The second time I met my wife to be irl (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The second time I met my wife to be irl (M/F)

Post by sagitarium »

The second time we met irl. M/F

As I have told about in another story my wife and I lived in different parts of the country and our first meeting was in a hotel room where I was attending a seminar.

About 14 days later I was at another seminar and we decided that I was going to come to her home in the evening and have some fun.

From the first time I met her, I had that wonderful feeling that she was the one I had been searching for for so long, and the feeling had not diminished since then.

Going to her place it was natural to do a homeinvasion game first, so as we met I grabbed her forcing her on the bed and straddling her.

Then I secured her hands behind her and cleavegagged her with a scarf. Moving down to her feet, she struggled a bit, but she could not prevent me from tying her ankles crossed. Her feet and and hands were then hogtied and I could sit back and enjoy my captives struggles.

I was great to see her struggling and fighting against the bonds. She really was a fighter not giving up even if it was against all odds.

I'm not sure how long I kept her like this, maybe 15 minutes maybe longer, but it was time to get her dressed up, the way I like it in a short black dress, and nude stay up stockings.

She looked so hot as she stood in front of me in her nyloned feet. I have a thing for using impromptu stuff i find for tying up and this time was no different, so after she undressed I tied her hands behind with an old necktie before having her sit on the bed and tie her ankles crossed with another tie. Another necktie was used to tie her legs above knees.

She tested her bonds a little and to my satisfaction the held their ground. She was not getting out of them.

Next i grabbed two belts and strapped her arms to the sides one belt above and one belt below her breasts.

After doing that i lay her down on the bed on her tummy straddling her before using my ballgag forcing it between her teeth and strapping it tight. It was a wonderful feeling to sit like this on top of my captive, but I needed one more detail before I was content with my work, so I climbed down again.

Finally I pulled her feet up to her tied wrist and used yet another tie for hogtying her tightly.

Now I was satisfied and took a moment to let her struggle. As she was a struggler she immediately started to fight the ropes. This tie, though, was pretty tight, so eventhough she gave it her all, She could hardly move. I enjoyed her helplessness immensely.