Solo games. Self/f...m/ff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gothic Viper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Solo games. Self/f...m/ff

Post by Gothic Viper »

With my games with my brother Mike and a mutual friend, Luke. I started to get the pleasure of feeling helpless, and when I am bored I try experimenting with tying myself up and pretending to have been kidnapped or been robbed.
Course, I could ask Mike to tie me up or someone else since our tied up games were no secret, least within my family and a very few close friends. But, for some reason it adds to the effect when knowing that no one knows I was tied up. Plus, no one there to tickle me as it was a fun way to tease someone who is tied up. I dont really like being tickled.

Dressed in one of my favorite outfits, a black shirt and a red and black skirt that comes down to my knees, with black and red striped leggings with matching sleeves. Barefoot, with my nails on my fingers and toes painted black. I also had black eyeliner on.
This took place about a little over of a week after the last story, a Monday morning during spring break from school. Mom had left for work, Mike was hanging out with Katie and knowing Luke, he was most likely sleeping in. To entertain myself, I decided to have the house robbed.

Getting the things out from my closet, I sat on my bed and I tied my ankles with rope. Then, after tying rope just above my knees over my skirt, I went on and stuffed my mouth with a blue handkerchief, then used a red scarf to hold the handkerchief in. I wrapped the scarf twice around my head, between my teeth before tying it off at the back of my head to gag myself. Then I used a brown scarf and wrapped it around my head twice over my eyes to blindfold myself.
I felt with my right hand for my black leather belt, and when I found it I looped it over my upper arms, then strapped my upper arms down to my sides. Then the last step, I felt around for the zip ties I got from my Dad's work bench. When I found them I brought my hands behind my back, and with a little work I manage to pull the zip ties tight around my wrists. It takes at least three zip ties, or else they would break easily when struggling.

I played the scenario in my head, I was home alone in the livingroom when the mask man broke in the house. I was frightened, before I could do or say anything, he held a gun up and told me to stay quiet or else. Holding the gun to my head, he forced me up the stairs and into my room, where he told me to lay down on the bed. He tied me up, saying that this should keep me out of his way as he tighten the ropes.
"Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh mmmuuuurrrr!" I yell as I flop to my right side, then onto my stomach.

I wiggled side to side, kicking as I flop around. "Mmmmpphh! Rrrrmmmpphh!"
I must have struggled for at least ten minutes before I stop for a rest. I brought my knees up to my chest as I lay on my side to curl up "hmmmmmm mmmrrrrrr" I mutter as I gently tug at my bindings. I was tugging at the zip ties when it hit me. I froze as I thought "did I leave the scissors out?"
I started to feel around the bed with my feet for the scissors.

"Crap" I said, will it came out like "krrmmmph!"
I started to rub my head against the blanket on the bed beneath me to get the blindfold off, but after a few minutes it was no use. I pulled at the zip ties to hopefully break them as I tug at the ropes and belt. "Mmmmpphh mmm mmmrrrrrr!"

I sat up and thought for a moment, okay the scissors most be still in the closet. So I decided to get myself on the floor and crawl to the closet.
I got myself to the edge of the bed, then carefully got onto my knees, leaning against the bed to stay balanced. Then I rolled onto my side on the floor then onto my stomach.
Lifting my feet up in the air as I wiggled side to side as to move myself across the floor until I felt the wall with my head. I should be a little to the left of the closet so I rolled onto my side and sat up, then I used my feet to feel inside the closet, except I only felt the wall and the closet door.

"The closet door is closed" I thought to myself. "Mmmmpphh!" I said as I tug at the zip ties. I thought what to do for a moment before I rolled onto my back. I lift my feet up in ther air as I move closer to the closet door with my hands, trying to reach the doorknob with my feet.
I was able to grab ahold of the knob with my feet, it took a few tires but was able to turn the knob. I sat up straight and used my feet to open the door wider so then felt for an old school bookbag I keep the things for our tie up games.

I felt around for the bookbag in the area that I keep it at, on the floor in the far left corner. When I felt it, I turned around then back up to it so i could undo the top zipper with my hands. I felt around inside the bookbag, feeling loose pieces of rope and such.
But, not the scissors.
I tried feeling in different sections of the bookbag, but the scissors were not there.

"Mmmmmmmppphhhhh" I groan as I pulled and tugged at the zip ties again, but they held up.
I fought my bindings for a good while, I ended up rolling onto my stomach. Thrusting around and kicking, I accidentally kicked the wall a few times.
I froze when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then a knock at my door "Nicole?"
It was Mike, I yelled help "hhhmmmph!"
I heard the door open, and then Mike laughed. "What is going on?" Mike said, I heard him walk closer.

"Is everything okay in here?" I heard Katie say then a few seconds I heard her say "and Nicole is tied up again."
I felt both of them sit next to me "well, I didnt tie you. And Luke hasn't been here. So you must of tied yourself up" Mike says.
I just nodded
"Think we should just leave her here than" Mike says. "Is that really a good idea?" Katie asks.
"Its apparent that she wants to be tied."
"Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh!" I say, tugging hard.

They continued to talk some, mostly Mike talking about our games to Katie. "Wow, that's a lot of rope" Katie says when Mike showed her the bookbag "you could kidnap the whole school with this" she goes on to say. Few minutes later, "hey, no...no!" Katie says. Than I heard a thump next to me on the floor, by the sounds of struggles and laughter I could guess Mike was trying to tie Katie up.

Meanwhile, I kept on fighting my bindings. By some miracle, one of the zip ties snapped. I pulled, trying to separate my wrists, and the other two gave way and freed my hands.
I quickly sat up and pulled the belt off my arms and took my blindfold off. That's when I saw Mike had Katie pinned down on my bed, tying her hands behind her back. "Got free on your own" Mike said to me without looking away.

Mike had on a white shirt and red basketball shorts, Katie had her hair tied in a ponytail, wearing a blue shirt and jean shorts, both were barefoot.
I quickly took my gag off, untied my legs and stand up. That's when I noticed the scissors laying on top of the dresser, I sighed and turned my attention to Mike and Katie.
Mike was now sitting on Katie's legs as he tied her ankles together "Nicole, help?" Katie asks looking at me as she twist her hands to try to her free. "Sure, I'll help" I said picking up the duct tape. I gagged Katie with placing about seven peices of tape over her mouth.

Mike got up off Katie and turned to me "so, we can do this the easy way or the hard way" Mike says to me holding up some more rope. "I just got freed" I said with a smile grin.
"Well since you like it so much that you'll tie yourself up" Mike said pointing to the broken zip ties on the floor. I just shrugged and I turned around and presented my hands behind my back.

Mike tied my hands, than he had me sit on the bed and tied my ankles together. After gagging me with duct tape, Mike had Katie sit up and had me and Katie sit back to back to each other. Mike then wrapped duct tape around us, when he was done me and Katie was duct taped together from our shoulders to our elbows. "See if you can get out of that" Mike says as he steps back.
Kaite immediately started to tugging, which the way I was stuck to her, made me follow her every move. I started to tug away, to maybe rip the tape off.

Mike came over and poked Katie's side, which made her scream and tried to move away, but duct taped to me she didnt have much choice but to stay put. Mike tickled both of our sides, and with a few seconds of wiggling around and laughing, me and Katie fell onto our sides. With our heads barely touching the wall and our feet tangled off the edge of the bed, Mike then took the opportunity to pin our legs together. He than wrapped duct tape around our legs.

When Mike was done, my ankles were taped to Katie's ankles, as well as above and below our knees. Me and Katie screamed and laughed as Mike tickled our feet, which was the most frustrating thing ever since when I try to pull away, Katie would move in a way that kept me from escaping.
"I'm going to have to call Luke and see if he can join us" Mike says when he finally gave us a break. Me and Katie was wiggled around trying to protest, both of us saying "mmmmpphh mmm mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh!"

"Dont go anywhere now" Mike says walking out the bedroom door. Well, me and Katie turned our heads to look at each other before we started fighting our bindings in a fit of muffled groans.

To be continued....
thepayless
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thepayless »

Last edited by thepayless 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice, looking forward to the next part. Thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to reading more of your adventures. Happy Christmas X
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Great story so far
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Great story!
Hope we see how it continues!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Very cool story! ,Thanks for sharing it
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Very Nice and Good Post! Thank you for sharing your story. And can't wait to read and see what happens next
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

I liked a lot the story. I would love to know what happened after he let you both in the bedroom to struggle
Leafythecat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Leafythecat »

Love the story, hope to see more!
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Love your tories, I hope we'll have the next part one day...
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
Hyrule1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hyrule1 »

Simple tales like this are also a blast to see!
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

nice story ;)
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Amazing story, really nice descriptions. thanks for sharing!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great couples bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic