. If the first time I didn’t know what was going to happen, now I felt like history was going to repeat, throwing me again in that mix of excitement and embarassement but this time in front of a whole audience.
The moment came when we were bound and gagged, and while we were lying on the floor, i felt that feeling raising. And something even “worse” happened. Thru the white fabric of the girl’s tunic, the outline of her thong was popping out just few centimeters away from me. I took my eyes away, but that view became an image destined to haunt me for several years on and possibly up to today. Imagine yourself, being tied and gagged next to a beautiful tied and gagged girl and seeing her sexy underwear.

When the scene was over, i was sweating cold. I remember going home that night and when I undressed I noticed there was wet thick whitish fluid in my panties. I’m not sure it was really ejaculation, but surely It was the sign I got incredibly aroused.
I think this experience defined alot about my sexuality from that point on, and It still is a very intense and exciting memory to bask in. With years going I had some other tie up games, but from that point on I knew and felt it was more than just a game and it became some secret kind of satisfaction, to become, when I grew up, an authentic kink for bondage and BDSM in general.
Last edited by soyoutie 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story. I love stories about first times
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well stated. There is certainly no need to apologise for your English; it is very fluent.
Thought I'd beat [mention]drawscore[/mention] to it, though, and suugest a line space between paragraphs.

Please keep contributing.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for the story. Please remember that all stories must follow tagging guidelines.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I like it, but, when you get a chance, please go back and line space between paragraphs.

Drawscore
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good story, well written, no need to apologize for your English. Thanks for posting! Please write more.

I will be the third to suggest adding spaces between paragraphs.
BoundBlackGirl lvr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBlackGirl lvr »

"Seven Brides for Seven Brothers":
Sometimes high schools (and community theatre groups/churches)
put on this play (which is based-upon the motion picture by the SAME name where seven lonely frontiersmen brothers
go into town at night and kidnap/abduct seven women to be their brides)!
The women have blankets thrown-over them and then are hoisted over each brother's shoulder and then loaded into their wagon and HANDGAGGED as they smuggle them out of town and back to their cabin up in the mountains!
{It is ORIGINALLY based on the Greek classical story: "The RAPE of the Sabine Women"}
HERE is a RARE CLOSE-UP photograph of a HIGH SCHOOL play (from 2014) showing the boys HAND-GAGGING
"their" girls!
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.jpg
IMAGINE what was going-through the boys' minds to be able to PUBLICLY HAND-GAG a teen girl who was restrained by having a blanket wrapped-around her arms and then get a "standing ovation" at the end of the play by an audience made-up-of their parents and peers
And the the teen girls--to have boys hands over their mouths!
I wonder if ANY of them became "imprinted" by the experience and turned them into "tie-up-games" LOVERS?
P.S.: SEE the ACTUAL film!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soyoutie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soyoutie »

Sry where can I find tagging guidelines?
I will add spaces asap
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic