First time (b/g/b)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Dikra5885
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time (b/g/b)

Post by Dikra5885 »

Written in German, translated by google

My first experience was when I was 9 or 10 years old. Back then I was like the king of the school after winning against the school brawler in a fight. I was traveling with 2 school friends and we discovered a group of girls playing bondage. The 4 younger, around 8 years old, alternately captivated the oldest girl who was about my age. They tied her hands on her back. However, she was so agile that it was not difficult for her to bring her hands forward and then free herself with the help of her teeth.

We watch the whole thing behind a bush across the street and then walked over. Showy as I was back then I asked if I should show how to do it right, although I had never tied anyone up until then. The girls agreed.

So I tied my hands behind her back. From our observations, I knew that I had to somehow prevent her hands from getting forward. So I tried to tie her elbows, but the rope kept sliding down her thin arms. So I took a short stick and put it between the rope and turned it several times so that her elbows came closer and closer together. The other girls said I shouldn't be so mean and so I clamped the stick and let them start their liberation attempts.

In the beginning my plan worked quite well. She wriggled back and forth and it seemed like she couldn't get free this time. Then, however, the stick came loose, her elbow restraint slipped down and the rest was just a matter of form for her. Then she said that she now wanted revenge and would now captivate me. I couldn't say no, so she tied my hands behind my back. After she was done, she gave me 5 minutes to free me, because that was how long it took her to be released. However, since I was not so flexible I could not get my hands forward and could not free myself. I got another 5 minutes but had no chance.

My two friends laughed their heads off. I had lost to a girl. It was embarrassing. My reputation at school suffered a lot as a result and I swore to myself that this would never happen again.

After that I practiced knots and tie them up.

That is probably the reason why I have usually taken on the active role since then.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello Dikra,
I really like the story about your first bondage experience.
I would like to know how it went on after that. You wrote that you are now the one who is tying up the others? : D
Can you also write something about it? I would be very happy : )
Kind regards
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

A fun story thanks for sharing...Its too bad she didn't tie your feet when you couldn't get undone...
Dikra5885
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dikra5885 »

Actually, I didn't expect a comment anymore, after all, it's been 2 years since I wrote the story.

First of all, thank you for that. It has motivated me to tell another story, which I will post in a couple of days.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I must have missed this, when you first posted. It's sweet and short, and surprisingly readable, considering you used the google translator. Thanks for sharing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Dikra5885
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dikra5885 »

The next story is about half finished. I will use Deepl as translator this time. At least from english to german it is much better than google. Hope it's the same the other way around.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I am really looking forward to reading your new story. I also always use Deepl to translate my stories. If you don't like the translation, you can click on the word on the English page and get another suggestion. Maybe I also should do that again for my stories : )
Dikra5885
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dikra5885 »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic