Babysitter (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitter (M/F)

Post by LaxMax »

This will be a simple story for my first time. I was 10 I and since I could remember I was interested in typing girls up. I didn't know why but I was compelled to do it, and like many a bondage enthusiast, my first experience was with my babysitter. This particular babysitter was (and still is) my cousin, we'll call her Shawnee. Shawnee was 16, long black hair and glasses. She had cute plum cheeks, but a slender body and nice sized breasts (it's a little weird to refer to my cousin like that but its true). Like any other kid I asked her to play cops and robber, but with a twist. She was FBI tracking a dangerous villain, me being the villain. Shawnee sat at my computer and pretended to be filing her nights report. I was young then and didn't know how to tie but I had a bunch of Tai Kwon Do belts and thought that would do the trick. With my heart pounding I snuck up on my cousin. I clapped my hand over her mouth. "Don't move agent Shawnee, I have you now" I said with a hint of deviance in mu voice. "Ok I'll do what you saw" Shawnee said reluctantly. I wrapped the first belt around her wrists and pulled as tight as I could. Martial Art belts are very stiff and terrible for bondage, so they would only go so tight. I wrapped the next belt around her ankles. "You won't go anywhere" I said trying to play the part. "Oh no" she said unenthusiastically. I used another belt to wrap around her mouth OTM style. It wasn't effective but It looked pretty good. I pretended to leave and she immediately got out. She also refused to let me tie her up again that night. I know this isnt the best story, but I wanted my first one to be simple. I will post more as I can!
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

First time is always the most thrilling experience, even you had no idea how to tie up someone eheheh.
I hope you had other chance to tie her up.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

I did, but those times arn't as memorable as the other stories I plan to share
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic