Escape challenge (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Escape challenge (F/F)

Post by Vicki »

Okay... So let me try this again. I want to share with you guys another story of my childhood.

So this time I am 13 years old. " Spring Break" which consisted of a long weekend off from school. On this weekend it was colder than normal and we had still gotten snow. nothing major a few inches but a unusual for late march early April. I had made high honor roll-straight A and it was just me and Kelly at home.

I asked if I could get my tie up reward the night before and Kelly thought about it and decided she could work from home and agree just as long I got up early enough for her to tie me up before she started work. That was a no brainer of course I would wake up like it was a school day if it meant I could get tied up and gag.

So 8:30 am I am dressed in a pair of blue jeans a black turtle neck and had sneakers on. My hair was pulled back into a head band and Kelly decided she would keep me in the small out cove of the attic where her office was. She could watch me but if she had to use the phone I was not close by so someone could hear me MMMPPHHHing and wondering what was happening.

She tied my wrists together behind my back Wrapped rope around my shoulders and waist to pin my arms. She had me sit in the corner facing her desk and tied me legs and ankles together. She placed a handkerchief in my mouth and taped my mouth shut then as I had requested she blindfolded. It was decided at least for the morning we would pretend that Kelly and a couple other people had kidnap me and held me for ransom. Her job was to "babysitting" to keep me from escaping. Of course play went quickly struggling and hmmmpphing in-between Kelly's phone calls When I knew she was on the phone I would purposely not be so loud.

She untied me took the gag out of my mouth and took the blindfold off which I admit took a few minutes for my eyes to fully adjust to after being blindfolded for about 4 1/2 hours. We had lunch together and she asked if I had enough play today or if I still wanted to be tied up. Of course I wanted to play more and then the next question was how long would that play be. I told her I would love to see if I could work myself free. I wanted to actually see how long it would take me to get myself free. Kelly felt worried but after more talking it was agree she would tied me back up and I would work myself free. If I couldn't get free 3 hours Kelly would untie me.

Kelly tied me up like she did before. This time I was cleave gagged and no blindfold. When I usually struggle it was to see if I could wiggle out of the ropes or if the rope would come undone from my movement. This time I was trying to reach the knots and unknot the rope. It took about 2 hours but I manage to untie my wrists and proceeded to release myself from the rope. Yeah disappointed I got free but it was kind of cool I did get free.

Saturday became the escape challenge day. I get tied up to something like a pole or a chair or into a position like on the couch or seated in the corner and try to get free give me a time frame to see how long it would take me and the game began. 5 different positions I was able to get free 2 times.

It was fun.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A great story, thank you for sharing
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

With those skills you should have become a professional escape artist. FAR too few of those around!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

What were you blindfolded with?
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Cool and Awesome story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago What were you blindfolded with?
black bandana
Deleted User 7225

Post by Deleted User 7225 »

Aww I love this!
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Cute story @Vicki! Glad to see you writing
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Love the story. 6 1 /2 hours tied and gagged, most of it blindfolded too. We're you happy or sad you managed to escape? And are you going to tell.is about the other 5 ties, 2 escapes?
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Awesome story, thankyou for sharing
BlueKK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueKK »

Hehehe this sounds like me several times a week :lol: :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic