Night Bondage (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Night Bondage (M/F)

Post by LaxMax »

This story takes place a little later in life. I was about 15 at the time. Over the years I had tied up Shawnee( my older cousin) a few times but they were as bad as the last one and after that she never really let me tie her up. That's when I tried to tie her sister, my lounger cousin, we'll call her Sue.

Sue was a year younger than me, tall ans slender with a small chest and a triangular face. I had tried to tie her a couple of times, but mostly I would hand gag her and tease her. She, like Shawnee, also wasn't really into being a hostage but she was more willing to play along. On this particular night we had a bet. I was spending the night at her house (they also had brothers that I would play video games with, which is the main reason I spent the night) and everyone was going to bed. I had made a joke about tying her up in her sleep. She retorted with, I bet you couldn't. Challenge accepted.

That night I laid on the couch, waiting for my everyone in the house to go to sleep. After a few hours I prepared. I looked around the house to find anything I could that might keep Sue restrained. I settles on shoe laces and duct tape. I wanted to use duct tape entirely, but it would be too difficult and make too much noise, so I decided to use it for the gag only. I carefully and quietly as I could cut a couple strips of duct tape, grabbed the laces. and went into Sues room.

She was asleep covered in her blanket. I slowly lifted the blanket up off of her upper body. Her hands were already next to each other on her chest. I gently pulled on of her wrists over the other. She started to move. I panicked and hit the floor next to her bed. She rustled around a little bit. I laid there in silence for a while, heart pounding. After I while I tried again, this time on her ankles. I lifted up her blanket and she sat up

"Are you trying to tie me up?" She asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Go to bed" she said.

I went back to the couch, but I could stand the taste of defeat. Plus, I really wanted to tie her up. A couple hours later I tried again. I went back into her room. This time I hoped she was in a deep sleep. I tried her ankles again. I lifted up the blanked, and gently touched her ankle. She started moving again, except this time she stretched out, putting her ankles together in perfect position to be tied. She was still asleep. I didn't miss my chance! I quickly wrapped a shoelace around her ankles and tied them together. After that she started to move again, this time she rolled over on her stomach, arms out. It was too perfect, almost as if she was doing it on purpose ;). Either way I took advantage of my good fortune and slowly moved her wrists behind her back and used another shoelace to tie them together. All was left was the gag. I still had the duct tape strips I had cut earlier. By this point she was starting to turn around again, exposing her face too me. I figured she was about to wake up so I quickly slapped the strips over her mouth. This is when she opened her eyes. I smiled at her.

"Got you" I said

"Hmmp, hhwt?" Sue said as she struggled a little bit.

"MMMrt mmm mmmot mmme" she tried to say as she couldn't move her lips under the duct tape.

"mmmmet mme mmmut" I pleased as I heard her gagged speak.

"Oh no, you're my hostage now".

"Mmmmmmmmmm" she sighed as she tried to struggle through the shoelaces. I had been trying to tie girls up for a while now, bit I had never really restrained someone effectively, until now. She couldn't escape the shoelaces.

"cmmmmm mmmmommm" She pleaded.

"Like I said you're my hostage, now I have to take you to my lair"

She sighed as I picked her up, and carried her to the den, which also had a couch.

I sat her on the couch.

"Lmmm me mmmmo" she sighed again, "mmm mrrried"

"First I want to tie you in a different position"

"Mmmmooo" she sighed heavily. She struggled again but the shoelaces held.

"You wont go any where until I let you go" I taunted.

"mmmmmmmmmm mmine" she said silently, finally submitting.

I untied her arms and legs. She moved her hand to remove the gag, but I stopped it.

"That stays" I said

"mmmmmmmmm" was her only response.

I put her and together in front and tied them together. I had Sue tuck her legs into her chest and I tied her wrists to her ankles. Now that we where in the den no one would hear the duct tape, so I wrapped tape around her wrists and ankles, kind of like a ball tie.

"Try to get out of that" I taunted her.

She really struggled hard to get out of that. The tape never gave. Eventually Sue gave up, and sat there in silence.

"mmmmmease....." she pleaded with me.

By now it was 3 in the morning, I was tried was kinda feeling bad about the whole thing, so I let her out and she went to bed. Later on she admitted that she and let me tie her up because she thought I would never let her get any sleep if she didn't get it over with. Either way I enjoyed the whole experience, and this not the last tine I tied Sue up ;)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Thank you
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic