Tied up aunt. (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up aunt. (M/F)

Post by themanoftheman123 »

I have a lot of stories of tie up games, but I’m not sure what was first, second, last, etc. So I’m going to go with one of my more memorable stories to start off with.

This happened back when I was about 12 or 13, and involves my Aunt, whom, for the sake of this story, we’ll call Aunt Tabby. One night there was a huge gathering at my two story house, I believe it was for a birthday party, and most of my extended family was in attendance. As usual I’m never much of a social butterfly so I spent a lot of time by myself, however I this point I was making my rounds talking to everyone until I came to my aunt Tabby.

Aunt tabby was in her late 20s, early 30s, and was wearing a green sweater, jeans and boots. The best way to describe her was that she looked exactly like Kristen Bell.

We were chit chatting when I suddenly asked.

“Hey Aunt Tabby, have you ever been tied up before?”

Now some background about me.

I’ve been interested in tying girls up for years, but didn’t actually want to start doing it until I was 12, and unlike most of the people on this site who are cool, collected, and try to be more tactful, like casually bringing it up in conversation, I usually went with a more direct approach.

To be clear I don’t recommend this.

Anyways, my aunt Tabby was very cool and didn’t think twice about my odd question.

“Nope,” she responds, “I don’t think I have.”

Tiny alarm bells go off. You know the ones.

“Can I try tying you up?”

Again, she was cool. “Sure.”

“Sweet, meet me in my room.” I ran up the stairs two at a time, not once thinking that maybe someone in the party might actually miss us. I got my wooden straight backed desk chair ready, and found some shoelaces I had used to tie my sisters up with. My aunt came in and after shutting the door I set to work.

“Sit down, hands behind your back.” She took a seat and did as she was told, crossing her wrists behind the back of the chair. With my heart pounding and hands shaking it was quite difficult to tie her effectively, but I did the best I could at tying her wrists together.

“How’s that?”

She struggled slightly. “Tight. But pretty good.”

Brimming with confidence I looked for something else. Finding one of my Cub Scout bandannas I tried to gag her.

“No!” She said, “no gag.” I was disappointed, but respected her wishes and instead used the bandanna to tie her ankles.

“Can you get outta that?”

She struggled again. “Nope. Good job.” Unfortunately for us I heard people downstairs calling for us. “Okay, time to untie me.”

Again I was disappointed, but untied her and all was well.

One of my more memorable tie-up memories. I have more stories but we’ll wait and see.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Usp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Usp »

Awesome story! Hope to hear more
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice story, it may have been quick, but at least you got to tie her up. :)

Did you ever get to tie her up again. ?
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Thanks for sharing this with us. You certainly weren’t shy about asking, wish I had been more bold like that with my aunt at that age!

Looking forward to reading your other stories.
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

I'm always surprised when people post these stories of tugs with their aunts/siblings. Could never imagine having the courage as a 12 year old to ask my aunt to tie her up so good for you! Great story
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

You never know what you'd accomplish if you just asked
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic