Unexpected Torture [M/M]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Unexpected Torture [M/M]

Post by boundb »

Hello! It's been a while since my last post. . . Sorry!
This happened when I was around the age of 8-10, I can't really remember, I just recall that I was young and still attending primary school. My name is Alfie and I have brown hair that was cut short during the time of this story. I have green eyes and I am slim. I wore an oversized tan jumper and black shorts with blank ankle socks and converse shoes.

My dad's mother (my grandmother) had lots of children. So, my dad has lots of brothers and sisters who eventually went on to marry and have sons and daughters of their own. Needless to say, I have a lot of cousins. However, they don't really see me much, if at all, either due to a rather large age gap or distance between our houses.
My favourite cousin is called Jacob. He is much older (5 years) which contradicts what I said before but he lives very close. His dad is my dad's brother and they're very close. Infact, much more recently they moved even closer to us, inside our neighbourhood. Jacob had very short hair and was a dirty blonde. He has brown eyes and was cunning. He was wearing a black polo shirt with dark green jeans and black socks. His family didn't wear shoes inside their own home.

So one day my dad and I go up to their house in our car - I always thought they were cool because they had a massive field as their backyard and their house was rather spacious. I can't recall much of the living space or kitchen area except from the delicious vimto they had bottled away. Upstairs they had a master bedroom, a bathroom and my cousin's room.

I think the reason we went to their house is because of family talks as I later learned my dad's brother has cancer and has been fighting very well and is almost fully cured, but I was never in the living room with my dad and his brother when they were talking. Naturally, my cousin and I played together upstairs during the time we had together. My cousin Jacob was an average teenager, he liked nerf guns and police things. This leads me to say he has quite the collection of rope, nerf guns, ammunition and more appealingly, handcuffs. As I have mentioned in previous videos, I knew I liked being tied up from an early age, so I envied my cousin a lot.

As we arrive I am invited upstairs immediately by Jacob which I was accustomed to.
"Hey Alfie."
"Hi, whats up!" I replied.
"The sky?" Jacob said with a grin on his face. "I'm only messing, do you want to play nerf?"
"Sure thing, please go easy on me though!" I replied.

Jacob was fiddling with a pair of toy handcuffs in his hands and I asked what he was planning to do with them. He told me that when he found me and injured me with the weapons, he would kidnap me! I tried to look surprised but I liked the sound of that idea.
"You take this gun." Jacob said, handing me a shotgun like weapon. It wasn't loaded and I made the mistake of not checking this, much to my doom later on.
Jacob took a small SMG which looked like a Famas but also like a MAC-10. I can't remember exactly. He ran into his room whilst shouting I should prepare for my demise in the master bedroom.

I didn't took around too much as I knew what was there wasn't mine and I was very respectful when it came to my friend's parent's bedrooms. I daren't even go in my parents bedroom. Jacobs parent's had a metallic bed with a mattress and duvet on. The legs it was supported by was also elevating the bed from the ground and it also allowed for storage under the bed as there was now a gap between the floor and the main part of the bed. After a short countdown from which I hear from a distance, the games began. I tried perching myself just west of the door to the parents bedroom so when Jacob entered, I'd win. Of course this was camping which isn't really sportsmanlike and it's simply cowardly, which is exactly something I'd do. I'm no good at violence or shooting games and I get frightened easily!

Jacob knew what I was up to and I think he knew I didn't load the gun so he stormed the room I was in instantly and shot me in the shoulder. I didn't even get time to shoot my gun before I was pretending to be hurt on the floor. Jacob also carried with him a bag which I didn't know the contents of immediately. He dragged me up from behind the door and leant me against the leg of the bed. He put my hands behind the leg and handcuffed them behind it, effectively keeping me against the bed. "You're not going to like what's next!" Jacob announced.
"Whaa-" I tried to pronounce 'what' but Jacob put a long, thick winter sock in my mouth and held it in with his hand. "Mmmmph!!" I tried to say something but it was no use. The only thing coming out of my mouth were muffled gasps. Additionally, I was young so there was no way I'd get out of toy handcuffs, never mind real ones. Not that I wanted to anyway. Jacob then opened his laced bag with his other hand and pulled out some duct tape. My eyes widened in surprise before he let go of the sock in my mouth and proceeded to wrap the full roll around my mouth a couple of times. He finally ripped the end with his mouth and hands and put it inside of his bag. Lastly, he took out another set of toy handcuffs which must have been in his room at the time of my arrival, and he attached them to my bare ankles. My converse and ankle socks weren't able to shield me from the cold, hard plastic but I was thankful duct tape wasn't used as it hurts.

Jacob stood up and took the bag and nerf weapons back to his room. He came back with nothing but a wicked smile on his face whilst I was helpless against his parent's bed. I tried moving my hands but I could only feel clanking against the bed's metal legs. I proceeded to fake-whimper into my gag before Jacob interrupted: "It'll be no use to you making noises or trying to escape, I'll let you go when you have to leave."

I couldn't believe my predicament. The surprise was cut short when Jacob sat down on my legs which were in front of the bed and places his legs either side of mine, stopping me from moving them. Next was something I was totally not prepared for. He started to tickle torture me!! First he started to tickle my sides until I was red in the face, and slowly moved down to my hip where he turned around and faced my feet. He unlaces my converse and started to tickle my feet. I was extremely ticklish and I was in heaven and hell simultaneously. He only stopped when I moaned into my gag so hard he knew I was about to burst. I had tears coming down my face and I needed to use the toilet after that ordeal. I was squirming hard near my private area which let Jacob knew I needed to go. he unbuckled both sets of handcuffs and slowly peeled back the duct tape on my face. I spat the sock out before rushing to the toilet. Whilst I was in there I decided to use the tap to have a drink of water as my mouth was very dry. I can remember being very red and I tried to cool off using the water too. I dried off and came out as Jacob was cleaning the things away.

"What happened to that sock you put in me?" I asked.
"Oh, don't worry about it." Jacob said. "I'll wash it!"
After about 10 minutes I was called down to get ready to leave. I put back on my converse and told Jacob that I had fun! "Until next time?" I asked.
"Yeah! I can't wait to win again!" Jacob explained.

I don't know what he counted as winning, but I think I enjoy myself more than he realised. A win for me. in my books.

This was a very fun hour that happened to be one of my most memorable tie ups yet. I haven't seen my cousin recently and I doubt he remembers this as well as I do. Last time I saw him was at his little sister's christening! We nodded at each other and that was that!

Thanks for reading, sorry it was so long, I didn't want to put it into parts. :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fun story, thanks for sharing it!
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

No problem :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK. That's quite a good length for a story that doesn't need splitting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was growing up, I was with a rather diverse group of a dozen or so kids. We were all boys, but we ranged in age from almost 10, to nearly 16.

We played a number of games that involved getting tied up. The truth be told, there was just one of us that actually liked being tied up. The rest of us liked to tie up our friends. And, when we did get tied up, it was more fun if we were tied up with a friend (or two, or three).

We noticed that there were some times when the younger and smaller kids seemed to get discouraged, or didn't want to play, so to give them a little encouragement, we occasionally tied them poorly, so that escape was fairly easy, even for 9-10 year olds. Sometimes, we also pretended we couldn't get loose. We also teamed 10-11 year olds with 12-14 year olds, who could both tie and escape. It worked. We kept them interested.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic