Tied up and gagged by random Indonesian girl (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
francislheure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up and gagged by random Indonesian girl (F/M)

Post by francislheure »

Hello. If you’ve read my previous stories, you’ll find that I am a bondage fanatic. I’ve loved tying people up since I can remember, and from a young age I also really enjoyed being tied up. This strange experience of enjoying bondage before I even understood sex, as many on this site can relate, has shaped me profoundly. Although I do enjoy intimate, even romantic bondage, I also really enjoy being tied up in nonsexual, platonic situations. If you’ve read my previous stories, you’ll know that I have a friend named Sarah who occasionally ties me up just for fun. I’m very grateful to have a friend like her, because sometimes I just enjoy being tied up in a friendly situation. That being said, being tied up by girls is more preferable to me than being tied up by a guy, so I’m always seeking girls who are willing to tie me up. This story, as well as my previous stories, except for my story about my cousins, are 100% true.

I’m 22, I’ve been studying in Europe the last few months. I was on tinder, and was chatting with a girl named “Lila.” She was really cool, talkative, friendly, and seemed to be really cute, also around 20 or 21. She was from Indonesia, but also was studying in the same city as me.
Although we had been chatting for only a few days, I eventually took a leap of faith and asked her straight up if she would tie me up. She was surprised and confused, but not creeped out or disturbed. She was very curious what I meant, (quite a few non native english speakers think that by “tie up” I mean to get married, tie the knot so to speak ahhaha).

I explained to her that I literally wanted to get tied up, with rope, that I’d be fully clothed, and we could watch a movie, just as friends. To my surprise, she agreed, saying that she could be my “really cool friend” and tie me up. I was ecstatic. We made plans to meet up in public, and if she was okay with it, we would go back to my place and she’d tie me up.

The next day, I was late to our meeting as I stopped by an erotica store to buy a some extra bondage rope. When we met, I was amazed at how attractive she was. She was short, with a wonderful round face, skinny, great legs, and tan skin. She was wearing tight bright blue jeans and sneakers, as well as a long sleeved button up shirt.

She was really hungry, so we went to a noodle place to get some take out. She was strange, but charming. She was a Christian, and had never had a boyfriend, or done anything sexual before. She also knew another indonesian student from my school, so it was an interesting coincidence considering my program only had around 150 students.

We chatted a bit as we walked around the city looking for a place to sit down to eat the noodles, but eventually she just asked if we could go back to my place. I hastily agreed, and then asked her if she was still okay with tying me up. She said yes, and I hugged her. She talked to her mom on the phone, and told me that her mom was suspicious of me. I reminded her that it was me who was going to be tied up, not her.

We got to my apartment, where fortunately none of my roommates were home. In the kitchen, but as we talked I could barely listen to her, as I was too excited at the prospect of being tied up. Neither of us ate much, and eventually we went into my room. As I started to bring out the rope, Lily suddenly became more hesitant. She asked me why I wanted to be tied up, and I told her how it was my fetish, that being tied up made me feel safe. She seemed to understand that it was arousing to me, but was okay with it.

I asked her if she wanted me to show her how to tie, but she said she wanted to give it a shot on her own. So I put on a white long sleeved shirt (to protect from rope burn), and I kneeled on the bed, turned around and crossed my hands behind my back while she sat behind me and started to tie my hands together. She used a piece of shoe string to tie my hands, and then used the rope to wrap it around my arms and body, pulling it snugly. I gave it a test, it held.

It turned out Lily had actually been part of the equivelent of girl scouts in Indonesia, and thus had experience with knots, although she had never tied anyone up before. I don’t remember why, but for some reason, she untied me after about 10 to 15 minutes, I think maybe to get my laptop ready to play a movie.

She picked an anime movie called “Ponyo”, and we managed to find a site that would stream it for free. As soon as the movie was ready, Lily tied me up again. Again, I was wearing a long sleeved white t shirt, and jeans. She kneeled behind me as I sat on the edge of the bed, and tied my hands behind my back tightly with the shoe lace. Then, with my direction, she reinforced my tied hands with the bondage rope, pulled the two strands over my shoulders, and then across my chest to form an x. Then she took the remaining strands and wrapped it around my body. It was incredibly secure, but also comfortable. I was quite turned on.

Although she was cautious about it, Lily then gagged me at my insistence, by knotting a necktie, placing the knot in my mouth, and tying the ends tight behind my head. She was okay taking photos of me, and took about fifty, quite literally, of me tied up in different poses around my room. After that I settled down next to her and watched the movie. It was a decent movie which I enjoyed. Lily allowed me to rest my head on her shoulder as we watched the movie, but would not let me rest on her legs, and I asked numerous times. She would remove my gag every so often and we would talk about the movie, just as if I wasn’t tied up. I struggled, but it was impossible to escape.

After the movie was over, we sat and chatted about random things, like her belief in ghosts and life back in Indonesia. It turned out she was not too comfortable tying me up, as she said seeing me tied up made it look as if I was in pain. I told her that nothing could be further from the truth, but it didn’t matter to her. Still, at my insistence, she took a multi holed belt and strapped it around my upper chest, buckling it tight. She gagged me again, and preceded to take another fifty photos as I wriggled around, stood up, kneeled on the bed, and lay on my back, enjoying my bondage.

Finally she untied me. I begged her to let me tie her up too, but she refused, which is totally fair. It was still amazing to be bound and gagged by such an attractive, exotic girl. She let me take a selfie with me and her before she left my apartment. She let me know she probably would not want to tie me up again, and she left the country shortly afterward. However, she will always have a special place in my heart, as a very nice, beautiful girl who was kind enough to keep me tied up for a few hours.
Last edited by francislheure 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
francislheure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by francislheure »

I wanted to tell this story as a way to both encourage fellow tugs fans but also as a warning. In my case, while I've been living in Europe at least, I've found that some girls are open minded and willing to tie me up or let me tie them up in a nonsexual setting. This is a double edged sword, as I've found many times I've wanted more and more, and then this sometimes can creep out the girl a little bit, as in the case with Lily.
In addition, just like in the US, not everyone is open minded, and many will react hostilely if you try to talk to them about bondage.

That being said, don't be afraid to just ask people to tie you up, but I would be cautious. I don't ask girls I know in person, only ones I meet online. And I make it clear that I won't and don't cross any boundaries.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Don't forget to gender tag this story and any others you decide to share with us because it helps the board stay clean and helps people with gender preferences find stories they like.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That’s an interesting tale. Personally, I prefer to be tied by someone who’s “into it” as much as me, but they’re sometimes hard to find. Glad it worked out for you !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic