My first TuG Experience (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first TuG Experience (M/F)

Post by Miyuki »

My first TuG experience (M/F)

I decided to write down my first TuG / Bondage experience in my life, how i got into this awesome fetish and like to share with you.
Its my first "longer" story ever, so have mercy with me :P

Im Anna, 17 years old and by that time still living at my parents house, luckily with a own room of couse. My room that was cleaned by me earlier, my room that was prepared for someone to visit. It wasnt just someone...it was someone i had a crush on and i prayed that he felt the same for me. It wasnt our first "date" alone...altho our first at somebodies house.
My room was ready, and so was I...my long black hair brushed as they were reaching until the top of my breast. My makeup was on and i was dressed in a red with white straps tanktop trying to blow his mind with some "little" cleavage. An evil though, but it might works wonders. A black pleated skirt was covering my legs...not much of a cover since it reaches to the top of my knees.

The door bell rang, as i was jumping up my chair like a little kid to run to the door and let my prince inside. I tried to calm myself down as my heart was racing when i heard each step of him coming closer the staircase. I was waiting...and waiting... i felt like i was living in the 200th floor in a tower, when a princess was waiting for the rescue.

And finally he made it up here, as he was looking good as usual. He had brown and wavy shorter hair when i had to hold myself back not to muss up his hair. He wore a black t-shirt and an open zipper grey hoodie above. As his long legs were covered in a washed out blue jeans. He was taller then me...well it wasnt that hard to accomplish that since i was only about 5'5, i needed to go on my toetips to give him a quick kiss onto his cheek when i welcome him inside leading him directly into my room after he was taking off his sporty addidas shoes

"This is your room?" He asked curiously as he was examining every corner of my room, stopping at the still running TV right infront of my bed. "Ah I know this movie" He added before he searched for me. I already sat down on my bed waiting for him to join me.

"Is it good?" I asked, I wasnt really interested in the movie and I literally simply forgot to turn off the TV...but if that helped us to get to know each other even better, I was totally fine with it.

We both made it more comfortable in the bed...still sitting...looking right at the TV...as I was about to throw my plushies away to have more space. It was some kind of action movie, no hollywood top notch movie, no superstar actors. Some stupid dialogues and some martial arts fightning...and...a kidnapped girl. She was taken by the evil guys and held hostage to provoke the hero. She got tied to a pole...her hands weren't shown but they were definitely tied behind her back with some brown cord rope and a white piece of cloth was tied over her mouth to prevent her from screaming and alert the hero. I didn't care about her, she was annoying...screaming and pleading into the gag, as she was left alone in the room.

However I was wondering what Sam, the nickname of my crush, liked about this movie. I hadn't seen any good special effects or a crazy good storyline so far. Anyway, later the scene went back to the captured woman. Again she was screaming, as I rolled my eyes still annoyed of her voice. She just shook her head multiple times as the OTM gag fell off. She started to wiggle and struggle and it didn't took long before the rope holding her wrists fell to the ground as she managed to free herself in no time.

I looked over to Sam as he was shaking his head. "Why is he suprised, I thought he knew the movie?" I thought when I decided to ask him what was on his mind. "I could've done that better" He said as confident as ever, as I wasn't really sure what he meant. "She wouldn't have escaped if I tied her up properly" He repeated when he saw right at me before asking again. I felt stupid, I still wasn't sure what he meant...yes, this scene was really stupid...and why even tie her up if she breaks free within seconds...

"You wanna show me?" I couldn't believe what I just said, what I just asked, did I said it out loud?

Sam was suprised by my offer, if that even was an offer "Sure, if you want, I can show you" He smiled enchanting me with his charm once again. "No time for regrets, no time for retreats, I said it out loud and I will let you tie me up!" I told myself gathering some confidence as I threw my hair back and reached out my hands like if I was getting arrested by the police. Sam is laughing as he looked around trying to find something to tie me up with. This time I knew what was in his mind...I knew what he was looking for.... I tried to think if I had anything in my room. "Scarfs!" I almost screamed suprised by idea "I have several scarfs in the wardrobe over there" I said as I pointed my index finger into the direction. Sam headed straight towards the wardrobe not wasting any time, probably not wanting me to change my mind.

"Do you really want your hands tied infront?" Sam asked curiously looking at me with a few scarfs and belts in his hand spinning them like a lariat.

"Uhm...no, of couse not!" I laughed and instantly hid my hands behind my back curious what he is going to do.

He jumped onto the bed again carefully crossing my wrists behind my back.

"Tell me if something doesn't feel good, if it hurts or if you just don't want it, ok?" He said still confident as he brushed my hair with his fingers , making me become more and more excited.

He started to proceed with what he said would be better then in the movie. As he wrapped the red silk scarf twice horizontally around my crossed wrists then once vertically between my hands forming the shape of an 8 before knotting it off tightly making sure the knot was out of reach of my fingers. I was suprised by the feeling of this soft scarf...suprised by the feeling not able to move my hands anymore...suprised by the tightness of this binding....wondering if I would manage to escape that just like the woman in the movie.

"Ok? How does it feel? Is it too tight?" Sam asked slightly worried not knowing if I liked it.

"It's...." I rubbed my wrists against each other trying to slip out of the well tied scarf. "It's good" I replied back and sighed as I wasn't able to escape right now. "Do I ever want to escape, even if I could?" I thought smiling and looking over my shoulder directly into Sam's eyes. I was suprised that he took off the belt of his jeans as he sat it up just below my chest, buckling it off at my back trapping my arms underneath it. I almost lost my breath due the tightness and pressure of the leather material.

"I hope it's okay for you?" He asked having his hands still on hold of the belt ready to unbuckle it anytime if I was not feeling well. I needed a short second to realize what just happened. My wrists were tied tightly behind my back and I wasn't able to free myself. Altho I had the space to try it, to rub my wrists against each other...to twirl and twist my hands. That one belt denied any try of escaping. I was definitely okay with it, the belt felt extremly tight as it was cutting into my stomach.

"It's tight!" I gasped still somehow enjoying the feeling of the tight bonds, enjoying being helpless, enjoying being under his control.
He gave me a kiss on my cheek as he was moving to my front admiring his work, admiring the belt pushing up my chest.

"You look lovely Anna!" He said as he was about to stroke my legs. I felt like I was in heaven, ignoring the slight discomfort the belt gave me. Now I was wondering why the girl in the movie even wanted to escape, why she wasn't just enjoying her state as being a damsel in distress waiting for her hero to rescue her. Luckily I had my hero at my side right now, as he continued to compliment me telling it was an honor to tie me up. He gave me a kiss on my lips before hugging me. I realized how he unbuckled the belt behind my back followed by the red silk scarf that was holding my wrists together.

"Ouch, that belt was tight!" I complained but still enjoyed the feeling of the leather pressing against my chest and holding my arms tight against my back. He apologized as it wasn't his intention to hurt me nor do anything that I didn't wanted.
We talked about bondage...how he got into bondage...why he liked the movie which was finally over...and that he would come a little bit more prepared next time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that pretty much sums up my first TUG experience... quite "soft" and "short" bondage i would say but a freaking tight belt °.°
It was my first "longer" story written, so i hope you all enjoyed and im curious to read any kind of feedback... any questions? go ahead and ask right away!
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

What a lovely story! Thanks for sharing :)
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 4 years ago What a lovely story! Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you, im glad you like it :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing! Your first time tied up sounds both cute and lovely at the same time. I hope we get to hear about your other experiences!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

So sweet to hear how it started for you, and how luck he was to get you to himself, I hope he was better prepared the next time and maybe you’ll share that as well
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Thank You for sharing your 1st TUG experience. It was cute and Lovely Story. Adorable also.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice story, glad you shared your first experience :)
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Thank you very much [mention]Tieup1[/mention] , [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention] , [mention]Bandit666[/mention] , [mention]TightsBound[/mention] and [mention]Stiletto Amore[/mention] for the kind comments, and you really encourage me to think about writing another story then :D
im glad you liked it !
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I look forward to more of your stories :)
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great first story! Looking forward to reading about more of your adventures!
mattmey123

Post by mattmey123 »

nice story
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

He was just as nervous as you. He was just good at hiding it ;)

Very enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

TomYi wrote: 4 years ago He was just as nervous as you. He was just good at hiding it ;)

Very enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.
Yes, thats definitely true!
he was in the "future" TuGs even more nervous then me, as i had to encourage him to tie me up again :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Your story reminds me of my own first experiences with my girlfriends. I was sooo nervous the first times I tied them up! Great story
Call.Me.Master
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Call.Me.Master »

Very nice story. I enjoyed it very much.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Pretty nice story , thanks for sharing it , hope you have more experiences to share
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

This is a great first experience. I hope you have more to share. :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story Anna,
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Cool story😁
I liked how he was so gentle.
A very soft tugs😉
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

Hey, this is so nicely written and described! It was nice to hear about your experience and it seemed very cute!
BlueKK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueKK »

That was cute. Maybe one day my boyfriend will do that to me, if I like ever get one.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

And did he come more prepared the next time? ;)
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Somehow really stereotypical with the movie and the scarves, yet really cute :)
Will we get a follow-up?

As for feedback, pretty well written, a few punctuation issues that do not hamper readability - I am not a fan of excess "...", most of the time a comma is appropriate instead.
The first paragraph is a bit confusing in its wording, and sometimes you could have simplified the tense, e.g.:

The door bell rang, as i was jumping up my chair...
-> Upon the ring of the doorbell I jumped up from my chair...

since i was only about 5'5
-> since I am only about 5'5
(unless you have grown substantially since then ;) )
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

jafib wrote: 2 years ago Somehow really stereotypical with the movie and the scarves, yet really cute :)
Will we get a follow-up?

As for feedback, pretty well written, a few punctuation issues that do not hamper readability - I am not a fan of excess "...", most of the time a comma is appropriate instead.
The first paragraph is a bit confusing in its wording, and sometimes you could have simplified the tense, e.g.:

The door bell rang, as i was jumping up my chair...
-> Upon the ring of the doorbell I jumped up from my chair...

since i was only about 5'5
-> since I am only about 5'5
(unless you have grown substantially since then ;) )
Im sorry, im no native english speaker :D
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

A sweet, lovely written story, I enjoyed it. Well done by the author, bringing this experience from the real life to the text was done perfectly!
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic