Another Sleepover at Sammies (F/F repost from old site.)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Another Sleepover at Sammies (F/F repost from old site.)

Post by fungirlkatie »

This is one of my old stories from the original tug site being reposted here. IMPORTANT for some reason I never finished writing this story back on the old site.

What’s one of the best things about a Monday, for me and Sammie it’s the fact that we only have to go into college for one day after the weekend then we get another day off. So with that in mind Sammie convinced me to stay over at hers on Monday so we can hang out, since we haven’t seen much of each other during Christmas. Instead of going straight round Sammie’s we were out with a large group of our friends for a meal, at first I thought we were celebrating something or anything but no we were all getting together for the sake of it. The meal was a late one and we didn’t get back till after 9pm, and when we got in out of the cold Sammie’s mum had a couple of her friends over so we went straight upstairs to Sammie’s room.

When having a sleepover there’s always one thing you have to do, get out of your clothes and into your pyjamas so you can lounge about, because really you’re not going to go anywhere. So that’s exactly what we did, Sammie changed into some grey pyjama trousers, pink t-shirt and pink socks. I was wearing blue and white striped trousers, a blue long sleeve top, some thick white socks and some white furry ugg boot type slippers. We just collapsed onto her bed and started listening to some shuffled tracks on her generic mp3 player and chatting. I was also using my phone to check my texts, emails and PM from this site and I had one which I hadn’t yet responded to asking me “Do you have any idea when Sammie will tie you up again?” when I look up from my phone I noticed that Sammie was playing with a roll of tape giving me a wicked grin.

Sammie finally heard what she was waiting for, the front door opening and her mum’s friends leaving. Sammie hop off the bed and walk over to her draws and grabbed a pair of black and grey stripped woolly socks, three scarves and a handkerchief and jumped back onto the bed. Sammie grabbed my phone from my hands and threw it across the bed and tried pulling the socks over my hands. It’s a good thing Sammie keeps lots of pillows on her bed, because there is never one out of reach to fight off a crazy person trying to tie you up. However Sammie wasn’t going to be beaten that easily as she grabbed my ankles and gave then a sudden pull that caused me to fall onto my back. Before I could even react Sammie climbed on top of me and pinned me down by my wrist and said “don’t even pretend like you don’t want to bed tied up, because we both know you luv it. Now behave or I won’t tie you up at all.”

Sammie sat there straddling my waist as she grabbed my left wrist and pulled it towards her and pushed the sleeve of my top down so she could pull the sock over my hand and pulled my sleeve back up and then did the same to my other hand. Sammie then got off me long enough to flip me over and then sat on my butt as she crossed my wrists together behind my back to tightly wrap the tape around them. Sammie flipped me again and grabbed the handkerchief and forced it into my mouth using her fingers to make sure it was all pushed in. She then rips of a large piece of tape off the roll and said “give me a big smile”, I gave her a sarcastic smile as she plastered the tape over my mouth, rubbing her hands against it to smooth it out. She sat me up as she then wrapped the tape above and below my breasts and knees. Before she taped my ankles together she removed my slippers and then she started to remove my socks. I tried to scream no but all I could do was make a quite mmpphhing noise. Once my socks were off and thrown across the room she wrapped the tape around my ankles and my legs were finally pinned together.

I was taped up really tight but Sammie wasn’t done yet, as I was lying on my side when she grabbed a flowery designed scarf and pulled it between my bound and ankles and wrists to put me into a hog tie. Next she grabbed a leopard print scarf and wrapped it tightly around my mouth and tied it off, finally she grabbed a striped multi coloured scarf and blindfolded me with it. Once she was done she pushed me back down onto the bed. As I was lying there on my side I tested my bindings which were really tight, Sammie just sat there not saying anything as she watch me struggle about on the bed, making me a bit nervous. I could feel the weight of the bed shift as Sammie moved to un-wrap the pink feather boa she keeps on her bed frame, which she ran across the soles of my feet. I tried to scream into my gag and really started to pull on my bonds as she ran the feathers across my feet. I started to wonder why I keep letting her do this to me because I can’t stand it when she uses that thing to tickle me.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Cute story Katie imagine Sammie had a good time tormenting you lol
DKDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DKDan »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago This is one of my old stories from the original tug site being reposted here. IMPORTANT for some reason I never finished writing this story back on the old site.

What’s one of the best things about a Monday, for me and Sammie it’s the fact that we only have to go into college for one day after the weekend then we get another day off. So with that in mind Sammie convinced me to stay over at hers on Monday so we can hang out, since we haven’t seen much of each other during Christmas. Instead of going straight round Sammie’s we were out with a large group of our friends for a meal, at first I thought we were celebrating something or anything but no we were all getting together for the sake of it. The meal was a late one and we didn’t get back till after 9pm, and when we got in out of the cold Sammie’s mum had a couple of her friends over so we went straight upstairs to Sammie’s room.

When having a sleepover there’s always one thing you have to do, get out of your clothes and into your pyjamas so you can lounge about, because really you’re not going to go anywhere. So that’s exactly what we did, Sammie changed into some grey pyjama trousers, pink t-shirt and pink socks. I was wearing blue and white striped trousers, a blue long sleeve top, some thick white socks and some white furry ugg boot type slippers. We just collapsed onto her bed and started listening to some shuffled tracks on her generic mp3 player and chatting. I was also using my phone to check my texts, emails and PM from this site and I had one which I hadn’t yet responded to asking me “Do you have any idea when Sammie will tie you up again?” when I look up from my phone I noticed that Sammie was playing with a roll of tape giving me a wicked grin.

Sammie finally heard what she was waiting for, the front door opening and her mum’s friends leaving. Sammie hop off the bed and walk over to her draws and grabbed a pair of black and grey stripped woolly socks, three scarves and a handkerchief and jumped back onto the bed. Sammie grabbed my phone from my hands and threw it across the bed and tried pulling the socks over my hands. It’s a good thing Sammie keeps lots of pillows on her bed, because there is never one out of reach to fight off a crazy person trying to tie you up. However Sammie wasn’t going to be beaten that easily as she grabbed my ankles and gave then a sudden pull that caused me to fall onto my back. Before I could even react Sammie climbed on top of me and pinned me down by my wrist and said “don’t even pretend like you don’t want to bed tied up, because we both know you luv it. Now behave or I won’t tie you up at all.”

Sammie sat there straddling my waist as she grabbed my left wrist and pulled it towards her and pushed the sleeve of my top down so she could pull the sock over my hand and pulled my sleeve back up and then did the same to my other hand. Sammie then got off me long enough to flip me over and then sat on my butt as she crossed my wrists together behind my back to tightly wrap the tape around them. Sammie flipped me again and grabbed the handkerchief and forced it into my mouth using her fingers to make sure it was all pushed in. She then rips of a large piece of tape off the roll and said “give me a big smile”, I gave her a sarcastic smile as she plastered the tape over my mouth, rubbing her hands against it to smooth it out. She sat me up as she then wrapped the tape above and below my breasts and knees. Before she taped my ankles together she removed my slippers and then she started to remove my socks. I tried to scream no but all I could do was make a quite mmpphhing noise. Once my socks were off and thrown across the room she wrapped the tape around my ankles and my legs were finally pinned together.

I was taped up really tight but Sammie wasn’t done yet, as I was lying on my side when she grabbed a flowery designed scarf and pulled it between my bound and ankles and wrists to put me into a hog tie. Next she grabbed a leopard print scarf and wrapped it tightly around my mouth and tied it off, finally she grabbed a striped multi coloured scarf and blindfolded me with it. Once she was done she pushed me back down onto the bed. As I was lying there on my side I tested my bindings which were really tight, Sammie just sat there not saying anything as she watch me struggle about on the bed, making me a bit nervous. I could feel the weight of the bed shift as Sammie moved to un-wrap the pink feather boa she keeps on her bed frame, which she ran across the soles of my feet. I tried to scream into my gag and really started to pull on my bonds as she ran the feathers across my feet. I started to wonder why I keep letting her do this to me because I can’t stand it when she uses that thing to tickle me.
I am glad you were able to repost this! :D
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

finally got round to it.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
DKDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DKDan »

fungirlkatie wrote: 4 years ago finally got round to it.
What happened after sounded real interesting too. Its funny how much you seem to dislike feathers haha,
Meghan386
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meghan386 »

Love this story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic