In the car trunk (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

In the car trunk (M/M)

Post by Johnny »

The title should give away where I end up in this story :roll:. This story takes place after being tied up in the woods so not very long ago! Dan and I met up once again to play out yet another one of our many fantasies.
That day was another nice day for January so what better way to spend it?

At Dan's house out in his garage sat the car I'd be "kidnapped" in. We had everything ready. I wore a blue and white stripe polo t shirt, cargo shorts, with my ankle socks and tennis shoes. He started by tying my wrists and elbows behind my back. Then tied my ankles, calves knees and thighs. "Wait... Will I get cold in the trunk, do I need more clothes?" I asked. "No way! You'll thank me for not bundling you up, trunks get warm bud."

I also knew that Dan liked to have his ropes on skin and not over clothes to lessen the chances of squirming loose, so I was somewhat skeptical but trusted him. Next came my favorite part, the gag! This time he had one of his long tube socks that would go almost up to his knees. "Open wide!" He said. I did very willingly and he stuffed it in. He then pulled out electric tape and started wrapping with my mouth open to act as a kind of cleave gag. Once he got done wrapping that maybe 15 times he pulled out the duct tape and wrapped around my mouth over and over from just under my nose to the bottom of my chin.

I was absolutely gagged! I figured since I so willingly took such a harsh gag I'd have to give him a bit of a hard time and started to hop away to his garage door. I hopped 7 or 8 times over to it and tried to open the garage door but was quickly pulled away from it by him. "Nah ah ah your not going anywhere I don't want you to buddy". He had me hop back over to the trunk where he picked me up and laid me on my belly in the trunk. He took a short length of rope and put me in a tight hogtie with my hands nearly touching my feet. I made some very pathetic squabbles testing out my gag as I always do and squirmed. He laughed and admired his work as he always does and slammed the trunk lid down.

I heard him open the car door start the car, the squeak of garage door opening. The car started to move and we were on our way. I wasn't sure where Dan would drive to or how long the drive would be just like a real kidnapping would be. After a few minutes we were in town. I could tell from the turns and where the car had stopped for stop lights about where we were but was quickly thrown off by a few of the turns. I loved this particular kidnapping because I was basically a few feet from another person at any given time but would never be seen or heard.

Dan started playing some of his 80's hair band music loudly in the stop and go traffic. I guess just to annoy me :roll:. Dan was right, the trunk was getting very warm. Struggling to get loose was only making me warmer and warmer. The gag being as intense as it was made it hard to breathe which made me feel more helpless, which is what I wanted. After a few minutes I was able to roll to my side and kick the side of the trunk. I did this to annoy him back but it only made him hit pot holes on the way back to the house :lol:

When we got back to his house he pulled back into his garage. He opened the trunk to see me laying on my side cussing at him for hitting so many potholes. Or I should say angrily "mmmmphing" at him. All and all I was in the trunk maybe 35 minutes or so. Dan was unsure of how well I'd handle such strict confinement. I handled it very well and was honestly disappointed it didn't last longer. Although this was merely a test run for a much longer road trip in the future!

Our next meet up will be Superbowl Sunday. I hope to have a really good story for all of you then!
Last edited by Johnny 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago Don’t forget to gender tag this story and any others you decide to share with us.
My mistake :oops:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks. The others usually nag me when I forget!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Ah Johnny, you've done it again. Another of your excellent tales. That Dan is a keeper. Looking forward to hearing about your Sunday adventures.

Thanks for posting!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Why can't I get friends like that? ;)
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Ah Johnny, you've done it again. Another of your excellent tales. That Dan is a keeper. Looking forward to hearing about your Sunday adventures.

Thanks for posting!
He's great! Thank you! :)
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Inkstain wrote: 4 years ago Why can't I get friends like that? ;)
I am extremely lucky! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Very well written, my friend.
You're grown up a lot (as a writer as well ;)) since your early beginnings on here.

Did Dan's tube sock give you any trouble?
I know I have larger than average feet, but the boyz I truss up and gag all have a lot of trouble coping with the size of my socks.
Only one of them is able to fully take in one of my over-the-ankle crew sock. And even then, he's at his limit and can't really close his lips together.

Don't forget to get these stories of yours posted up on the M/M story index: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Very well written, my friend.
You're grown up a lot (as a writer as well ;)) since your early beginnings on here.

Did Dan's tube sock give you any trouble?
I know I have larger than average feet, but the boyz I truss up and gag all have a lot of trouble coping with the size of my socks.
Only one of them is able to fully take in one of my over-the-ankle crew sock. And even then, he's at his limit and can't really close his lips together.

Don't forget to get these stories of yours posted up on the M/M story index: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714
I wish now I had gone into more detail about the gag! Yes I was very much at my limit. I cheated a little and bit down on it so he could only shove about 80% of it in. There was a bit at the end that hung loose but he taped over it so I had a buldge sticking straight out of my mouth. If I relaxed my jaw the elastic like tape would push it in further so eventually a little at a time I was able to relax enough and take more of it slowly.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Interested in this road trip. Will you be a prisoner for days?
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago Interested in this road trip. Will you be a prisoner for days?
We haven't come up with a for sure plan, as of right now the plan is to make a day of driving around to different secluded places where I can eat drink and use the bathroom but still be a prisoner, possibly spend the night at a motel all trussed up. We'll have to see! ;)
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Did you ever take the road trip?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic