First time with someone - a Disaster (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 125

First time with someone - a Disaster (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 125 »

So this story is about the first time I got tied up by someone it didn't have the greatest of endings but I want to be more active on this site so think it's worth posting just for that reason.

Some context I was about 16-17 at the time of it happening and I am a straight male. I'd been talking to guy on the old site for a while Who lived near me (Scotland) and eventually we agreed to meet up. We started to plan it and agreed I would get hogtied, gagged and blindfolded then I would strip down to my underwear and get tied to the bed and he would torture me in various ways.

It got to the day, after what seemed like waiting an eternity. We were meeting at a hotel so I went to meet him at a train station and we got on completely fine. We talked about video games, TV shows and the like and nothing to do with the meeting really. Then we got into the room.

I was feeling a little tense as could be expected. He put on the TV and I believe Top Gear was on. He then took off his rucksack and opened it and I feel that's the part things got really. He took out two pairs of handcuffs, zip ties, Velcro straps, duct tape, blindfold, ballgag and probably some more. I instantly felt quite nervous but at the same time I started to feel myself getting hard.

He then asked me if I wanted to be cuffed and Immediately said yes he asked me to turn around and he cuffed my hands behind my back. I then sat down on a bed and it was a bit awkward as I stopped speaking and didn't know what to say likely due to nerves. I then tried to rush things along and asked him to tie my legs together which he did with his Velcro straps I stood up and tried to move he then pushed me down onto the bed.

It just continued really awkwardly and we didn't move things along and I then asked him to untie me. We talked about it for a bit and he then asked me if I felt turned on and I admitted to him I was to which he replied he felt the same. I then wished him well and said goodbye to him.

That was about 2 or 3 years ago now and I still don't know if I did the right thing. I think my main concern was the fact I am straight and I was doing something that could be considered quite sexual with another man. Anyway do you guys want weigh in on this did I do the right thing?

Recently I've been chatting to another guy who would be willing to tie me up it would be mostly sexual though but I think I'm up for it. That could be a story for another day.
Last edited by Deleted User 125 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nervousness and an awkward first time are completely normal. Hetero or not, you're much more likely to find males into this kink, especially for casual encounters. There are many guys who are basically straight but find that playing with another man is better than not playing at all.

Any chance of contacting the first guy for another try? Sounds like he was an understanding sort.

Thanks for posting! Please feel free to keep us informed of any future encounters.
Deleted User 125

MaxRoper wrote: 6 years ago Nervousness and an awkward first time are completely normal. Hetero or not, you're much more likely to find males into this kink, especially for casual encounters. There are many guys who are basically straight but find that playing with another man is better than not playing at all.

Any chance of contacting the first guy for another try? Sounds like he was an understanding sort.

Thanks for posting! Please feel free to keep us informed of any future encounters.
Nah he's completely ignored me I offered to come to him this time but still not interested clearly. I think my best chance is this new guy. Thanks for your reply.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for sharing that story.

If you didn't feel it, then it was the correct decision to stop playing if you were irritated by it. Maybe you just weren't a good fit for each other, for no specific reason. Feeling comfortable in this situation is important, so, again, your decision was right.

Just one thing, though. That you got turned on by being tied by a guy does not mean that you are gay. It might be, but this things aren't necessarily correlated. It's very possible that you just got turned on by the fact that you were tied. That said, if you did get turned on because it was a guy who did the tying, so what? Might also be that you are not 100% straight.

But that's just some perspectives I wanted to offer you. Take whatever makes you comfortable.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Deleted User 125

FelixSH wrote: 6 years ago Thanks for sharing that story.

If you didn't feel it, then it was the correct decision to stop playing if you were irritated by it. Maybe you just weren't a good fit for each other, for no specific reason. Feeling comfortable in this situation is important, so, again, your decision was right.

Just one thing, though. That you got turned on by being tied by a guy does not mean that you are gay. It might be, but this things aren't necessarily correlated. It's very possible that you just got turned on by the fact that you were tied. That said, if you did get turned on because it was a guy who did the tying, so what? Might also be that you are not 100% straight.

But that's just some perspectives I wanted to offer you. Take whatever makes you comfortable.
I just meant at the time it didn't feel right to me. I would definitely not say I am completely straight nowadays. You are right that I should have stopped i guess I just wished it would have worked out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic