Relaxing after some stressful weeks (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Relaxing after some stressful weeks (M/F)

Post by Soraka »

I was under a lot of stress the last few weeks because I was graduating from university. I was waiting for some important grades and working on a new project for the place where I did my internship so I was constantly thinking about those two things. When I was younger I did a lot of self bondage to cope with stress and because I really liked being tied up and I didn't have anyone to do it back then. But I completely stopped doing it after Dave (my boyfriend) tied me up a few times, it is so much better when someone else does it, this makes it a lot harder to escape.

Dave noticed that I was stressed about school and decided to help me relax. First we took a nice and long shower and after that we decided to watch some series in bed. I put on a black satin top and shorts and sat down on the bed. Then I saw that he Dave had some ropes in his hands. He had the great idea to tie me up since it is one of the few things that help me relax. He doesn't have a lot of experience with tying people up so we decided to keep it simple. I gave him some tips on how to tie me up in a way that escaping wouldn't be too easy. He first tied my ankles together. He wrapped a piece of rope four times around them, cinched it off in the middle and tied a knot. It felt secure and I don't think I would be able to get out of it if he decided to tie my hands behind my back. Unfortunately he tied my hands in front of me because behind my back would be less comfortable for me. He wrapped a rope four times around my wrists, cinched it off in the middle and tied the knot in a spot where I couldn't reach it with my fingers. He walked over to my bag and dug around in it and came back with the black collar I bought a few months ago. He carefully put it around my neck and asked if I was comfy which I was.

He walked back to the living room to grab his laptop. He came back and sat down next to me. He went to some shady site to look for some nice series. We were in luck because a new season of The handmaid's tale just started and decided to watch this. He put an arm around me and hit the play button. I started testing my bonds and they weren't easy to escape from. I could've just used my teeth to untie my hands but I didn't want to be gagged/make escaping too easy for myself. After 45 minutes of tugging on my bonds I felt that I was making some progress, the knot that secured my wrists was loosening up. About five minutes later when we were done watching the handmaid's tale I was able to get my hands loose. Escaping from the last tie around my legs was just a matter of seconds.

We put the ropes back in our hiding spot and went to sleep.

Thanks for reading, this is my first story I've written about the few TUG experiences I have. I know I'm not the best writer here but please let me know if you have any tips to make my writing better :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice story! Hopefully it lead to more games between the two of you :D
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Nice story. :) I hope you have more bondage stories to share.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

What a lovely way to relax
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic