WHO SAID, "NO BULLSHIT"? (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

WHO SAID, "NO BULLSHIT"? (M/M)

Post by Xtc »

WHO SAID, “NO BULLSHIT”?

I thought I would re-post this story just for the sake of having one in the “True Stories for Everyone” section.

Jason Toddman should share the blame credit for this tale because, immediately before it was originally written, he reminded me about a story I had told him and suggested that I might write it up. No, honestly, Jason I don’t hold any grudges, not after all this time. After all, what else did I have to do at 02:00 hrs in the morning?

WARNING
This story has NOT been passed through the filter that ensures that all posts are in good taste!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

WHO SAID, “NO BULLSHIT”?

It was a fairly normal Scout Camp in the early seventies. We were camped on a farmer’s field. You know the sort of thing: a tap some distance from the site. We had to dig a latrine; that wasn’t unusual but sharing the field with the farmer’s herd of cows while they were running with the bull was, to say the least, a bit ‘interesting’. Also, never having tried to herd sheep before, I didn’t realise that one false move and I’d be surrounded by the woolly bastards.

It was one of those years of drought and we had to put up with it. The main problem was that the young bull (Farmer’s Missus: “Don’t worry abewd ‘im, just talk to ‘im real sternly loik ‘e were a choil. Then give ‘im a good whack on the backsoide.”) must have had the only herd of ugly cows in the South of England. (I’d better not say where, even after all this time). Every single one must have been ugly because he would ignore them all and he’d bay across the canal to the cows on the far side whilst standing in the wreckage that he’d just created from our bog screen.

OK having set the scene, Paul was a good kid, he just found himself on the outside of my sphere of sympathy one afternoon. He kept interfering with what I was doing in the mess tent. Chris Sparrow, lone of the Scouters, quickly slung a rope over the branch of a tree and poor Paul, who was already bare-chested due to the incredible temperature, found his wrists bound above his head.

Once I had finished what I was doing, I took the opportunity of tormenting the prisoner.

“Are you going to untie me?”

“Not yet.”

Chris had found himself with a lot of left-over rope hanging from the branch, so I just lifted Paul’s left leg and tied it into that rope.

Paul could do a perfect impression of Blakey from ‘On the Buses’.

I was becoming used to hearing, “I hate you, Butler” in a very wheezy London accent.

The rest of the Troop, obviously, would not dream of being left out. They hammered four fairly hefty tent pegs into the ground.

Paul saw this happening and started to guess what was about to ensue.

“I hate you, Butler” he affirmed but it didn’t make much difference to the assembled ‘Butlers’. Predictably, the troop showed their usual solidarity with their suffering fellow Scout and helped Chris release him from the rope - before removing his trousers and footwear. They then tied him, spread-eagled, not vey tightly, between the tent pegs.

Sharing the field with cattle had certain advantages at this stage. The Troop went around with bowls collecting generous samples of the ‘advantages’.

Really good, sloppy cattle droppings were collected and dropped on Paul’s belly and chest. His best friend, Spike, lifted up the front of his bright blue swimming briefs (Seriously, I believe that some boys stayed in their swimming costumes all week!) while someone slipped a generous helping onto his belly and helped it slip down into place. Spike released the waistband and Paul’s swimming trunks snapped (if that is the right word in the circumstances) sharply into place.

Probably the most popular move was shortly after when two prize-winning piles of crap were positioned just against his armpits. Spike and Tom then untied Paul’s wrists and pulled his arms forcibly against his body with a very pleasing result! The satisfied acclamation as the dung was forced up between Paul’s arms and his torso was resonant!

Even Paul himself was laughing uncontrollably. He was then allowed to free his ankles before jumping into the canal.

Aaaaah! Those were the days!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I wouldn't like to think I didn't post in as many categories as possible, versatile and modest as I am. Nothig for the Adult True section though. I won't go there!
Eventually, I shall gradually re-post the two unfinished tales that seemed to be qute popular from the old site.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Here I am, replying on the new site for the first time. I don’t think I’ve seen this one before, so I guess this is a bit of a silver lining for losing the old site? Anyway, you know I’m a fan and always will be, no matter where you post.
Last edited by Veracity 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Veracity wrote: 6 years ago Here I am, replying on the new site for the first time. I don’t think I’ve seen this one before, so I guess this is a bit of a silver lining for losing the old site? Anyone you know I’m a fan and always will be, no matter where you post.
Welcome to the new site.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago
WHO SAID, “NO BULLSHIT”?

Paul could do a perfect impression of Blakey from ‘On the Buses’.

I was becoming used to hearing, “I hate you, Butler” in a very wheezy London accent.

I don't know if I am in the minority or not even among my fellow Americans, but these references go completely over my head; never having even heard of said show. Still, i definitely relate to the main part of the story and am surprised - considering i grew up in a farm region - that it didn't happen to me.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Jason Toddman wrote: 6 years ago
Veracity wrote: 6 years ago Here I am, replying on the new site for the first time. I don’t think I’ve seen this one before, so I guess this is a bit of a silver lining for losing the old site? Anyone you know I’m a fan and always will be, no matter where you post.
Welcome to the new site.
Thanks for letting me know about it!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

You're welcome. Please be sure to extent the invitation to any other members of the old site you have contact with who haven't joined here yet.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

HI, Veracity, I'm glad you found us. I could always rely upon you to make appreciative comments, as could several other members of the old site, and I was sad that you hadn't seemed to find us.
Welcome aboard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic