Meeting my future wife for the first time irl part 3 M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Meeting my future wife for the first time irl part 3 M/F

Post by sagitarium »

Meeting my future wife for the first time irl part 3

Part 2 ended with my wife being tied up in a ball and ballgagged. A very tight tie then made it almost impossible for her to move. She could wiggle her feet and fingers and shake her head a bit, but that was it. She was truely a helpless prisoner and I was loving every minute of it. I sat down beside her and started to gently stroke her shapely nyloned legs and feet. I have a very strong foot fetish, så massaging her nyloned feet was close to heaven to me. But it was time for a new tie, so first I released her and then I took her and placed her on a chair hands cuffed behind the back of the chair. I then tied her upper body to the chair and regagged her as well as blindfolding her. Then I spread her legs and pulled up her feet and tied them to the chair back with her feet up so she could not touch the floor. I had just finished her off when my phone rang. I grabbed it and saw it was my soon to be ex. Well I figured I 'd better answer it. I went out in the bathroom and answered all the while my captive was sitting in next door.

I really don't remember what we talked about, but I do remember all I could think about was the girl I had fallen in love with tied and gagged next room, and hoping she wouldn't start to moan or squirm so my ex would hear I wasn't alone.

Not that it would change a lot but I wasn't ready to divorced her on the phone.

Finally after what felt like forever we said our goodbyes and I could concentrate on my wife and we had a great time that I'm not going to elaborate on here....